• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Department of Advanced Education and Skills (Newfoundland and Labrador) ---> Canada ---> Nazi Germany ---> Adolf Hitler

Okay, a harder one:

Streetcore ---> Graffiti ---> Jordan ---> Israel ---> The Holocaust ---> Adolf Hitler

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Thats too easy.

Its not hard to get to a page involving countries of the world, from then on its only 2 clicks to hitler.
This. I handicapabled myself two clicks for a couple of rounds and I still made it to Hitler in 4 clicks many times.

EDIT: 5 seems to be a good number but it's still on the easy side.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I've never gotten Hitler on random article, but I got his minister for propaganda once. My brother once got one of his generals.

You can also do 6 degrees of Jesus Christ, but I find that one to be easier.

There's a ridiculous one that really takes some ingenuity to get Hitler with... can't even remember what it is but i had to use all 6 clicks to get it and even then it was freakishly hard. I remember you hd to go through medical science at one point in it. But it started from something to do with the ground, like nail-bed or something really weird that can be used for floors.

Mewtario

Smash Ace
I had to be smart. :p

I edit a lot of my posts... but most of them I edit because something is spelt wrong or I used incorrect grammar. I'm very OCD like that.
I do the same thing. I do what I can to minimize how stupid I look.

In other news, it's almost frightening how much technology the WiiU GamePad has. Let me put it this way: when first setting up my console, I chose to transfer my Mii from my 3DS to my WiiU, so the two systems communicated wirelessly to make the magic happen. The almost frightening part is that, in hindsight, I can't be certain whether the 3DS was communicating with the console or the controller, the GamePad has that much technology science packed into it!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Maybe it was...a three-way?

Wrap your mind around that one.

I'll never finish the games I have for it.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
It's better off this way, Luco.

It's better off this way.
But apparently he Bthrowed you to your doooooooom!

Like what i do to Ryuka. You know, you and Ryuka play quite a bit alike (though at different skill levels). Co-incidence... I think not! :p

Shaky

Smash Ace
I actually PKT2'd him like 3 times. We didn't record it because we didn't want to, we had the option really.

Karnu

yaylatios.gif
NNID
Karnuu
3DS FC
3952-7040-9841
Eh. Heh, heh, heh... :evil:

My Ness/Lucas has a positive record with your Lucario, why would I need to see some silly Bthrow to- I NEED THIS KNOWLEDGE!!! Uhuhuhu... ;_;
Positive record on wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii-fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :colorful:

I had positive record against CAL online, come offline I have DK ****** me so hard it hurt to sit for a week.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Positive record on wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii-fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :colorful:

I had positive record against CAL online, come offline I have DK ****** me so hard it hurt to sit for a week.
Yea, true.

Offline you have better AS prediction (but I can see it coming a little better) and I don't mess up getting back on-stage. Also better... you know what, no way to predict what would happen off-line. ¬.¬

Karnu

yaylatios.gif
NNID
Karnuu
3DS FC
3952-7040-9841
Yea, true.

Offline you have better AS prediction (but I can see it coming a little better) and I don't mess up getting back on-stage. Also better... you know what, no way to predict what would happen off-line. ¬.¬
I'm only trying to use AS sphere on Lucas and ness when their in an animation that they can't possibly even use DownB in, I'm not sure if you have noticed it or not.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I'm only trying to use AS sphere on Lucas and ness when their in an animation that they can't possibly even use DownB in, I'm not sure if you have noticed it or not.
Hmm, it's not working most of the time, usually you use it as a mix-up or I absorb it. You rarely get me when it's 'impossible' to get out, and usually get me because I can't predict it in time because lag won't let me down B :glare:

Karnu

yaylatios.gif
NNID
Karnuu
3DS FC
3952-7040-9841
Hmm, it's not working most of the time, usually you use it as a mix-up or I absorb it. You rarely get me when it's 'impossible' to get out, and usually get me because I can't predict it in time because lag won't let me down B :glare:
What do you mean? You only absorbed it once last games :l

Well, lets just wait and see offline, I'm far less predictable offline.

:glare::glare::glare::glare::glare::glare::glare:

Top Bottom