• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura's Monthlies: on hiatus

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Dis thing is less than a week away. It needs more hype.

We also need more side events. TvC maybe?
HYPE

And yes TvC needs to happen >.0

So crews obviously are happening, not fizzle like the last time.
Yeah we could have done it last time but we didn't start till like 4 or so >.<
Crews do need to happen for sure.

EDIT: Nevermind, Joker will win Melee and **** Brawl.
My Link was doing pretty good last time we played ^.^

hm how much is melee entry.

how about 5 dollars a person if i enter as Pichu?
^Fix.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Tournament costs:
$5 Brawl Singles
$5 Melee Singles
$1 Side tournaments
$10 per team doubles tournaments
Dunno how much for Brawl- yet, discuss

Edit: ****, joker beat me.

gantrain05

Smash Master
im goin!!!!!! joker is it cool if i maybe stay at ur house on thursday up until we leave for NE? otherwise i don't know if i'll be able to make it.

also i need a dubs partner who isn't MK cuz peach/mk sucks

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
im goin!!!!!! joker is it cool if i maybe stay at ur house on thursday up until we leave for NE? otherwise i don't know if i'll be able to make it.

also i need a dubs partner who isn't MK cuz peach/mk sucks
Hell yeah now I can now get some Peach practice in and make up for that crew BS and I don't mind teaming with you dude though I may use a different character.

THuGz

Smash Lord
Well if we do draft, we could do like 4 or 5 people and have like a 4 team tourney with simple brackets and that could be a lot of fun, but if we did state we could get up to like 8 people and it would be mad hyped (^_________________^)

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
omz using my PS3 to type this ^.^
And yeah it's kool I know we're playing games that day at Sekous so yeah. Which by the way whos driving o.O

gantrain05

Smash Master
omz using my PS3 to type this ^.^
And yeah it's kool I know we're playing games that day at Sekous so yeah. Which by the way whos driving o.O
well i was hopin that i could maybe get a ride back to ur place after the smashfest with whoever ur goin with if there is room.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Jlo is staying at Joker's? Thats pretty sweet that means I have all the time ever to finally give Jlo this **** SD Card.

Also I just wanted to post that I'm looking forward to this weekend. I miss hanging out with you guys. =( Seriously this week has been super stressful.

Also also, people like Soran make me lose faith in EVERYTHING. Really, if the community ever devolved and attracted more Sorans there would be no question about quitting.

Also also also, I think Blake wants to come too. I don't know who, when, if or anything about driving situation but yeah. Thats like me, Joker, Jlo, Matt, Blake, Greg, and maybe the same crew who drove Christian last time as well?

All I know is that people should money match me so I can have money for Nebraskon. :D

Love you guys. <3 Joker I will be down for TvC anytime.

Edit: I still can't get to sleep. Someone tell me the story about Schrodinger's cat. Or maybe I'll just go read some furfics or something...

AuraStUrm

Smash Journeyman
Iowa what time were you planning on leaving?

Also, my friend just emailed me to tell me that I left my copy of Brawl along with my SD card for Minus at game club yesterday, and they picked it up and can get it back to me on Monday. So, if someone could bring their copy, that would be swell. We'll also need an extra SD card for Minus.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Iowa is not sure when we're leaving. Greg has to go play card games and however long that takes will be when we leave.

THuGz

Smash Lord
BTW, Silver or Trent or any of the Lincoln guys, does anyone wanna carpool? It angers me that neither Silver nor Trent text me back and I have this to say:

PS: Aura can we show up early?

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Iowa what time were you planning on leaving?

Also, my friend just emailed me to tell me that I left my copy of Brawl along with my SD card for Minus at game club yesterday, and they picked it up and can get it back to me on Monday. So, if someone could bring their copy, that would be swell. We'll also need an extra SD card for Minus.
I think in all honesty, We'll probably be there by 6 >_>.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Yeah unless Gregs beats some kids fast >.<

But yeah if you guys could do the other side tourneys first that will be awesome I'll give someone a call to tell them what's up with us thanks in advance ^.^

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
If Iowa isn't getting there until 6 I'm watching the Husker game until half/I rage.

There aren't any tournaments worth doing unless you guys are here, unless we get a big turn out.

In other news, none of my Lincoln buddies are coming.

Edit: I think Devi and Mexi might come but they would want to wait as well.

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
**** straight dude I may show around 12-3 to this just letting everyone know.

AuraStUrm

Smash Journeyman
\(o_o)/

Yallz can start showing up whenever. We'll probably do friendlies for a little while, then start with TvC or something.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
#10-Thugz-Much love bra, but you don't belong on the top 5, yet, especially if you are making Hi, John's. You have the power to say no and to get better.

#9-SuicideMachine222-Good win against Thugz, I was surprised. Thanks for helping me with getting you home.

#8-Bob-Nice Kirby and CP, I really am glad more people don't take me to frigate, I never play it.

#7-Aura-Way to separate yourself from the Nebraska Scrubs, beating Thugz and GameGenie in the same tournament is impressive, and I think you beat Silver at the last one, so you are getting better, keep at it and come out to the smash fests, we'll try to play instead of hanging outside.

#6-Zinho-GG's, I need Falco practice and Snake practice, and your alts weren't bad either, I'll for sure hit you up. You are amongst the top 10 players in Nebraska regardless of if they are active or not.

#5-MRM-You beat Mega Man 9 without dying in 28:01. That's not bad especially for a new game file and not a 999 screw newgame+. You also lost to Iowa, which sucks because I'm supposed to win, right? Right.

#4-Jarell-You beat someone better than you from Iowa, something I haven't been able to do yet, respect. You are going to be #4 on the PR list tomorrow, I'll make sure of it.

#3-JLO-I need to play you more, you are good. Sorry I didn't beat you in the 2nd round, I should have.

#2-Blank-I need to play you more, you are good. Sorry I didn't beat you in the 2nd round, I should have.

#1-Joker-We didn't lose any rounds on FD as !DOUBLEBLUELINK!. I'm going to come hang and play tomorrow for sure unless Tyser doesn't let me come over :-( You can try to get revenge after I straight ***** your MeatKnight.

Mexi-Fun times rollin, glad you got a job at Gamers.

Echo-Hope you learned something about Mega Man, come play brawl with me, you are getting better. I'll play Melee, and I'll even finally actually learn L-Cancelling.

Tyser-haha I made you try. I'll play you tommorow.

Uli-You are surprisingly good in Brawl teams. gg's

Greg-Sunglasses indoors superstar. Sorry I don't nerd MMX quite like I do classic, but I'm still a nerd.

I think that's everyone. I still haven't seen Aura's cat. :-(

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
That match was gay against Aura, I should of have that but alas I did not. Also edit the tourney result post saying that I played Falco and MK Aura.

Only wish I had my match against Mexi's falcon recorded, I combo the crap out of him with my D3 within the 1st 30 seconds of the match but anyway GG's to all.

AuraStUrm

Smash Journeyman
@Gamegenie: Just remember that MK dittos are 100:0 MK.

@Rob: I didn't beat Thugz in the tourney. He lost to GG and someone else who I forget.

Also my cat is really really boring.

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
@Gamegenie: Just remember that MK dittos are 100:0 MK.

@Rob: I didn't beat Thugz in the tourney. He lost to GG and someone else who I forget.

Also my cat is really really boring.
I don't care It was still a very close game and I think Thugz lost to Bob.

Edit: I played MK and Falco don't forget it.

THuGz

Smash Lord
I'm never playing MK dittos again. I beat GG222 with pikachu against mk earlier and I got frustrated and didn't know what to do. I'm forgetting saturday and we're never bringing it up again.

resTy

Smash Champion
Placings are wrong. Should be 2x 5th placers, 2x 7th placers, and 2x 9th placers.
Unless people who tied for those spots played out for better placing. Just sayin.

Top Bottom