• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Shinja

Smash Apprentice
Nooo! No paunching! Go hang out with Captain Falcon for that kind of thing ;_;

Hooray Milln powers! *hugs* Hooray Steam! *hugs--* ...Bro....you should go take a bath with Espy. Be sure to bring the ice cream. I'll be...over here with the camer---I mean in my ninja corner!

Milln

Smash Champion
Well, poop.

LOOK, A DOLLAR. OOOOOOHHHHH *dangles a dollar, then folds it into a dollar airplane and throws it*

*runs*

Shinja

Smash Apprentice
Lol, but they all got awesome tans and like...somehow got manly eyes too(not that Red didn't already have manly eyes).

The duel disk thingers ruin it for me. =_=;

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Was I the only one who looked at the cards and went

Awww they changed the backs of pokemon cards? Now you can't use them without sleeves.

/shamed

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Shinja's got the cam, and Steamy's got the ice cream.
I've got the bath, let's do this.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
He's supposed to have white hair and a headband.

Honestly, I always thought he wore a hat before I learned that, though. His hairstyle was just too weird to be natural.

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
o hai again gais.

someone hide me. im being hunted down by Alex who wants to make me his trophy, and Alus wont be too far behind.

it's like their using some sort of sick hunting game as father-son bonding time!

*narrowly avoids aura net*

oh yeah before i forget.
SMG2 is pure awesome.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
I feel like setting a trap again.

AlexoftheAura, $mike, νοχ τωιz, "Zooboo", -Axis-, -BigSharkZ-, -Doom-, -Rei-, .decoy, .joel, .Marik, .PNOY., .Smoreking., .WC., 2link121, 8Bitman, :mad:, AceDudeyeah, Admiral Pit, adumbrodeus, agidius, ahchoomattchu, Aibou, airship canon, Akaku94, Alex Strife, Alex19, Allied, AlMoStLeGeNdArY, altairian, Alus+, Amaterasu, annoying1359, Arty, Asce, Asdioh, Atomsk_92, Aves, azianraven, Aznox99, B0NK, BarDulL, bballin, BBQTV, Bebi, BEHR, BetaBahamut, BigJiggs, BIGM1994, Bizkit047, Bl@ckChris, Black Jinjo, blackanese, Bloodcross, blowtoes, Blue!, Bnzaaa, BoomStick, BoredPeanut, br3compactor, brickman, Brodygs9630, BSL, BunBun, burntsocks, By-Tor, CalamityofCox, cam702, CAOTIC, Cello_Marl, Changeformlol, Chaosgriffin, charmander1065, Chill, chillindude829, Chuee, clowsui, Cobalt, Col Bol, Col. Stauffenberg, Colenstien, cooki, Cortez, Count, CRASHiC, Crow!, cutter, D. Disciple, D20, da K.I.D., DAftFlip, Dakaggo, Daniel_the_Seraph, Dark 3nergy, Dark Hart, Dark knuckles, Dark Sonic, DarkChris126, DarkLouis331, Darktoon, Dark_Ermac, dashdancedan, dealth0072, Dekar289, Delta-cod, derkapalooza, DewDaDash, Diatenshi, disfunkshunal, DJayS, Dojo, DOODE, Double_Edge, Douhneill, Dr Drew the Dragon, Dr Peepee, Dragoon Fighter, ds22, eighteenspikes, Eikelmann, ElPanandero, Emeril127, Engdrew, Enima, ephy_92, EraOfGames, ErikG, Esca, etecoon, Eyada, F1ZZ, F8AL, Falco400, falconpunch64, fatboi792, fear4, FightAdamantEevee, Fizzle_Boy, Flashing, flaw, Fletch, furiousduffmanx, FYC ChiboSempai, fZk, G. Vice, Gaia_x, Gardevior, Get A Load of This!, global-wolf, Gmoney_, GOD!, Good Ol' Tree, Gova, GPDP, Grand Duke Michael of Asturias III, GwJumpman, HappySun, Hazygoose, HazZarD, Heart Break Kid, Heartz♥, heitss, hichez50, Hilt, Hinryu, hippiedude92, HK Donut of the Blue Fire, Holy Lance, huMps, IcyDeath, improbable, Inferno3044, Insetick, Inui, Isaac!, IShouldBeStudying, istudying, Ixisnaugus, Jbandit, JCaesar, jeancarlocrusadefan, JesusFreak, Jiffyboob, JigglyZelda003, Jimbo Slice, Jimmyfosho, JOE!, Joe_Sumo, Johnwalt, JPOBS, junebug, KageMurphy, Kaiber Kop, kaleidoRuby, Kamui Ryu, Karcist, Keitaro, Kewkky, KillerJawz, King Willzarth The Great XXII, King~, Kirk, Kookie-Dragon, KORNNNNN~, KoRoBeNiKi, Krackshot Kroc, LashD094, Leaf., Lenus Altair, Link2thelost90, LooksLikePit, lordhelmet, LozanoGarbanzo, Lucas Perfected+, LumpyCPU..., Lunchmeat, Luxor, M15t3R E, madrush21, majora_787, Marc, Mariabattleaxe, Masky, Master Raven, MattDotZeb, Max113, MBlaze, MechWarriorNY, Melomaniacal, MenoUnderwater, Meta_Knight_777, Mewtwo_2000, midnacat, mikeHAZE, MiketheMike, Mink, Mister Eric, mitchikins, MK26, mkll, Moblin, Moooose, Moophobia, mosesrko24, Mr H, Mr. Doom, Mr.Weegee, MT_, MXXD123, MysticKenji+, narutoakatyrell, Nday, Neherazade, Neon Ness, nevershootme, Nice climbers, Nidtendofreak, NightSky, Nihongo-ookami, Niko45, Nix2100, NoBio, Notra, Nyjin, Ocean, OizenX, OmniOstrich, otg, outofdashdwz, P D, Patrack, PCHU, Pengie, PentaSalia, Perfect Chaos, Phiddlesticks, PieDisliker, PK-ow!, Poehlcat, PrinceRamen, PsychoMidget, PyroChameleon, PZ, P_wii, Q77, Quaz, R1OT, r3d d09, Raider 88, RainissoLink, Rajam, Ranmaru, Rayku, Redd, resTy, revel8n, Riddle, rise, Risque, roacherman, RockCrock, rockem7, Roman., Roxy, royalasian, rudeezy, RuNNing Riot, rvkevin, S l o X, Sage Osaka, san3711, sasukebowser, Segtendo, Sensei, Sephiroths Masamune, Seraph, Serrix, sffadsad, Shadow Moth, shadow1pj, Shady Penguin, Sharky, shehehe11, ShinGaruda, ShyGuy08, Sie Tao, Sieg, Sir Bedevere, skaterbaj, SkylerSilver, slader7, Slashy, sleak-, Smooth Criminal, Snipa4800, Solid Jake, Solidusspriggan, Sonic Storm, SoniKupo, SOVAman, SpaceFalcon, Spaceman_Spiff, spider_sense, Spire VII, Sraigux, ssbbFICTION, stabbedbyanipple, standardtoaster, Steam, stingers, Sunnysunny, SuperGuzzi, SuperMetroid44, Suspect, Swiss Army Brick, Syko_Lemming, SyOn, T3h Albino, Tahsis, Tambor, tarmacker, Te-Jay, Terios the Hedgehog, The Nameless Wanderer, The Real Gamer, TheAceLucario, TheCrimsonBlur, TheLifeRuiner, TheLightningViper, TheMike, TheReflexWonder, thesoviet, TheTantalus, The_Guide, Timotee, Tink, Tom, TommyDerMeister, Tommy_G, trahhSTEEZY, Turbo Ether, Twin_A, typh, UberMario, Ulevo, UltyBomber77, Underload, Untrust Us, ValTroX, Van Jones, vanderzant, verge, Vermanubis, Viperdev, Virtual Kruncher, VK-137, Vmage, volume, Vrael, Vulcan55, wakka444, WEMP, What's The Point, Wiggins, Wolfang, Wolfric, xXArrowXx, Xyless, xzax1337, Yoshara, yummynbeefy, Zajice, Zeborg, Zephron, Zeroxius, Zestablar, ZMan, Zolga Owns, Zook, _Fizzy_, _KuyaSombreo_, _OraNoS_, ~Firefly~, ~Twitch~, ~ZIO~
That wasn't very nice, you caught me in a name search :p

Milln

Smash Champion
It's a hat. It's always been a hat. I didn't know that some people thought it was hair. It was, like, easy to see that it was a hat. =x

I need to name search often to make sure I don't have any cases assigned to me in the Reported Posts forum. I get the occasional gem when I name search, so that's cool too.

And Indigo-Jeans, it's 'mediocrity'. If I could punch through the internet, you would have a black eye right now.
I use bad grammar as a way to convey sarcasm through the internet.

Well legally, I'm still your mother. Just not your biological mother.

So I can still take your ****.

Back me up Star.
You will respect your mother and YOU WILL LIKE IT

I don't recall you ever filling any paperwork.
*see above*

¿Porque tiene que arruinar todo Kita?
Porque Kita simplemente vive para convertir las vidas de los de mas en un infierno.

Mama Zaj could punch him in the stomach a bunch of times.

You might feel that though.
It'll hurt the baby. .V.

**** it. Money. My weakness.
I married a friggin Meowth.

He's supposed to have white hair and a headband.

Honestly, I always thought he wore a hat before I learned that, though. His hairstyle was just too weird to be natural.
Do any Japanese hairstyles even seem remotely plausible without a gallon of hairspray and gel? :p

It'd be a bit uncharacteristic for one of the leads of the main games NOT to have a hat.
QFT

All Nintendo heroes wear hats.:link::ness::mario:

tedward2000

Smash Champion
I just got myself Super Mario Galaxy 2.

lets see if its as amazing as everyone else is orgasm-ing about.
-t2

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
I leave and Lady Gaga gets posted in this thread. Epic fail.

Espy, if Kita won't give you his sex, I'll make him. I'll go pick you up and we can drive down to Vegas and he'll pay up what he owes.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm down, Hawky.

Can we take Flamey, Milln, Teddy, Steam, Shippo, and Dusk?
We could make it a road trip!

Top Bottom