• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
But I thought Toad was the best...

:phone:

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Don't forget grab -> pummel release on Mother boys.

Hmm, I wonder what the frame advantage/disadvantage is when someone breaks out of FP grab.

I wonder if we could troll spacies if they broke out where they slide off of the edge.

Edit: Or better yet FP grab them after they use their second jump. Hmmm....

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
so is that 1 douchebag point? Thank god I have 0.
Holding a grudge over someone correcting you over 6 months ago sounds like a douche bag move to me. :lucario:

Don't forget grab -> pummel release on Mother boys.

Hmm, I wonder what the frame advantage/disadvantage is when someone breaks out of FP grab.

I wonder if we could troll spacies if they broke out where they slide off of the edge.

Edit: Or better yet FP grab them after they use their second jump. Hmmm....
The frame advantage on a ground release force palm on non-earthbound characters is very very slightly in lucario favor. Like maybe by a frame or 2. Not enough for any follow up. On air release you have a significantly better frame advantage but they're put at an awkward angle that's hard to follow up against. =/ A FCAS looks like it might frame trap some slow fallers if they decide to airdodge instead of jump after the air release.

I only tested this on Fox so far, but the angle he slides at off the ledge after a forcepalm break makes for an easy gimp. <3 Too bad we can't make em break out of it. :<

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
Hum... Okay, funny story.

Lucario is actually tons of fun to play.
So uhm...

Hello Lucario Boards, Hope you'll accept me as a new member! ^^

:006:

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558

So uhm...

Hi there and welcome! I'm not a lucario main myself but I used to secondary him, I like him as a char and Ryuka's here so that's also incentive. And yea the people here are pretty cool so I hope you enjoy Lucario, he is really cool. =D

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245

So uhm...

welcome it is rare that we ever get a newcomer in these parts. It is always nice to get a fresh non-furry mind in the lucario boards.

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
I went to waba to be dumb and lose to the same person twice in pools.

:phone:

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I knew Lucario in High School. He was kind of an aloof dude but very nice nonetheless. He was definitely the star in our production of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. You could never tell by looking at him but he had a stunning voice.

EDIT: I definitely wish I got to know Lucario a bit more.

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura
Let me tell you something about Lucario. We were best friends in middle school. I know, right? It's so embarrassing. I don't even... Whatever. So then in eighth grade, I started going out with my first boyfriend Marth who was totally gorgeous but then he moved to Japan, and Lucario was like, weirdly jealous of him. Like, if I would blow him off to hang out with Marth, he'd be like, "Why didn't you call me back?" And I'd be like, "Why are you so obsessed with me?" So then, for my birthday party, which was an all-smash pool party, I was like, "Lucario, I can't invite you, because I think you're a furry." I mean I couldn't have a furry at my party. There were gonna be dogs there in their *fur*. I mean, right? He was a FURRY. So then his mom called my mom and started yelling at her, it was so ********. And then he dropped out of school because no one would talk to him, and he came back in the fall for high school, all of his hair was cut off and he was totally weird, and now I guess he's on aura.

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
haha, thanks for the welcome guys :006:

Uhm, Not sure how to respond to hichez though.
I've been a furry practically all my life.

I'd gladly share some of my art with you guys if you asked.
Though I've only recently took it up again, and most of my old drawings were lost about a year ago.

:009:

But on the topic of smash, I'm planning on making Lucario a secondary simply because he's so much fun to play. He doesn't help as much with PT's matchups as I might like, buuuut... I'm mostly a casual player anyway.
At least for now.

:003:

I knew Lucario in Elementary school btw.
He was a strange kid. Never liked to share his legos.

We were friends for a while, but then he moved away, and I never saw him again until recently.

Top Bottom