• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Well, for every one option you cover, MK has like 4 more.

Browny

Smash Hater
The sad part....MK would be able to Shuttle Loop through it. Gay character.
No you wouldnt lol, his invincible frames only last a few frames and dont even protect him as he reaches the top of the loop. If he did dodge that AS, everyone could by simply jumping over it. But in that pic its just way too big rofl.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I meant from the current position in the picture...if he could do it from the actual main stage area, then I would go ahead and cut myself.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Grounded SL won't clank with AS, MK will go through it.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
No you wouldnt lol, his invincible frames only last a few frames and dont even protect him as he reaches the top of the loop. If he did dodge that AS, everyone could by simply jumping over it. But in that pic its just way too big rofl.
He's right, in fact, it's only for one frame of invincibility on frame 5 (notice how vulnerable he become at the top of SL, you can fair him half the time), and that's only for grounded SL, aerial SL doesn't have any. Stuff on the ground level isn't going to hit him, but a punish that's SH'd might.

IDC is banned thankfully (sometimes you can get away with EDC depending on region, but that's going into a lot of arbitrary stuff).

AS is what you do when you catch MK whiffing or overcommitting to something (if you get behind his SL or bait it, easier said than done, usually I just dair it if they tried to hit me from a high position, or fair-> nair when they whiff and they attempt to glide attack me to prevent getting hit), with moves like SL, fair/bair (whenever they SH these you'll almost always get them, don't ever let MK get away with trying to zone you with this fair rofl), occasional dair (at least I've done it before when I figured out their dair camp pattern then AS'd them when they weren't going to tornado and just try to dair again), glide, and sometimes tornado (usually happens when he's on the ledge, but this is also rare to nail against good MKs).

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
It's like 5-8 iirc.

Hitbox on frame 5.

Also, he could just shield it, or in this case, powershield it.
Oh whoops, he's right :p

It's 5-8, my baaaaaaaaaaaad

and yes, I'm sure Powershield/shield is a much safer option lol, I don't think people are going to risk trying to punch through AS with SL lol.

Zero

Smash Hero
People being insecure without a moderator is getting REALLY annoying. NOTHING that has been posted for entire days and even weeks is worthy of moderation. There's no spam 'invasion' from other boards, and to be quite frank, that's almost irrelevant. This is the social thread.

From what I've seen, you hardly even need a modeator. Stop ****ing *****ing about it.

Browny for mod.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
So, I got last at a tournament losing to Arty (Falco) and Wafles (ZSS/MK).

Also I lost all my MMs against, YoshQ (Luigi), Sago (Falco), and Kain (Wolf).

I need to get better at this game, pretty much.

Tournament was mad fun though, just with me seeing I still have work to do.

Flame, are you organizing one of them trick-or-treat things this year? If you do, remember to ask board mods first.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Why was everyone arguing about how MK would deal with that aurasphere?
Powershield. GG.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Something as slow and as large as that aura sphere is ******** easy to PS.
Shaddup, Shippz. :>

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Why was everyone arguing about how MK would deal with that aurasphere?
Powershield. GG.
Psh, everyone can powershield it. The cool kids do something stupid, like smash it or go through it with invincibility.

Top Bottom