• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Auto-tune puts kanye west to shame~!

Also oh my god. I just found out about the magic of lucario's u-tilt. It's so damn good as a anti-role, out of shield for enemys behind, and jump in counter. <3

Any time I F-smash or f-tilt I have my finger glued in the u-tilt position just in case they try and punish with jump ins or scrub roles~!

Baby steps in progress

So today I entered this random AllIsBrawl online mid-tier tournament and got 3rd place, yay. Everyone but kongmetal and DRDN sucked though. I 2-0'ed everyone in LB until LF, where he 3-2'ed me. I beat his Captain Falcon and Sonic, but Idk what to do vs Toon Link. My biggest problems are my Melee aggro and not knowing Wolf's correct approaches

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
He 3 stocked him with one hand

I can see that. M2k just needs one hand, like metaknight only needs 3 moves too win. :V

Oh zant zant!
ZANT PICK ME FOR HELP! :D

Ok ok. So me and this toon link use to battle all the time on wifi. He was really good. I guess he can be considered my friendly rival (Along with an olimar. Because of these 2 guys i'm really good vs camping)

Anywho, the cool thing about this MU is you don't even need to approach! :D Toon links a pain in the *** to get it in on, but when he has to approach he becomes much easier to take on. Just be patient and reflect anything that comes your way, fire off a few lasers when safe, and remember to block when he gets in J'Z range.

Never go aggro in this MU. Just do safe punishes and play patient with the projectile war because its a war you can win. If ya want, I have a pocket toonlink you can practice on. '3'

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

So today I entered this random AllIsBrawl online mid-tier tournament and got 3rd place, yay. Everyone but kongmetal and DRDN sucked though. I 2-0'ed everyone in LB until LF, where he 3-2'ed me. I beat his Captain Falcon and Sonic, but Idk what to do vs Toon Link. My biggest problems are my Melee aggro and not knowing Wolf's correct approaches
Say Lucario is mid tier and see if people believe you. :awesome:

Ask the Wolf boards, I mostly Bair and mix between ground attacks/grab when I play Wolf.

M2K was probably fapping with his other hand.
Let's not go there....

Junebug's Sets with Malcolm and Ally are up, if anyone's interested!

Oh, and Bizkit!
Will do!

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Yeah at first I would say Junebug was better merely because he has a better track record against MK. Nowadays Trela has improved in that MU, so now it's really hard to say who is better.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
Pirates 4 was ***

except for the scenes with barbossa

and jack shenanigans

but other then that blarghhhhh

I can't find those videos :(

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Flamey, I dunno what you're talking about. Pirates 4 was a great movie.
It was done from cover to cover. They could've added more content, but they didn't stray past onto some nonsense to some non-existing plot line yet created.
There was a goal to the movie, it was told and then done. Like a mini adventure on the side.

culexus・wau

I dunno

I don't think angelica's character made sense at all.

I mean **** penelope cruz is hot and all but still.

The Dulcinea affect w/ the missionary and the mermaid didn't make sense to me either.

blaaaaaaaaah

tedward2000

Smash Champion
The missionary and mermaid was a larger part in the story, but they didn't really flesh it out. Not enough screen time for both parts to really expand itself.
But it still worked and made more sense instead of an instant love affair.

culexus・wau

It seemed forced to me tbh.

I'll give On Stranger Tides credit though

it didn't take itself as seriously as the past two and I liked that

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura
Guyyyyyyyys help me, there's a huge wasp in my room with spider cavalry ;-;

Full story here

[04:41] AlexoftheAura there's a wasp in my room
[04:41] AlexoftheAura somewhere
[04:42] AlexoftheAura also 4 am showers are legit
[04:42] [oni]loko lol
[04:42] [oni]loko a wasp O-O
[04:43] AlexoftheAura yes
[04:43] [oni]loko that's not kool man D:
[04:43] AlexoftheAura it forced me out of my room
[04:43] AlexoftheAura and while i was in the hallway
[04:43] AlexoftheAura i decided to get a shower
[04:43] [oni]loko find a spider and through it in the room, let them fight it out
[04:43] AlexoftheAura what if they team up D:
[04:44] [oni]loko LOL
[04:44] [oni]loko then you get a cat in there
[04:44] AlexoftheAura no
[04:44] AlexoftheAura cats are evil
[04:45] AlexoftheAura Wasps live to be scary with their dangly legs and such
[04:45] AlexoftheAura I must assume this wasp knows i hate spider
[04:45] AlexoftheAura s
[04:45] AlexoftheAura soooo
[04:45] AlexoftheAura it will form a pact with the spider so they can rule my room
[04:46] AlexoftheAura and they offer the cat the bed province in order to join them

Top Bottom