• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Trela

Smash Lord
Why do Audino know TAKE DOWN and SECRET POWER (a move that hurts you AND puts you to sleep)? What happened to the ever-so-innocent Helping Hands and Heal Pulses?

Just thought about putting that out there for you guys, see ya.

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura
Why do Audino know TAKE DOWN and SECRET POWER (a move that hurts you AND puts you to sleep)? What happened to the ever-so-innocent Helping Hands and Heal Pulses?

Just thought about putting that out there for you guys, see ya.

You think this is a mother****ing game?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Don't do it.

It's your funeral.

:phone:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
They will hurt my life expectancy.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I just wanna say that your countries election **** all over our Australian TV is pissing me off!
At least you didn't have to sit through electoral coverage for both the Mexican elections and the United States elections.

Not that I sat through any of it. I went to the movies.

EDIt: I saw Graceland (which is a ****ing good film) in case you're wondering.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Oh wow~ Ya'll heard?

Yea, i'm glad its finally legalized. The doctors that prescribe it specialize in only marijuana, and give it away for basically anything. They were flat out dealers anyways~

But yea, now that it's legalized the process to get it is alot less complicated, and now cops can focus on things that are more important then pot heads.

I don't personally do it, but i'm glad it's legalized finally. Honestly the stuff really is no harm in comparison to things like alcohol.

EDIT: Oh holy **** Gracelands out? A friend of mine mentioned it. I really love those "I MUST SAVE MY DAUGHTER" revenge/action flicks. Something i'll never get tired of.

Karnu

yaylatios.gif
NNID
Karnuu
3DS FC
3952-7040-9841
Oh wow~ Ya'll heard?

Yea, i'm glad its finally legalized. The doctors that prescribe it specialize in only marijuana, and give it away for basically anything. They were flat out dealers anyways~

But yea, now that it's legalized the process to get it is alot less complicated, and now cops can focus on things that are more important then pot heads.

I don't personally do it, but i'm glad it's legalized finally. Honestly the stuff really is no harm in comparison to things like alcohol.
Weed is legal in your area? I hate weed, its ****ed my dads mind up and I feel I don't have a dad anymore. It may be less harmful to your body but it has terrible effects to your mind.

Browny

Smash Hater
Sad to hear man :(

I liked it on TV here... it was interesting. I expected Obama to win by a ton, so it was good for me :)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Do whatever you want in life, just be prepared for unforeseen consequences.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
EDIT: Oh holy **** Gracelands out? A friend of mine mentioned it. I really love those "I MUST SAVE MY DAUGHTER" revenge/action flicks. Something i'll never get tired of.
Graceland had a local screening last night as part of the local Asian Film Festival. I've heard nothing but great things about it so I had to check it out. Needless to say I am very glad I went to see it.

Top Bottom