• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura's Monthlies: on hiatus

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Tyser, you and I both know I prefer the responsibility of a prince, so why would I want to be king?

Edit:
Also a bird decided to take a crap in my hair yesterday and I am pretty pissed about it, this is probaly because I didn't play Falco at this monthly.
in case you didn't see that on the last page.

THuGz

Smash Lord
Sometimes i get knocked down. But then i get up later. I don't think you'll be able to keep me down.

ShermantheTank

Smash Journeyman
fine i get it. Also a bird decided to take a crap in my hair yesterday and i am pretty pissed about it, this is probaly because i didn't play falco at this monthly.
elllllllllllllllllll

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

AuraStUrm

Smash Journeyman
Bellevue East for marching band God Tier.

Seriously, they literally took every single award for a specific aspect of the show, and got first overall (shocking). Someone was either paid crazy amounts of money, or they really are that good.

Back on topic, when do we want the next one?

THuGz

Smash Lord
I think that the topic is that i love dan, rob, gg, silver, joker, spice girls, and african americans.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I think Gamegenie just double posts for the fun of it, way to go.

I think I'll be going to Lincoln on Thursday/Friday if anyone wants to get some games in. TAS isn't going to happen if I can't find housing. Trent said he still may go as of Sunday if there's interest.

Sorry Thug, I'll take you to Iowa whenever the next bi-weekly is.

ShermantheTank

Smash Journeyman
Bellevue East for marching band God Tier.

Seriously, they literally took every single award for a specific aspect of the show, and got first overall (shocking). Someone was either paid crazy amounts of money, or they really are that good.
My high school drumline instructor teaches their, so I can assure you they're that good. Dana's two drumlines, Burke and BE, are the two best in the state, and the head instructor has written drill for the Bluecoats and SCV, among others.

Back on topic, when do we want the next one?
I would imagine the next date you could do it. There's already a big pause, so no reason to make it bigger.

what about black people Thugz?
I think that the topic is that i love dan, rob, gg, silver, joker, spice girls, and african americans.

THuGz

Smash Lord
There's already a big pause, so no reason to make it bigger.
Just go to TAS buddy (^_____________________________________________^)

yeah I work thursday now :/
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO =(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Also, yeah, why not have the tourney any day after TAS? we have like what 2 or 3 weeks with nothing? Well, one of those will probably be Joker's

resTy

Smash Champion
My predictions for the next monthly:

1: Joker unless someone godly shows up.
2: Blank if he goes, otherwise, Tyser.
3: Tyser if Blank goes, otherwise, Trent.

Moar predictions!

P.S. Don't have the tournament on the 23rd of October or the 6th of November.
23rd is Hot Dickings and 6th is Nebraskon. Just a heads up.

THuGz

Smash Lord
@aura i looked at the HD winnings and i saw how there were about 20 team entries, $10 per person entries so about 400 dollars in the pot, the winner getting 250+ bucks... can we up the 2 dollar fee? i get its just a throwaway thing but i think more people would actually join if they thought they could win some money.

resTy

Smash Champion
Last time we experimented with $10 teams we had 3 or 4 team entries I think.
One from Kansas, one from Iowa and two from Nebraska.
We also did $10 singles at that monthly. I think we got 7 or 8 entrants.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Tyser is dead on with all but his predictions. Joker and I are going to get 1st and second as Double Blue Link.

Edit: HD doesn't even matter because the earliest he can host is the 30th, which sounds like a good day, warm up for Kahoka, especially if the anime stuff is the 6th. Though it might be nice to have a chance to win due to no one showing up...

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
So 30th it is, and sorry bro, I can't afford to go plus more crap that you already know, but whenever something else fun happens you can go. It's not like I'm going and not taking you, at least.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Dude, someone buy my pass to Nebraskon too. I'll have more money to spend on make-up then. ^_^

AuraStUrm

Smash Journeyman
guize check out my cool blue name

I'm thinking we should raise the entry fee for teams, and that we should do Melee next time since we have more time.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
i haven't seen rob's mustache in like 12 days and i'm going crazy.
Tomorrow.

I'm thinking we should raise the entry fee for teams, and that we should do Melee next time since we have more time.
Melee 1 dollar or for fun? Doubles should be 4-6 dollars per team, 10 dollar teams will get us 2-3 teams.

Facebook won't let me :'(
I haven't made fun of you for that yet, but trust me, I've seen the picture. My question is why is Blank not pressing charges.

Top Bottom