• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Happy birthday flaaaaammeeeeeeey!!!
Also, happy new years Lucarios.

This post also counts as Flamey's AiB birthay shoutout, lol.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Happy birthday to Flamey.

Lets hope you grow a foot. or two.
wait no, stay short and awesome.
-t2

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Multi-post, I am award of this now....

knowing my parents.

probably no.

also Lucario Brawl minus build is out, might wanna check it out for funsies.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=255190
There a no videos of the newly updated Lucario in any of the vids.

So, if someone would be so kind to actually do this for us, get a lucairo- video and then post it for us to enjoy.
ty
-t2

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I have no internet at home, and won't be able to be active again until Sunday.

Someone hold me for comfort. ;-;

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I just saw that post with the comic aimed at me, Flame.

Too legit. Way too legit.

Zucco

Smash Master
metaknight if you want the best idea. Marth is honestly really hard to use at top play. If you use marth you might as well main him, or thats the way I see it.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I don't think you understand how much I don't care to know, but would like to know out of curiosity, yet still love Flame as much as my most loved SWF members.

Browny

Smash Hater
well its from an aussie lucario main 'lycan' who used to frequent the lucario irc and emote 'hugged' everyone all the time for everything lol.

The_Bear735

Smash Journeyman
metaknight if you want the best idea. Marth is honestly really hard to use at top play. If you use marth you might as well main him, or thats the way I see it.
well I'm probably going to drop Lucario, because I feel like I just have no skill when I use him. There's nothing that I feel like I can apply, and I usually beat people around me with basic knowledge. I don't think I'll ever get anywhere with my Lucario because of this, and Marth is the type of character that I like to use.

and up yours fwk

Zucco

Smash Master
well I'm probably going to drop Lucario, because I feel like I just have no skill when I use him. There's nothing that I feel like I can apply, and I usually beat people around me with basic knowledge. I don't think I'll ever get anywhere with my Lucario because of this, and Marth is the type of character that I like to use.

and up yours fwk
Alright, sounds fair enough. good luck with that.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Also, I would like to point out that Zucco is short, and it has been recorded on the IRC that I want to hug him because of which.
However I no longer live in NY, so this will never happen.
-t2

Have fun Bear.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
Bear's not going to drop lucario.

He'll be like BAWWWWWWW MARTH IS TOO HARD ASDF

and then come crawling back to luc.

I've known him long enough to know any character he picks up is going to be dropped within 2 weeks.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Marth is pretty hard to do good with, because all he has is spacing. Without it, he's trash. His edgeguarding ability is very good though, and his spike...oh god, his spike.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
I think Ninjalink is awesome merely by how he seemingly just wins with anyone he plays.

He's got the Midas Touch:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3MVm23vL08g&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3MVm23vL08g&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Top Bottom