• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Ohhhhhh, its called an OP here.

Can't wait to see pictures :)
Wow, so much to respond to here...

@Ryuka: Oops, sorry, I thought the ATAR was spread across all of Australia. my bad.

Also I saw another wild horse. I didn't chase it though because I had just come out of the shower when I saw it through the screen door and didn't want to go out with nothing but a towel. :/

@Auto: :glare:

@Viper: He does. On the PSI kids... but it's hard to get on at least Lucas. Or at least it is online. :p

@Sunny: Lol yea that Lucario outfit looks.... Meauuugh.

@Disciple: Yea, come to Australia and come to one of our Tournaments!! <3 The best part is, because our dollars are nearly the same, you won't end up really super poor!

@RT: :awesome:

@Browny: Tell me you have country pride! Australia!! :3 :p

@Alex: Whhhhyyyyyyyyy....? Uhuhuh. :(

@Twil: We mostly just have Universities, at least in NSW. I dunno, we might have a few colleges? Maybe? I dunno? I thought they were slightly different from Universities, could be wrong.

Browny

Smash Hater
Luco, thats actually the exact reason why americans cant afford to come to aus.

now our dollar is so strong, it costs them far more to buy anything here. Then theres the part where just about everything we can buy is 25-50% more expensive than the USA equivalent, so it hurts them even more.

I know it sounds like I'm trying to scare him away lol, but its a pretty important truth any traveller needs to know...

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Luco, thats actually the exact reason why americans cant afford to come to aus.

now our dollar is so strong, it costs them far more to buy anything here. Then theres the part where just about everything we can buy is 25-50% more expensive than the USA equivalent, so it hurts them even more.

I know it sounds like I'm trying to scare him away lol, but its a pretty important truth any traveller needs to know...
Oops, I meant to put a :troll: at the end of that. Sorry.

@ Auto: Austaliacario. That's why you got the :glare:

And finally Ryuka... :glare: :glare: :glare:

What issues? :sadeyes:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I got a Wii U. Too bad the games are just average...

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
9 goats.

Fascinating...

:phone:

Top Bottom