• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
OK guys. your not obligated to use double team. it was a suggestion. im gonna use it. The idiots wont and they will air dodge. plain and simple

continue playing the same if you dislike the idea and ill be the one to implement in my game. i wont bother posting more stuff

carry on.
Your points are invalid. You play MK.

Game. Set. Match.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Your points are invalid. You play MK.

Game. Set. Match.
Ok and? Hostile that I make money off this game and you can't possibly make a dime off it? My skill alone is better than anything you could ever hope of getting. You and your crew are trash.

Game. Set. Match. :laugh:

tedward2000

Smash Champion
I dunno what to say about using DT against Nado. It's a great idea and if it works, then I guess I'll start trying it.
Answers to tornado are answers. Take what you can I guess?

Then again, I banned MK in my dorm so.... I really don't have to worry about MK in general anyways.
-t2

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Ok and? Hostile that I make money off this game and you can't possibly make a dime off it? My skill alone is better than anything you could ever hope of getting. You and your crew are trash.

Ksizzl I challenge you to a Mario Power Tennis moneymatch.

I call Petey.

Game. Set. Match.

Sakurai: (laughs)

Yeah, I figured it out after a while lol.

I actually can't wait for college. I hear people actually give a **** about academics there.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
No amount of schoolwork+teacher's prep, females, work and other life related things can keep me away from this stupid *** game when I have the chance to play it w/ Tijuana/San Diego smash buddies.

NO JOHNS to Wolf.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
College is a blast. But go to class! You have the option always to not go to class.
But once you taste how great sleeping in during the week is, you'll never want to go to class again.
So don't flake up.
-t2

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
I just finished watching another very interesting anime with an absolutely terrible ending.

I hate it when that happens. D:

I know ted, Ii've heard that a LOT. Make sure to check your alarm clock every night, lest you risk falling into a neverending cycle of late wake-ups and late sleep-downs.

..So I'm happy my internal alarm hasn't failed me in 3 years lol.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
dycks

I came back from a smashfest.

I think I'm getting better.

Anyways, no species clause.

Lucario - Anti-Lead
Lucario - Physical Sweeper Adamant
Lucario - Special Sweeper Timid
Lucario - Wall Breaker/Utility
Lucario - Anti-Dusknoir/Utility
Lucario - Anti-Glisocr/Utility

get@myteam.

but species clause in play.

Ninjask
Kingdra
Lucario
Cradily
Jirachi
Mismagius

guess the sets.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I too just got back from a Smashfest, and am feasting on 90 Pizza Rolls in celebration.

My Ivysaur is amazing.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion

Again, you play MK. The above quote is hereby null and void. I love Brawl pros. Always so full of themselves. Automatically revert to dissing someone's talent in this game because they know that that's all they really have in this world.

Kudos for using my line, though. Originality FTW, right?

Lol.
I can't believe you're still arguing that. You're late by pages.

Anyways, my team in Crystal replay:
Pikachu/FanFan
Furret/Furry
Typhlosion/DemonFart
Crobat/:bee:
Sneasel/S3xy
Dragonair/****

--

Sexiest team ever.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
There are so many holes in that statement, I don't even know where to begin. I'll start off with "You play MK."

Come to think of it, that's all I really need.

Top Bottom