• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura's Monthlies: on hiatus

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Only wish I stayed there long enough but I was beating people in PKMN and melee but I have to leave before I could even play my tourney match and I have to find that Echo kid dressed up as Red for about 10 minutes because he said that I cheated when I beat him in a PKMN battle which i did not, I just use Action Replay for the WPM but the team I used was legit. I should of got some Girls numbers man but I forgot to and I was nerding with some black kid there who plays competitive Street Fighter there who hates brawl but who was calling me a elistist for busting Brawl nuts and there was girl's butt I scene and I was like **** but I am done here.

Euclid

Smash Journeyman
Saying you forgot to try and get numbers is a joke. Like it's even possible to forget. And if you did, you're a pathetic individual.

ShermantheTank

Smash Journeyman
Only wish I stayed there long enough but I was beating people in PKMN and melee but I have to leave before I could even play my tourney match and I have to find that Echo kid dressed up as Red for about 10 minutes because he said that I cheated when I beat him in a PKMN battle which i did not, I just use Action Replay for the WPM but the team I used was legit. I should of got some Girls numbers man but I forgot to and I was nerding with some black kid there who plays competitive Street Fighter there who hates brawl but who was calling me a elistist for busting Brawl nuts and there was girl's butt I scene and I was like **** but I am done here.
What does this even mean?

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself I love gaming like I love food and the boondocks.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Regarding Melee in Kahoka
@JBM: I THINK there would around 20 people at least that would enter Melee. Tell you what, if you and NE come for Melee and most of you enter Brawl, then me and Nicole will both enter Melee singles. However, the focus will def be on getting Brawl done, so you guys (and anyone else who wants to play Melee) will really need to step it up as far as bringing setups goes. Also, you might be able to get the St. Louis Melee players to come if you say something to them in the St. Louis social discussion. I'm not exactly sure WHEN Melee would take place, though, if it does. I mean, there is probably enough room to run Brawl and Melee at the same time. However, it would be a more efficient use of TVs if Melee was done on Sunday. Anyway, Hylian and Rauleen have offered to run Melee, so if you guys get the word out then Melee can pretty much be a full blown event rather than just a side event.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Yah so idk about kahoka. Id like to go cuz im sure it'll be fun, but im kinda low on money. I'll find out by thursday. I think rob was saying he wanted to go down friday.

Ride situation? Trent i noticed your pm.

Id like to go as long as i don't have any obligations this weekend and we have a sober driver.

Who is all wanting to go?

Trent

Smash Champion
I have work Sunday that I am currently trying to get off so I can go.

I will drive the Melee guys since I'll be sober anyways (I don't drink.)

I believe Rob Thugz and GG would be one car, and I'm currently trying to convince Tyser Yulai to go with my car. If you came YBM that'd make gas a hell lot cheaper too.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Sober from alcohol I am (if driving). Yeah I want to go down friday to get some matches in and claim better sleeping areas, etc...All of Nebraska should be going to this.

AuraStUrm

Smash Journeyman
I know yallz are having fun at Kahoka without me (freakin Huskers game), but I need to know when people would be cool with the December monthly. 4th, 11th, or 18th, I think any of them would work for me at least.

AuraStUrm

Smash Journeyman
So apparently I can't go to No Koast because you guys are all untrustworthy and you'll do something stupid and I'll get caught up in it and we'll all end up in jail in the middle of nowhere.

Eff. Em. El.

HQYZ

Smash Apprentice
So apparently I can't go to No Koast because you guys are all untrustworthy and you'll do something stupid and I'll get caught up in it and we'll all end up in jail in the middle of nowhere.

Eff. Em. El.
Been there.

My parents used to do that a lot, they seriously didn't let me go to Anime Boston a few years ago because they saw this movie about two teenage girls who got kidnapped.

On a related note, when is the next monthly? Imma come back to Brawl and main Marth. Get at me.

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I been there as well but Rob helped me out with the situation so they trust me for as long I don't do something stupid and if I am doing good in school along with the weather. Just drive with Trent in his car, you will have a furry good time.

Nick: If you're coming back to brawl then I need to play you son.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Lol I remember when my parents were skeptical.

Luckily Razor is a family man and a teacher so he was like the most convincing person ever and i got to go OOS all I wanted. <3

AuraStUrm

Smash Journeyman
The 11th is looking most likely, so I'm gonna go ahead and put that down for now.

Nebraska, your new official goal is to convince my parental unit to let me go to No Koast.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
About how many are going to this tourney? I'm trying to build a scene in Lawrence and am looking for some small tourneys to take my guys to so they can get some exp. I think the cut off is around 25. If it's less than 25, I'll see if I can get a group of like 4 people to hit this up. If it's more than that, I might just come up alone.

§chizm

Smash Lord
About how many are going to this tourney? I'm trying to build a scene in Lawrence and am looking for some small tourneys to take my guys to so they can get some exp. I think the cut off is around 25. If it's less than 25, I'll see if I can get a group of like 4 people to hit this up. If it's more than that, I might just come up alone.
I think turnout usually ends up being around 15ish people if most of the players from IA actually show up.

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Bring your inexperience players to this state of inexperience except for 2-3 people who are experienced here.

AuraStUrm

Smash Journeyman
@Tyser: First one had an even 16.

@Greg: As far as I know right now, we can start at around noon. If more people were to show up sooner so we could do more stuff, that would be swell.

@Lux: The more the merrier. If you know other Kansas guys like Mr. Doom or MJG, you should talk to them too.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I'd love to see more people in attendance, even if it means losing to someone other than Joker/Blank/Tyser/JLO. Where Wichita Kansas and CBK at?

Edit: Lux you should bring as many people as possible, if you come I'll make sure we have enough set ups.

DeLux

I might bring anywhere from 2-6 people. I'm sure I can grab a setup or two as well.

DeLux

So far the count is at 3 for sure, two maybes, and two setups.

gantrain05

Smash Master
if i go to this, which is a maybe cuz im still broke, i'll be going strait ganon, i've got to take that title from DLA somehow, and just playing him in low tier tournies aint' gonna cut it, that dude got balls of steel to place 17th at brainshock so i gotta step up my game.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
In honor of Trent's retirement, I will be going all Sonic at this tourney and using Trent's tag. Long live his legacy, the best in Nebraska!

Top Bottom