• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

tedward2000

Smash Champion
If anubiscario had like hieroglyphics and more gold (cause Anubis's actually had a good amount of gold armor) , it would be awesome-er.
But due to texture, ima go with twilight, to bad some of the twilight symbols are kinda lacking/not a cool either though.

-t2

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
I think the reasons I gravitate towards the twilight one:
Greencario is currently my favorite. I like Chinese mythology, and greencario strikes me as "Jade warrior/emperor" ish. I love chinese martial arts (hence why I've been going by the tag "Wushu" recently), and the twilight reminds me more of that.
I guess I'll start off with the twilight one then lol.

Mewtario

Smash Ace
This is what the US National Debt Clock looks like right now.
Code:
....................................................................................................
...................,,...............................................................................
...`...............:'...............................................................................
`..................;+...............................................................................
``...............`.,;...............................................................................
```...............,;',..............................................................................
``````..........`.;'+,..............................................................................
````````..........;+#:..............................................................................
``````````````....;#+:`.............................................................................
``````````````....;++:`.............................................................................
``````````````....;+'...............................................................................
````.......`````..,++..................`............................................................
`````......`````.`.'+,``...........```.`............................................................
``````.....```````.'+;.`...........```.`............................................................
````````````....`` +++,...`..`..```...````...`.``....`..............................................
````````````````..;+++:...`.```````...```.`.;++++'':................................................
`````````````````.'+++,`............`.``..'+++#+###++'...``.........................................
`````````````````.;+++,.............`.`.;++++#########+'............................................
`````````````````.'+##:`............`.,'++#+############+...........................................
````````````````.:++#+'.````````...`.,'+++#+############++....................................``....
```````````````.,'+++++'..``````.....''+++################+,..``..............................``....
`````````````````'++++++,`.`````....++'+++########+++++++#+#`.``..............................``....
````````````````.;'''+++:`.```````.'++++''''''+'++';';;''+##:`................``....................
````````````````,:;;;;;;;,``````.`.'+++;,,:;;;';;;;;;;;;;++##.................``....................
```````````````:;;''''';';:.``````'++':.`,:;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'+##.`.`.....................``......``...`
``````````````:;';'''';''';.``````+'';,``,:;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'+##;..``.````````...........``......``...`
`````````````.,.;;;'''';;':.``````++;';,.,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'++++`.```````````.....```...`````...``````
``````````````,,''''''+'''.```````+'';;:,;''''';;;;;;;;;;'++++.`````````````````....................
``````````````.:;;;'';''';.```````+''';;;;'''';;;;;;;;;;;''++#..````````````````````````............
``````````````.,:,;'';'';:````````''''';':;'';;;;;;;;;;;;'''++..```````````````````````````...``````
``````````````.,:,;';'''::```````.++'+':,;:;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'#,`````````````````````````````..`````.
``````````````.,:,;;;;''::````````+++';;::;'''''';''''+++';''+:,````````````````````````````````````
``````````````.,:,;;;;'';:````````#+;;;:.:'++++++;'++@####+;'+''````````````````````````````````````
``````````````.,:,;;;''';:````````#+;;;;:+#####++';'++++''+';+;'````````````````````````````````````
``````````````.,:,;;;;'';:``````''#+;:;:+#+'+++#+;;'+###+#+;;';'````````````````````````````````````
``````````````.,:,;;;;'';:``````''+#;;;;'+@@#+##+;;'+++''''';';'````````````````````````````````````
```````````````.,:;;;;;';;.`````''++';;'+#++++#+'';';;';;;;;;';;````````````````````````````````````
```````````````,:;;;;;;;;;,`````:;'++;;+''+++'''';;;;;;;;;:;;'';.```````````````````````````````````
```````````````,:;;;;;;;;;;.`````'+#;';';'''''''';;;;';;;;::;;';````````````````````````````````````
`````````````` `::;;;;;;;;,``````'++;';;:;;'''+':;;;''+';:::;;;,````````````````````````````````````
`````````````  .:;;;;;;;;;,``````;++;;':;;'''#'':;;;;;;++;;;;;;`````````````````````````````````````
``````````````,;;;;;;';''';:.````.''';';''''+#''++''++''++';;;;`````````````````````````````````````
`````````...,;;;;;;;;';'''''';,```;;+;''++++#++###++'';''++;;```````````````````````````````````````
````````````.::;;;;;;;;;;;;;;',```,',;'++++##+++++++''''''+;;```````````````````````````````````````
`````````   .::;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,``````;'+++##++++++''''+#+''';```````````````````````````````````````
`````````  `,::;:;:;';';''';;;:``````,;'#+#########+'''@#';;:```````````````````````````````````````
````````..,::,;::;:;;:;;;;;'';;,.`````''+++#@@#':::,:,;+;+';.```````````````````````````````````````
``````.,::,:,:;:;;:'';';;;;;';;';,````'++#+#+##;:;:,'++';'''````````````````````````````````````````
`````.,,,,:,,;::;;:;;;;;;;;;;;;;;':.``;++++#+++++++'''';;'',````````````````````````````````````````
````,,.:.::,;;:;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;';,`.'++#+++++++++'';;;''`````````````````````````````````````````
``..,.,.,;,:;;:;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;:`++##+#+++##++'';;''.`````````````````````````````````````````
`....,,.;;,;;;:;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;';:`+++#+++++++'';;;;'``````````````````````````````````````````
.....:.,;:,;;::;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; :+#++++++++'';';',``````````````````````````````````````````
,`.`:,.;;,:;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;++  ,+##++'+'''';'''.``````````````````````````````````````````
`.`.;.,;;,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'## ``.#+#++'+++'''''```````````````````````````````````````````
`.`:,`:;;,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;##@#```.;###++++++++'```````````````````````````````````````````
.``;,.;;:,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;#####;``..,'#######+';.``````````````````````````````````````````
,`,:.,;;::;';;''';;''';''';;''';''####@#@.``..,:'#++++'':.``````````````````````````````````````````
,`::,:;;;;;'';''';'''';'''';''';+####@@#@@````.,,,;+'''+ ;``````````````````````````````````````````
,,;:,:;',;'';;'+';;'+';'+'';'''####@@@@@@@#`````...`''+. ,:`````````````````````````````````````````
`.;;.;''.;'+;;'#';;'+';'++';+###@@@@@@@@@@@;```````` +`  `#`````````````````````````````````````````
 ,;;.;+','++;;'#';;'+';'+++###@##@@@@@@@@@@@,```````;+#: `#+'```````````````````````````````````````
 :';.;+':'+';''+';''+''++######@@@@@@@@@@@@@@``````;++++:.##+#+,````````````````````````````````````
 ;;:,;';;;'';;''';'''########@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#``` ,#''+++`####+#++:.````````````````````````````````
.;;::;';;''';;''';'######@@#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'` `'##''++'@#######++++:`````````````````````````````
,;;::;';;''';''''#######@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#, ;;:@#''+#:############++,``````````````````````````
:;;:;'';;'''''''#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@.,;:;#''+',@#############++;````````````````````````
;';:''';;''''''##@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@.,,:+#+#':#################++'`````````````````````
,,,,::::;;;;;;'#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#;,,:'++#'.+###################+````````````````````
`.,,,:::;;;;;;#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@.:,;++++:'@##################+,```````````````````
..,::::;;;;;;'@#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@.,;+''+'.####################+```````````````````
::;;;;;;;;';''@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#@':;+''+'`@####################```````````````````
;;;';''''''''+@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#,;+''+';@@###################;``````````````````
;;''';'''''''+@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@;''''++#####################+``````````````````
;:''';;''''''#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@++''''''@###################+``````````````````
:;'';;;''';;'#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@++''''+@###################+``````````````````
:;;;;;;;;;;;'#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#+'''+#@####################;`````````````````
;;'''''''''''#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#'+'+#@####################+`````````````````
'''''''';;'';##@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@+'''#@#####################.````````````````
;;;;;;;;;;'''#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@++''+@#####################+````````````````
;'';;;''''';'+@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@+''+@#####################+````````````````
;';;;;;;'';;''@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@+'++@@#####################````````````````
;;;'';;'++;;;'@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'++@@#####################,```````````````
;;''';;'++;;;'@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@+'+@@#####################,```````````````
;;''';;'++;;;'@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#++@@################@####+```````````````
:;''';';'+;;''#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@++@@################@#####.``````````````
:;''';''+';';'#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'+@@#@@############@@#####.``````````````
:;''';''+';;;'#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#+@@#@@############@#######.`````````````
;;''';;'+';;;'#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#+@@@@###@#######@#########'`````````````
;;''';;''';;''+@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'@@@@@####@#####@@@#@@####+`````````````
:;;;;;;;;;;;;;;#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@+@@@@@@###@@##@@@@@##@@####`````````````
:::::;;;;;;;;;;#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@+@@@@@@@@#@###@@@@@###@####'````````````
;;;;;;;;;;';;;;#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#@@@@@@@@@@@#@@@@@@@+'@####+:```````````
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#@@@@@@@@@@#@@@@@@@#+'##+;;#+```````````
;;;;;;;;;;;';;;;##@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#@@@@@@#+++#++''##'``````````
::;;;;;;;;;;;;;;##@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@+++#+'''+':+``````````
;''''''''''''''''##@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#+'@+'''#'';+'`````````
''''''''''';;;;;'#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@##+#++''+''''#+`````````
;;;;;;;;;';'';'''+@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#++#++'#''''###;````````
;;;;;;;;''''''''';#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#++#+''+++''#';#+````````
'''''+++'''+++++''#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#++#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#+##+'#++++#+';##;```````
++''+++++''+++++''+@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@##++++++++++++#@#@@@@@@@@@@@@@#++#+++@+++#''''##+```````
++''+++++''+++++''+#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#+++++++++++++'+::#@@###@@@@@####''#+++#+''+@###'``````
++''''+++''''+++'''#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#++++++++++'''++#`,##@###@#####@@@#+++#++++@#####'`````
'''''''++''''+++'''+@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#++++++++'''++#'`;@@@@@@@@#@#@@#@@@##############:```
'+'''''++''''+++'''+@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@##++++++++++++##`,#@@@@@@@#@#@@@@@@@#############+```
'+'''''++''''+++'''+@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@##+++++++++++#`,'@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@############```
'+';'''++''''+++'''+@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@##+++++++++#`,;@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@##@######```
'+';'''++''''+++'''+#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@###++++++++.,;#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@###:``
'+';'''++''''+++'''++@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#######+#:,:;+@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@###``
'+'''''+'''''+'+''''+@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@,::'+@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@##``
'+'''''+;;''':,;''',,@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@+;;;'+@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@##``
'+''''''''''':.:'''..#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#+#+++++#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@##.`
'+''''''''''':,:'''::@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@####@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@##.`
''''++++'''''''''+'''@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@++###@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#.`
;;;;;'+';;::;:::;+';;#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#+#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@;:
;;';'''';;;'';;;''''''@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@++@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@':,
''''+''+++'++'''''''++@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@+@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'';
++++++++++++++++''''''+@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@+'''
+++++++++++++++++++++++@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'+++
++++++++++++++++++++++#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#++++
######+###########++++#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@+++++
++++++++++++++++++++++@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#++++++
++++++++++++'++++'++++@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@##@@@@@@@@@@#'+''''++'
++++++++++++++++++++++@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@+++##@@#+''''''''''''

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Lol, Plantcario.

Mewter

Smash Master
Lol. I had so much trouble finding this thread. :laugh:

Neato picture, Mewtario. It slightly helps to see it if you un-focus/blur your eyes (for me, at least).

I'm pretty sure tans are permanent. >__>
Also ted, it's for chatting. Get with the program, son.:mad:

Phil, might I inquire where one miight obtain one of those sets of software-altering numbers and letters that present you with abnormal textures?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Mickeycario gives me nightmares...

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
omg epic lucario texture. and tans are in no way permenant, ive been tan for a decent part of my life (when i was still in boy scouts) and if you were to look at me now you would think ive never seen the sun :x

tedward2000

Smash Champion
no lies, thats a really well done texture, however, its also very very creepy.
-t2

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Thanks. You just gave me insomnia for a week. X__________________X

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura
Just got back from my first actual outdoor competition(last one was rained out) and we scored 77.9 which is pretty **** good for our first time, I'm so happy. :bee:

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
http://theregulator.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/1267414-batman-********.jpghttp://dogsounds.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/******-owls.jpg

don't we all?

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
Does anyone know a good video capture software? xX

The one that came with my capture card doesn't work anymore and reinstalling doesn't fix it.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Does anyone know a good video capture software? xX

The one that came with my capture card doesn't work anymore and reinstalling doesn't fix it.
IShowU!
It's a mac software, but I'm very sure its universal.
Problem is, its $10, but its really **** good. So many editing screen options. Its for recording a screen.
-t2

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
dazzle is another really good video capture tool, but it costs 50$
I have the dazzle already, I just need software for it record **** :x

also ted I'm trying to look towards freeware on this one, and even then I looked it up and it didn't seem to have something for windows ):

EDIT:oh and look what I found today~

Didn't expect them did you?

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
I had friendlies with FOW and SK92 today at a local tourny. I actually managed to take a stock off SK92's Falco before he took mine, so for a brief and shining moment, I was ahead. Then he two-stocked me. :dizzy: FOW's Ness is amazing. I feel really inspired to improve now.

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
I had friendlies with FOW and SK92 today at a local tourny. I actually managed to take a stock off SK92's Falco before he took mine, so for a brief and shining moment, I was ahead. Then he two-stocked me. :dizzy: FOW's Ness is amazing. I feel really inspired to improve now.
for a kid about my age, FOW's way too good.

Jin Kazama

Smash Rookie
Hi! I'm Jin and I just joined the Smashboards today. I main Lucario and Metaknight and I'm hoping to get a bit of information about Lucario on this board :)
Can someone tell me what threads are crucial to check out to help me get better?
Also, if anyone wants to play, just let me know!

Top Bottom