• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Zucco

Smash Master
*lolicon* <correct term.

heres the thing though. There isnt a loli stereotype for lucario mains. I might be into stupid things like that(even though im really not) but it doesnt get passed onto you guys. Since so many of the Lucario mains are furries, I have to deal with that **** allllllllll the time and its pretty annoying. Also I dont go around talking about it.

DusK-The-Stray

Smash Ace
ew

10deargodstopmakinglucariomainslookfurry.
I'm sorry, at what moment did I bring anything furry up?

Wanna know the reason it saddens me? Because outside of using a Ditto (A pokémon I can't seem to find) you'd need a FEMALE Lucario to get more Riolu. Sheesh. :(

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura
*lolicon* <correct term.

heres the thing though. There isnt a loli stereotype for lucario mains. I might be into stupid things like that(even though im really not) but it doesnt get passed onto you guys. Since so many of the Lucario mains are furries, I have to deal with that **** allllllllll the time and its pretty annoying. Also I dont go around talking about it.
I never really thought of it like that.

what the hell is IRC.

I'm a nub at this forum.
It's where the furries hang out.

Zucco

Smash Master
well, your avatar is a Lucario with boobs. I cant see any reason as to why you would have that unless you were into that sort of thing. I guess I just assumed based on this.

DusK-The-Stray

Smash Ace
well, your avatar is a Lucario with boobs. I cant see any reason as to why you would have that unless you were into that sort of thing. I guess I just assumed based on this.
It's just a Lucario with breasts, nothing more.

Whether I am or not, I wasn't speaking of that, now you know.

Assuming isn't nice, don'tcha know?

Zucco

Smash Master
Lucario doesnt have breasts in the game/manga/anime/ iirc.

I Dont hate people because they are furry, I just dont approve.
at all

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
lucario wasnt designed by game freak to be a god**** furry. Its peoples point of views and misconceptions that has twisted his image into that of a human/animal thing. He was designed to stand on two feet and to have a very cool, collective Zen Buddhist monk feel to his design. Why do people want to mess with his originality? hes just a monster in a game

Get your minds out of the gutter and get back to being just naked homo sapiens ******s

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
Wait, so....
Is VaMP more of a man than Braxton?

I'm sure he's hugged Fan on numerous occasions without, um, "leaking".
Lots of times (smirk)

Idk what being a man is. But if it means not leaking. Then I'm a very big man.
Until them girls start hugging you.
But then I don't think you'd have to worry about that much.

How did we reach discussing premature ejaculation?
Brax's fault. He always makes the topic fall into the gutter.

Apparently FanFan hugs are orgasm-inducing to Braxton.
Nono.
They're orgasmic for everyone.
Why do you think everyone wants a FanFan hug?

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Get this tangent moving onto other things guyz, don't want to be a "no-funner", but we really should be talking about other things.

Oh yeah, so has anyone bought Pokemon HG/SS recently? Or maybe even FF XIII?

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
im starting up ev training on diamond right now for my torchic, charmander, eleckid. SS is fun, theres alot of legendaries i still need to get yet. I have done the shiney pichu event off of nintendo Wifi centeral, and i got a female spikey ear'ed pichu.

I reallly love this pokemon walking behind you feature. I cant get enough of having my lucy follow me everywhere <333 i love her so much

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
Get this tangent moving onto other things guyz, don't want to be a "no-funner", but we really should be talking about other things.

Oh yeah, so has anyone bought Pokemon HG/SS recently? Or maybe even FF XIII?
The FF series is overrated imo. probably the only one i liked was VII, and even then it wasn't the god of rpgs its fanboys are making it out to be :/

when Sephiroth killed that girl (i forgot her name) I sorta laughed instead of cried. It was a pleasant surprise to see one of the heroes killed for once > : )

what i really enjoyed for the PS3 though, was uncharted. now THAT is the ****

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Both SS ( or HG) are fun, and the pokewalker is legit.

FF13 is also lots of fun.

I have yet to buy both, but I have friends with 'em. And I don't care if it doesn't exist, Snow is a Monk. He punches things. Or a pirate cause he uses grenades.
A Monk Pirate who doesn't play by the rules with a Hero Complex.

anyways, both fun.
-t2

D. Disciple

Smash Master
So I just got done watching my favorite anime series of all time. All 112 episodes of Yu Yu Hakusho, good ****. Good ****, I dont think I ever really shed a tear watching an anime like that before.

what the hell is IRC.
Poor ignorant, deprived heathen.

--

[IRC]"Gather round children, for Grandfather Turds the Stellar is about to recount the legends of our wonderful homeland, IRC," blared out the Announcements thread. "Now now, no jostling. Please Braxton, hold your peace. Fan, you know what happens to him if you embrace him," huffed Grandfather Sturds. FanFan gave a sweet, innocent look at Sturds. Sturds chuckled. "Oi, Stealth, stop munching on Flamey. And you, Espy, stop running around the room. A sweet rice cake for all of you after this tale has reached its tail. Thank you for your attentiveness, Alex. Phil, please help an old man out here." Phil casually slid out a red pad of infractions. Stealth hastily spit up a shivering, sticky, sopping Flame. Espy skidded to a stop. Ted continued dozing off, a bubble inflating out of his left nostril. "Thank you, Phil. Ahem," The old man cleared his aging throat. "IRC, my children, can only mean one thing: that It's Really Cool.

"IRC is a wonderful land. The clover is always green and sweet, and the messages hang ripe and fat and sweet off the merry people's tongues. The honey drips from the sky, raining down in a blessed torrent from the levitating Sugarcandy Mountain, where cries of yiff are often heard but rarely heeded, and links to lolis abound, and people are free to post pogeymanz at their will.

"The moderators are calm and frolick alongside us, only slapping us with a ban if we are Mewtario. There is no such thing as a moment's respite, for every moment is laden with respite and joy and love.

"That, my children, is something I daresay I should address as 'It's Really Cool.'"

--

So there you have it.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
...I run around a lot?

Oh right, right. Sonic main. Makes sense.
My Pokewalker would have so many watts...

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
lol just attach your pokewalker to his legs then have him run around doing SSE
Or spam side taunt.

The ONLY reason I want to play Brawl- is because they made Sonic's taunts cancel into each other. That's a beautiful thing.

You're-you're-you're-you're-you're too-you're too sl-you're too slow!!

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
bair bair bair bair

YOUR TOOO bair bair bair

YOUR TOO SLOW

speaking of taunts, i never knew lucy opened his mouth when he taunted lol

tedward2000

Smash Champion
I want to get Brawl- and try to make a recording of Sonic's taunts but ******, then auto tune it for that authentic ****** sound.

And yea, Cario's mouth moves when he talks.
-t2

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
ya'll should be proud to have goku voicing you, so when you hit 162% you can say "Yeah, my Lucy is a super sayijin
"

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
ya'll should be proud to have goku voicing you, so when you hit 162% you can say "Yeah, my Lucy is a super sayijin
"
You DO know that Sean Schemmel (Goku, duh) only voices Lucario in the movie, right?

Brawlcario is a completely different VA (Bill Rogers, who does the voices of Squirtle, Bonsly, and Weavile in Brawl, as well as Darkrai in the movie).

Top Bottom