• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
So I'm thinking of moving to AZ to finish up college in game design...Yay, wonder if there are any Luc mains down there.
I don't think there are any down there...at least you'll be closer to Texas and can maybe come to Hobos. :D

WakerofWinds

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sydrael
3DS FC
4699-5989-8229
Hi! I'm Jin and I just joined the Smashboards today. I main Lucario and Metaknight and I'm hoping to get a bit of information about Lucario on this board :)
Can someone tell me what threads are crucial to check out to help me get better?
Also, if anyone wants to play, just let me know!
Welcome :D Definitely check the stickies.

Also this thread is epic.

D. Disciple

Smash Master
I don't think there are any down there...at least you'll be closer to Texas and can maybe come to Hobos. :D
I know Melee is more popular down there, which is a big plus for me. Since I plan on returning to Melee, and play both games extremely better than I am now, and yeah I have family in Texas and Arizona and I'm slightly closer to my home state California too, so I could visit my family over there too. lol, but I feel it's better if I go to a region where there are more career opportunities for game design, than MN. Unless Brown College decides to create a better program for their students. Spoiled pricks.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
So I'm thinking of moving to AZ to finish up college in game design...Yay, wonder if there are any Luc mains down there.
ircc Hawks down there.
I know Melee is more popular down there, which is a big plus for me. Since I plan on returning to Melee, and play both games extremely better than I am now, and yeah I have family in Texas and Arizona and I'm slightly closer to my home state California too, so I could visit my family over there too. lol, but I feel it's better if I go to a region where there are more career opportunities for game design, than MN. Unless Brown College decides to create a better program for their students. Spoiled pricks.
WHAT THE HELL. I FUGGEN (used to, now in NAU, northern AZ still) LIVE IN TUCSON AZ AND PLAY CARIO. D:

uncool guys.

If you split AZ into three districts you got

Flafstaff: Little Brawl / Melee, lots of college and awesome though. Im at NAU up in Flagstaff, and there is some brawl scene, but im hoping to get some going soon. College wise, you have NAU, and its awesome.

Phoenix: Brawl HQ for AZ. Hawk lives here, so do many others, or around PHX. There is some Melee. College wise, you got ASU, big party school, kinda meh and hooge.

Tucson: LOTS OF MELEE. some brawl, but again, more of a melee crowd. Also my home place when not in Flagstaff for school. College wise, also a party school, not as big as ASU, but very common, better for graduate and its very clicky due to tucson kids.

jerks.
-t2

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Well here's the sit. I have a trust fund that has almost 17 years of interest on it, from when I sued a carnival when I was 4 years old for nearly killing me. (I ****ing hate that carnival with a passion.) I have been freelancing and saving up money for a good while. So on my 21st birthday which is in January, I get to see just how much is in that trust fund and the security deposit that has been stored for me. From what I've been told, the money that's in there could either pay off my tuition or a huge chunk, or just be like me paying off 2-3 years of Community College credits. If so, I still plan on going down to Collins College in Phoenix, AZ. Either live on campus or face driving 2 hours there and back from Tucson if I move in with my sister. I can pretty much get a job in internship, and can get loans, grants and of course my financial aid set up. Also this is probably the most riskiest thing for me to do, since it will prove my independence of taking care of myself, or else become homeless.

Many things that worry me, if I move out with my trust fund money, then I worry for my mom for her getting laid off after working for 3M for 30 years, and leaving her to pay off with the limited money she has, or stay home use my trust fund money to help oay off things, and just attend community college and get my degree that way. Even though they rarely have classes for game design, but will have a degree in multimedia, web design and graphic design.

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
hahaha

ohh i thought it was because the rides were just so horribly bad and broken it should be illegal.

I broke my arm on one of those when i was four.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Driving between Tucson and Phoenix is suicide via boredom. We don't really have the best of highway systems in AZ. It's pretty much PHX that has highways, thats about it.

If you stay with your sister in Tucson, there are many Community colleges around. Like Full Sail, Pima (the biggest of them), University of Phoenix, The Arts Institute . . . etc.

My say, if you do go to AZ, stay with your sister and try for the Arts Institute if your going for game design.

Possible classes at the U of A, but I dunno.

Stupid portable rides...
-t2

D. Disciple

Smash Master
I love people's versions of tl;dr when they quote things lol. But yeah I'll look into those as well, thanks T2. I'm gonna talk to my sis again, cause she knows about my idea as well.

Shenlong

Smash Cadet
Haha awesome. I just wanted to break into the boards here on a good note. I've been lurking here a lot I guess I was scared to say something.

Shenlong

Smash Cadet
Well I think I can meet the requirement..... by the way did you know there are 63:35 typos in the matchup thread?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Well I think I can meet the requirement..... by the way did you know there are 63:35 typos in the matchup thread?
...dear god, give this man a cookie.

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura
Someone finally appreciates all the hard work I do for these boards(
lolwut?
)

If you love the boards check out the irc it's great.
when it's active

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura
Try mibbit.com, click on chat,and there will be a drop-down menu, choose globalgamers then type in your nickname and #lucario as the channel.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Random knowledge indeed.

You bet your sweet ancestral auras it is. :3

And well **** dudes, I'm gone sick again for a day, and this grows three+ pages? </3 ;-;

Also, LotM, you're kidding, right? We got M2K, toasty(<11), JCaes(<11), ch0zen, all the pros are here on the EC.

Top Bottom