• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Anyone know how to make a PayPal account to accept donations?

Like, if I tell someone my email account, they can send me money, no problem or anything, right? (Good youtuber fund. I need proper equipment to be able to record at SF & MVC tournaments

cookiecuttergoatchaoscontrol@yahoo.com

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
1. Make a Paypal account.

2. Accept donations using account.

I don't know why people ask this when they literally answer themselves. At least read the website, it took one click to find the answer.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I want so much.
Considering you have to win a lottery for the right to purchase it, it'll probably sell for $500-700, probably more if there is a small amount produced.

Browny

Smash Hater
Ive done most of my cosplay for Sir Aaron :> Im just missing some minor parts as I wait for them to arrive, paint to dry etc.

If anyone wants to see pics you know where to find me... I aint putting em up here. Next ones I put up will probably be in a few weeks when its complete.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Dignity while drunk? I think you're missing the point.

:phone:

Karnu

yaylatios.gif
NNID
Karnuu
3DS FC
3952-7040-9841
Guess I should muster up my Halloween avatar too. What's better than a pumpkin carving? I'll tell you, NOTHING...

I might find something better in the mean time tho.
Muster....

Are you Aussie?

Also Browny, can you PM me some pics?

Also RT, sorry to hear, I almost took out our car a few weeks ago, our car is big and I was at my grandparents place for a week and they have a small car.
I thought I was still driving small car when I got back our home car :l

Steam

Smash Hero
you guyyyys play leaaaaague?

I play leaaaaaague.

I normally main top but am taking a bit of a hiatus from it due to the fact the guy on the left here got beat to a pulp with nerfs. all my top mains (other than rumble who I use solely for the OP) are either mediocre or bad, lol. so now I do a lot of mid, where like everyone is good.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
He was reasonable to drunk League in Co-op, but the real fun of drunk League is all 5 under the same roof playing Normal Blind while intoxicated. Espy got up in the middle of the match to hug Slush while talking to K Prime. He was Rammus though, so he was 'k.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Ain't scurvy, but Espy's got apples. Even if he tried to feed it through his laptop.

Browny

Smash Hater
actual sewing for the cosplay im making.

make it five hours.

and ive stuffed up the gloves and need to do it again. sigh. My back hurts coz u always have to lean forward to be so precise with the needle and see where it is, you cant slouch and do it lol.

http://djbrowny.deviantart.com/#/d5jirxr
For anyone who gives a ****. Thats where youll find pics of it once I'm done and stuff, photos from the convention etc.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium

Not enough Red on it imo.
You'll have to get passed my Shoryuuken to get the candy!

I went as Uncle Sam. Didn't plan on going, but my friend was super ****ing cool and gave me his old costume.

That way I could be like...
I want YOU to give me candy!

Oh, also I won a candy spin it to win it and got a whole jack o lanturn full of candy.

Browny

Smash Hater
Success, not a single kid visited us on halloween night expecting free candy.

Nothing more annoying than kids who think everyone else should be obliged to follow an American tradition, simply because they want free candy.

Get off ma lawn.

Top Bottom