• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
So who else has been playing Marvel vs Capcom 3?

Wesker <3

the only thing missing is venom. and prolly megaman but im not much of a megaman fan.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
Ammy dies too fast.

:(

I only like her whip form anyway lol

THERES NO CABLE REPLACEMENT FOR ME IN THIS GAME QQ

How am I going to do Cable/Sentinel/Doom

:x

Steam

Smash Hero
Ammy dies too fast.

:(

I only like her whip form anyway lol

THERES NO CABLE REPLACEMENT FOR ME IN THIS GAME QQ

How am I going to do Cable/Sentinel/Doom

:x
Ammy does have low health. but her damage is insane.

also when she's using solar flare like all her stuff is safe on block.

Also her cold star assist is probably among the best in the game.

Espeon! would be the most **** self promotional mod ever. So subscribed to youtube.com/UsurperKingZant

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Modok is so awkward to play...I would like to see someone get really good with him.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
$10 mm next saturday :mistyface:

edit: can i have my modship recommendation letter now plz?
I'm not gonna be there, I got a trip with my mom Snowboarding, still want to do it though.

Also I wouldn't recommend you or Jared for mod unless you guys shaped up immensely over a long period of time.

You could always try AllisBrawl.

~

Also in other sad news, no Whobo for me. :<

Browny

Smash Hater
So today in doubles, I did the anubis strat with shaya as mk. Lets just say we need SOME practice at all lol. The one match we took off the guys that won it though went perfectly. After the initial beating my lucario took, with the +2 stock buffer, I took all 6 kills in the match lol. I think I killed the peach at 60 with uair. It was so hot omfg. All hinged on a perfect ES curve from way under FD at high %, both the other guys were ledgeguarding and they never expected me to make it, so they just sat there while I curved it around them and rolled away, then proceeded to not die and destroy them :p

Steam

Smash Hero
So today in doubles, I did the anubis strat with shaya as mk. Lets just say we need SOME practice at all lol. The one match we took off the guys that won it though went perfectly. After the initial beating my lucario took, with the +2 stock buffer, I took all 6 kills in the match lol. I think I killed the peach at 60 with uair. It was so hot omfg. All hinged on a perfect ES curve from way under FD at high %, both the other guys were ledgeguarding and they never expected me to make it, so they just sat there while I curved it around them and rolled away, then proceeded to not die and destroy them :p
I wish MK was banned in teams. Mainly because I team with a RoB and double MK ***** our team.

When it's not double MK it's **** though : (

that can be said about a lot of lucario teams though. with MK banned Lucario could quite possibly be the best doubles character

Top Bottom