• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It took only one day to turn happy Trela back into normal I-hate-the world Trela.

Good job Lucario boards.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
What is this i don't even

Shinja

Smash Apprentice
I can see the love just oozing out of everyone here. Oh wait that's just Aura. Nevermind *shot*

Besides, I don't think Red and Leaf get along very well. No OTP here lol

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
this thread has been wiscus-approved, because I said so, not because wiscus approved it

A brief gust of wind picked up a couple of multicoloured leaves blowing them across Austin's face. Instinctively he moved his arm over his face to block them. He continued his journey through campus towards his dorm room. He looked up at the dark autumn sky, letting a sigh roll off of his lips. As he grew closer to his dorm, he paused, hesitating to approach. Instead the young adult sat himself against the trunk of a tree on the campus grounds. He didn't know what type it was, but all that mattered was that it was deciduous. He glanced up from below absorbing the reds, oranges, yellows, and browns as they reflected against the sunset.

After a few minutes of solitude, Austin threw his hand in his pants. He pulled out his mp3 player, unwinding the headphones wrapped around it. Quickly, in one fluid motion, Austin filled each of his ears with the earplugs and turned on the music. He leaned back against the tree, tilting his head upwards. Darkness descended within his vision as his eyelids shut. However it soon dissipated as the colours of the visualization of a song poured out a scene for him. Soon his index tapped against the top of his mp3 player and his feet swayed ever so slightly from side to side. The rhythm of the song poured down his eardrums, through his body, and off his tongue as he began to hum along. Before he realised, Austin had started to lightly sing along. "Want you to make me feel, like I'm the only girl in the world..."

Yet Austin's relaxation soon discovered some interruption. First it was one. Then a second. Enough came such that his eyelids lost all of their weight, flying open. He extended a hand to confirm his suspicions. It was quickly overtaken.

"Ugh...I thought it wasn't going to rain today." Austin muttered as he shook his hand to expel some of the water. His pocket regained his musical treasure as he made his way into his dorm.

Unfortunately the walk proved not to be short enough and the storm proved not to be patient enough to allow him entry unsoaked. He made his way up the stairwell to the third floor where he resided within the dorm hall. A wet path marked his route behind him. He went to grab his key from his pocket, but noticed the door had been left a crack open. He rolled his eyes as he put his hand around the doorknob, thinking his roommate had forgotten to close the door irresponsibly again.

However once the door went into motion, Austin froze. Mr. Nahin was sitting in his desk chair in the middle of the room. His arms were spread apart against either side of the back of the chair as he leaned back.

"M-mister N-nahin!" Austin managed to stutter as he attempted to step back.

Mr. Nahin gave a smirk as stood up. "Come in, and close the door." He commanded. Austin quickly complied as he was ordered. "Lock it." The words came as both intimidating and intriguing, and Austin continued to do as told.

"Now shall we begin." Mr. Nahin suggested as tore off his shirt.

[You may find the remainder of this scene in Wiscus' PM box.]

Suddenly, to their surprise something stirred from the bed on the opposite side of the room. They looked over to see none other than Miss Lady crawl from underneath the bed with a camera. The two gasped in surprise.

"New best video in my collection. Even tops the three part video with Stevey and Mikey." She giggled as she quickly ran from the room, leaving the door wide open.

"Wait!" Mr. Nahin yelled out as he tried to stand up and pursue her, however it was too late.

"Hey!" Austin shouted in frustration. "Watch that giant spike on your chest will ya?"

Key:
Austin = Auspher
Mr. Nahin = Red Ryu
Miss Lady = Wiscus
Stevey = Bionic
Mikey = rPSI
Made me laugh when I first read this.

D

Deleted member

Well, visiting this thread and seeing that just sorta made my day(again).

<3

Top Bottom