• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Guys, I just did the sexiest thing while I was messing around with my Melee Failco.

So I was on Brinstar, and I did a running SHFF Laser, but as Falco was entering the blasting animation, I landed on the right-most platform, so I just cancelled the animation by falling through, then did a JCShine into a wavedash on the plat. I was like ಥ__ಥ because it was the most beautiful thing I've ever done in smash while on autopilot.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'd love to take them off your hands...if my dorm didn't have a "no pets" policy. DDDDD:

;-;

Steam

Smash Hero
I'd paint the husky blue on the head, upper legs, arms, and head. tan on the body, and black on the lower legs.

and I'd cuddle it :3

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
Just so everyone knows... a huskey's tounge tastes like a mix between olives, diet coke, and fish... or something like fish.

And the taste NEVER GOES AWAY. Spit all you want.

Dont worry, it gets pretty faint though.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Just so everyone knows... a huskey's tounge tastes like a mix between olives, diet coke, and fish... or something like fish.

What do you feed your Husky, why should we be informed of what it's tongue (not breath) tastes like, or lastly why do you even know this in the first place?

I need to reevaluate my visits here after reading that

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'd paint the husky blue on the head, upper legs, arms, and head. tan on the body, and black on the lower legs.

and I'd cuddle it :3
I lol'd.
Ain't that animal cruelty or somethin'? :<

DELICIOUS.

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

the hell

Try it, that thing is EXTREMELY fast. Like it covers SV in maybe 10 frames.
Ah, so it's even EASIER to powershield than I thought! :D

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Espy: You too slow. That is not delicious.

Deliciously BAD maybe.

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
What do you feed your Husky, why should we be informed of what it's tongue (not breath) tastes like, or lastly why do you even know this in the first place?

I need to reevaluate my visits here after reading that
Not my husky, so nobody has to ask or do it themselves, alex has aggressive huskys.

:< Alus, I saw that
You never seem to talk in irc. WTF

Browny

Smash Hater
Browny's too idle to talk in irc.
Pfft, Im without a doubt the person who idles the LEAST on that channel. People just expect an answer within 30 seconds and dont even give anyone time to stop whatever they were doing and say hi before quitting and then complaining about it

also testing sig size... idk if i wanna put this on a rotation with the renamon sig lol

http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/2428/lucsig2img.png

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Pfft, Im without a doubt the person who idles the LEAST on that channel. People just expect an answer within 30 seconds and dont even give anyone time to stop whatever they were doing and say hi before quitting and then complaining about it
Such a liar.
I'm the least idle person in there.
In fact, I'm not idle at all!

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I idle the least because im never in there.
Sunnys wins, you may all go home now. :3

Sidenote! Its 5 am in the morning. I need to sleep. Good ni-..er morning yall~! Happy halloween~!

DusK-The-Stray

Smash Ace
I thought the point was to purposefully idle until enough people were there to get the ball rollin' and keep it rollin'.

I've been doing it wrong all this time and I never knew... :[

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
The point is to idle until Kinzer comes in, and then bombard him with furry pics and questions about what he likes

SPOILER: BOOKWORMS

Browny

Smash Hater
I thought the point was to purposefully idle until enough people were there to get the ball rollin' and keep it rollin'.

I've been doing it wrong all this time and I never knew... :[
Yeah its not clear...

By Idling I mean total time spent in the. Normally to idle would mean to actually do nothing, thus Espy would be correct in the sense that he rarely 'idles' while in the channel and if something isnt happening, he leaves. But in IRC and any chatroom, idling means just being in that channel for a long time. You dont even have to post a single message in a day to idle there :p

Top Bottom