• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Gaiz! We need to start the no furry phase now. Don't think of not thinking about furry, you'll think about furry. And don't even think about furry because that's directly thinking furry

THE GAME

GO!

Trela

Smash Lord
He did not just post that.....

He did NOT just post that.....

EDIT: I think I should just take a break from this place right now.....Yeah, sounds like a good idea.....

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Justin that story is copyrighted. Looks like you owe me money again. And no, you can't sleep with me to pay off your debts, again.

Thanks Austin for linking me. And no, you don't get a reward for it.

Steam

Smash Hero
GODDAMMIT YOU MOTHER****ING FURRIES CHASING OFF OUR MOTHER****ING TRELA

why...just why...

I am so ****ing mad right now. THIS IS WHY WE SIT AT THE BACK OF THE BUS.

Pitbuller26

Smash Lord

why...just why...

He'll be back in week. I expect him to be doing this. As well as other people such as people looking at an actual social social thread.

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607

why...just why...

But you are a furry too.

August 9
Steam posted a shoutout to the group Furry Smashers. 10:02 PM

Anyways, hmmm Autocanceled BAir into shieldstun into something else...

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Just because one is a furry or brony does not give one an excuse to act like an ***.

Not everyone appreciates having stuff shoved in their faces. Quite honestly I think our character would be further along if we didn't act the way we did sometimes because we keep scaring people away.

There is a subtle way to go about posting random cutesy husky time, pony time related stuff, but do we embrace it enough...?

Braxton2011

Smash Ace
NNID
Braxtonian8
3DS FC
4167-4550-9020
If we transcend the name "Furry" and just look at our character AS a character, and not fap material, I'm sure we could accomplish a lot.

But constant idealism by liking a character just because he fits a certain fetish is pretty bad, and it won't make us progress faster.

But of course, everything I say goes unnoticed, as it should.

I think the stereotype thing is like a subconscious thing. We don't choose Lucario because we consciously know it's a furry thing. Lucario just... fits. Same for gays/metrosexuals/effeminates/big-fat-white-guys playing Peach

Lucario has long lasting, far reaching hitboxes which gives him perhaps the best priority moveset. Approaching feels pretty safe

rofl.

Italians can laugh it up and enjoy their crumbling economy. What good is making fast cars if you cant afford them.

:)

(btw 2/4 of my grandparents are Italian lol)
Quite witty Mr. Browny, quite witty... It's a good thing I'm not Italian; even if I was, I wouldn't take offense.

Hm, I see. So the safe approach correlates to your innate desire to feel secure when bonding with something not human. Its relation to the universal human fear of the unknown is duly noted. Impressive stuff Episilon.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It's fine if you're furry, that's your personal business...but it's when you start to flaunt it...and then it becomes the rampant discussion in the general discussion thread on a fighting game board....that's when you start scaring away people.

And you wonder why people associate Lucario players as furries? Well, if you portray him that way...don't be surprised with the results.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Anyways, hmmm ~auto canceled BAir into shieldstun into something else...
BAir is mostly used to poke weak shields. I love BAir off stage as Pikachu too since it outlasts all air dodges (free hit) and racks up decent damage. Pika mains at Genesis were surpirsed at how useful BAir is.

Also, Italians and Aussies have given us lots of things. Italy has given us many cultural and scientific contributions over centuries. Australia gives us a new Ms. Australia every year which is wonderful. Every nation and it's people has made/makes the world a better place in it's own way. My 2 cents.

Pitbuller26

Smash Lord
BAir is mostly used to poke weak shields. I love BAir off stage as Pikachu too since it outlasts all air dodges (free hit) and racks up decent damage. Pika mains at Genesis were surpirsed at how useful BAir is.

Also, Italians and Aussies have given us lots of things. Italy has given us many cultural and scientific contributions over centuries. Australia gives us a new Ms. Australia every year which is wonderful. Every nation and it's people has made/makes the world a better place in it's own way. My 2 cents.
But the French still get my hatred or intense dislike.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Pika's bair is actually pretty useful, hate to mention him since everyone hates him, but Brick is a decent pika, and he uses it well. It has a landing hitbox that throws people off, it's hard to DI if you don't know how, traps ADs, and it's a great bait because everyone thinks it's more trashy than it is.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
You would know if you met him offline.
He actually managed to get on my last nerve recently, and that's pretty hard.

He's really underrated because so many people like to rag on him on wifi lol.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
Streetfighter is almost as dumb as brawl now. (costumes affect combos go buy them)

Everything sucks nowadays. The level of gay all around is amazing, I have to get a sex change to win a game.

Top Bottom