• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
I swear, I've seen a lot of Fizzles/Fizz names on these boards. There was Fizzle, F1ZZ, Fizz_boy, nick_fizz, and Fizzy :p
Lucario loves Fizz, apparently.

Yay for discussion! :D
Also ted, I had changed it to "Sammiches Make Ted's Friend Came Rainbows". XD

Also, yeah, I hate the acronyms of my username. I've started going by AcidBath now. As for SCIENCE!, I looooove anything that has to do with ecosystems and/or animals. I have been refered to various times by various people as a "walking encyclopedia". :p

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
hello my name is stealth raptor. ive double mained pikachu and lucario (with more emphasis on pikachu) for a long time now, and have never really done much on the lucario boards. im going to try to be somewhat active on these boards :)

also astronomy ftw

Welcome to the Cario Boards, Stealth! Feel welcome to look around, camp the Social, discuss matchups, camp the Social, and camp the Social. Also, I'd really recommend camping the Social, it's really fun. :D

So yeah, feel free to drop by any time.

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura
It happens to the best of us, and don't worry about people suggesting title changes, if you wait they will come to you.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
my name.........

ive always been a big aviation fan, especially military jets. my favorite aspect about modern jets is stealth technology, so my first gamer tag was Stealth. i was into a game called starseige late in its life, brought in by my best friend who was one of the best. he revived a long dead clan called the birds of prey, which i joined. to be in it, it was tradition to have a bird of prey in your name. remembering my absolute favorite jet, the F-22 Raptor, and wanted to keep my original tag, i made Stealth Raptor.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
the main servers to the game were shut down a few years ago. me and my friend are still not completely over it :( it was an ooooooold game, and it had a long and healthy life span. i just wish it was still around :(

Well **** dude, that sucks. D:
Well, there's only the future to look to. You shouldn't dwell too much on the past. But then again, who am I to tell you whether you should or should not mourn for the loss?

Wow. o.o
Aren't there usually like alternate servers for those things? Like Shoddy Battle?

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
there is an old clan that has made its own server, but noone uses it, so the game is currently dead multiplayer. we could like up directly via ip address but noone wants to

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura
--
..._...l..____________________, ,
....../ '---___________----______l] = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__)/
....// (..) ) ,----"
...//____//
..//____//
.//____//
OMFG!!!!

I found this and decided to copypasta.

Edit: w00t waste of my 300th post.

Just wondering, anyone know what happened to the whole controller lawsuit that hit nintendo? I know they appealed the case, but has it been resolved yet?

Reapereater

Smash Cadet
Well my name is reapereater which is weird. I randomly came up with it a loooooong time ago. Back then I loved how reapers look until I saw some serious pictures of reapers. Those serious artists got me. So I started hating them in serious form and chose a form to annihilate them. I was to young to know about reapersuiciderbomber, reaperkiller, reaperassassin, and junk. I chose reapereater cuz it sounded cool and sounds weird. I stuck with that name for many of the games I play.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
DarkDragoon.
I was in 4th grade, playing Legend of The Dragoon, wanted to name myself something on some Random forum/game I was joining, and wham, it stuck.

I wasn't being called DD until several years later, though.
-DD

red_comet

Smash Rookie
Red Comet is the nickname of one of my favorite gundam pilots, Char. Supposed to be faster than everything around him so I kinda wanted to mimic that. To bad I can't make anyone refer to me by that in tourneys XD

Trela

Smash Lord
My cousin gave me the name Trela.

She used to misspell my name Albert and say Alert, so I just switched that around and BAM! Look at me now!

I'm awesome!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Trebla would be better, lol!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It is minus the b. Hence, we should all start calling him Trebla.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
He's going to hate me forever now. But that's how I want it to be. Yeaaahahahaha. :)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Haha, he knows it's all in good fun. We meet up a lot, so he knows I'm kidding.

Except when I team with him in friendlies. Then he gets all angry and kills me for no reason. D:

Top Bottom