• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

D

Deleted member

I'm not a fan of any of the furry art that's posted in here in the first place.

Because it's all females.

Trela

Smash Lord
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGYRSjIvhkc

This is my set with Gnes in WFs of Battle Network 5 that was recorded last weekend. GFs should be up by the end of this weekend, and just so you know, it's almost an hour long lol. If I'm not considered a "tryhard" by now, then I don't know what I am (INB4TRELAURAFURRYORSOMEOTHER****).

Also,

"2nd match last stock. He just stood there and took it.
BigD666 20 hours ago"

This was actually pretty funny LOL I remember me and Gnes dying at that part when it actually happened. Y'all should check this set out and all of my other sets once they're put up so you can STOP TALKING ABOUT "FURRY THIS" OR "FURRY THAT" OR HOW YOU WANT TO GO TO THE RODEO WITH ****ING APPLEJACK (ESPY)!

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Dude I ****ing laughed for a good min after seeing that. I was like WTF Really?

Also I'm a call out Illmatic, stop being over aggressive with your floats you lost all 3 of your stocks on SV because of that.

Also I was never mean to Steam.

Trela

Smash Lord
Lol Illmatic has actually gotten a lot better, recently. He managed to take a game off of me in LFs this time, without floating into everything, either!

<3

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Yeah I can see he's gotten a lot better. It was just ugh on that first game, 2nd game he did really good. He just needs to simmer down on the aggressiveness a floating peach should not get hit by our fsmash though.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'll never stop talking about that, Trela.
Also, watched your sets. They were fun to watch. :applejack:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It's funny watching Trela rage a little during his matches with Gnes at locals.

*loses stock*

"THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEAN TO DO!!1!!!!"

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
In the battle network match trela used double team to get back to the ground. I like this idea any thoughts?

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
In the battle network match trela used double team to get back to the ground. I like this idea any thoughts?
iirc ksizzle brought about the idea of using DT more against tornado, but it was usually something you did if you happened to footstool out of it and being just above it. It's not a bad idea at all haha.

D. Disciple

Smash Master
iirc ksizzle brought about the idea of using DT more against tornado, but it was usually something you did if you happened to footstool out of it and being just above it. It's not a bad idea at all haha.
You didn't have to above it. Only if you wanted to get the ground faster, you can be beside it as well and still hit them. Nor did you have to footstool if you footstooled you can just b reverse and shoot an aura sphere at meta knight.

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Trela using Air Walk a lot... Yeeeeeea!

Do you do those teeny hop to DAir to cancel RCO lag?

Also, I see you using BThrow a lot... even when FThrow will do much more damage... Do you purposefully stale it to get combos?

Do you purposefully get hit by MK's Ftilt 1 to SDI and space a tipper fsmash?

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245

Also, I see you using BThrow a lot... even when FThrow will do much more damage... Do you purposefully stale it to get combos?

Junebug was air walking all over the place in the xandu tournament.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama

Yarp, since a lot of MKs will try to set up ftilt 1 into stuff, esp. at high percents when it pops you up for dsmash kills.

Trela

Smash Lord
Yes, that's right. I don't believe there's a faster way one could do it with Lucario, either.

I've learned to only use my Fthrow when the character is at a reasonable high % for me to kill them with it. It's something that M2K taught me to do so I could stop using Fthrow for no real reason lol. The only time you'll see me use Fthrow when I'm not trying to kill them is when I have a lot of aura going, and yes, that's when it'll do more damage for me.

Both Bthrow and Dthrow build up a lot of damage for me when I really don't have any aura going. Fthrow honestly accomplishes nothing for you in the long run other than basically resetting the position between you and your opponent, which is what Bthrow and Dthrow do but better. I've found them a lot easier to follow up with, as well.

If I fail to punish it beforehand with something else, yes. I've really been putting my time into that MU and figuring out how to take advantage of every little thing that I can, and his Ftilt is one of them, as you can see lol.

I can't wait to see my GFs set tomorrow when RT uploads it. He told me it was 46 minutes long, which I believe will make it the longest YouTube video for a Brawl Singles event (someone correct me on this if I'm wrong). I hope everyone is ready for this!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Having the longest Brawl set isn't exactly something to be proud of, ya weirdo.

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
THE PROPHECY HAS BEEN FULFILLED!

Inglip's summoning is one step closer to glorious realisation.
Wow nice call, Alex, lol.

I look forward to those vids. FThrow does 10% at 75%, btw (and 11% at 99%). However, its combo potential or setup potential is so meh. I love DThrow on platformy stages because you can frame trap some more stuff. Staling BThrow to setup strings... I gotta try that out...

Edit: Sigging Alexis' quote SO HARD.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
We be dropping, but we still has Aura >:]

Anyways, some guy told me that he plays as D3 and says he can beat me with me being Lucario. Lulz!

Top Bottom