• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Steam

Smash Hero
Well I still do... just kinda against my will :/

I think it was hearing songs from the 50s over an over that made me snap

Allied

Smash Master
I've always used this avatar >:I

and I do celebrate christmas... I just don't want to.
Keep general big opinions on things that can cause controversy to yourself.

Now you are going against what you said.

._.

Steam

Smash Hero
Keep general big opinions on things that can cause controversy to yourself.

Now you are going against what you said.

._.
well.. when I have a choice in the matter I won't celebrate christmas. but I still got one more year of being at home so yeahs.

No one knows the MU anyways considering the general quality of Lucario players, and the rarity of good ones.

And MUs really stop mattering at very high levels of play. After a while it's all about the players. This might be less prevalent in Brawl as of yet considering it's short life time so far, but it can still exist, with demonstrations by people like Brood and Pink Fresh. Not to say this is a commonplace practice, on the contrary if it were common they wouldn't be amazing players in the first place.

The players make the metagame, not the characters. They only do what you ask them to do, to the best of their ability to do so. That limit may dictate the concept of MUs at lower or middle level play, but at the highest levels of the game it's less important. We may not have reached that yet, and we probably won't any time soon if players get driven away by the community itself.

Browny

Smash Hater
Oh please

junebug being inactive has nothing to do with the character 'community' and the rest dropped him for the same reason every single character loses some of their best players; metaknight = more money.

Top Bottom