• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Steam

Smash Hero
I hope they restore Marth to Melee self but w/ pivot grabs and Brawl tipper hitlag (looks so epic when you land tippers), I liked how in Melee there was almost as much reason to use the differing untippered hitboxes as to use the tipper ones (like utilt's wacky horizontal trajectory if you hit them a certain way). I sorta liked him having more comboability over slight having a slight edge in killpower (although not by much).

Oh yeah, and his Brawl sideB too I guess.
Melee marth is dumb.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5QRMO-PGx0

stuuupiiiid

Tony T

Smash Ace
I already saw the ending I'm 22 but I never smoke and advice to steam get those water vapor electric cigarettes (smoke assist) its safer for ya than those regular tobacco ones.

:phone:

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Its still raw footage from a tourney. How many tournament videos from any video game gets over 1.7 mil views?

Oh... *eats hat*

Steam

Smash Hero
first legit tourney in colorado in awhile. got 4th in brawl singles. :0 probably should have had 3rd though.

got 1st in brawl doubles ;D

and 3rd in melee singles. lol I placed better in melee

benaji261!

Smash Ace
Played a tourney and used Ike last night. Didn't use Lucario against ICs who infinite CG'd my ike first time around.

Thought I should share my stupidity. Forgive my noobness Lucario boards. D:

Top Bottom