• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
Successfully teach me how to load codes off a snapshot.

encryption, what code to use, everything, making a correct sdkey & sdiv included.

Offer is still up.

Bio has failed me.

@Asmash: I never said they were my panty shots were they? I also never said that mine weren't available, if you other guys are into those things.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
@Asmash: I never said they were my panty shots were they? I also never said that mine weren't available, if you other guys are into those things.
Everyone you know has a *****, so why would anyone want to get the pantyshots you'd be able to provide?

I'm telling you, those hacks don't work the way you're trying to get them to work...

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Maybe they'd work if you'd actually explain what you're trying to do instead of asking people in parts using vague hints like some sort of badly-written mystery novel.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
I've explained what I wanted to do like 7 times already.

I

want

to

load

codes

from a snapshot

al_randomnumbers.bin

are you able to comprehend this or do I need to make it simpler for you?

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Only if you own a vuvuzela you do.

:088::006::081::lucario::026::093: to you too Zucco.
I own a Vuvuzela. Vuvuzelas have been around in Mexico since like forever. Imma take it to a tournament and annoy Stauffy. :)

My suspiciously rich uncle from Sinaloa brought me a pack of Chesterfields and 5s from South Africa. Chesterfields are pretty ****ty smokes. =/

@ ~automatic: I know. I go to Mexico often. :O

Espy just earned himself +5Sturdstocks. Valid at any transcontinental denim jean retailer.

Deprived child.

I take great offense to that sir.

After all, I am the founder and sole proprieter of Zaj points, specifically a Zajillion if them, and as such am the only legal entity to hold the authority to distribute and/or revoke the value of Zaj points at my discretion.

Hmph.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
If I got infracted for Makoto's official artwork, I wouldn't be surprised if you got infracted for that.

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
It is funny, you're just a buzzkill.

Underload stalks me because he's out to get me >.>
i am really tempted to use the obvious reply, but that would just contribute to the degradation of this thread.

that, and i <3 all you guys anyway.

well, maaaaaayyybbbeeee not all of you......

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It's the happy ending of happy endings.
Now, the question is whether or not you think I'm sarcastic.

Top Bottom