• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Not Brawlcario, at least.
Don't let that stop you from doing Lucario DBZ jokes though.

Braxton2011

Smash Ace
NNID
Braxtonian8
3DS FC
4167-4550-9020
Poor ignorant, deprived heathen.

--

"Gather round children, for Grandfather Turds the Stellar is about to recount the legends of our wonderful homeland, IRC," blared out the Announcements thread. "Now now, no jostling. Please Braxton, hold your peace. Fan, you know what happens to him if you embrace him," huffed Grandfather Sturds. FanFan gave a sweet, innocent look at Sturds. Sturds chuckled. "Oi, Stealth, stop munching on Flamey. And you, Espy, stop running around the room. A sweet rice cake for all of you after this tale has reached its tail. Thank you for your attentiveness, Alex. Phil, please help an old man out here." Phil casually slid out a red pad of infractions. Stealth hastily spit up a shivering, sticky, sopping Flame. Espy skidded to a stop. Ted continued dozing off, a bubble inflating out of his left nostril. "Thank you, Phil. Ahem," The old man cleared his aging throat. "IRC, my children, can only mean one thing: that It's Really Cool.

"IRC is a wonderful land. The clover is always green and sweet, and the messages hang ripe and fat and sweet off the merry people's tongues. The honey drips from the sky, raining down in a blessed torrent from the levitating Sugarcandy Mountain, where cries of yiff are often heard but rarely heeded, and links to lolis abound, and people are free to post pogeymanz at their will.

"The moderators are calm and frolick alongside us, only slapping us with a ban if we are Mewtario. There is no such thing as a moment's respite, for every moment is laden with respite and joy and love.

"That, my children, is something I daresay I should address as 'It's Really Cool.'"

--

So there you have it.
tl;dr

10lametooshortpostcrap

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
My taunt button no longer works.

And now I have to reset my controller before every match. [whenever I plug it in]

God I feel like a ZSS main.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
lucario wasnt designed by game freak to be a god**** furry. Its peoples point of views and misconceptions that has twisted his image into that of a human/animal thing. He was designed to stand on two feet and to have a very cool, collective Zen Buddhist monk feel to his design. Why do people want to mess with his originality? hes just a monster in a game

Get your minds out of the gutter and get back to being just naked homo sapiens ******s
Let the furries have their fun.

culexus・wau

nvm I fixed it

I still gotta reset it thoooo, or else the c-stick don't work :<

ALSO WHATS UP I GOING BACK TO SCHOOL FOR A WEEK AND HALF BEFORE SPRING BREAK.

not exactly normal though.

****ing hella 33 students in the schoool only.

but I was told it was a sausagefest.

meh

can't have everything.

tekkie

Smash Master
they made chiaotzu and tien into lame-*** pansies in Z. boooooooooo

and guess how much the best character shows up in Z

almost never

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
What did Flamey just talk about like, two posts ago?

I've never been so confused by a 'cario before. All they do is roll, fsmash, and :3.
Help me, somebody.

And lol @ image fail, tekkie.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm more interested in how they're not allowing Wiimote/Nunchuk/Classic Controller, since those three qualify as "wireless controllers".

That, and the striking system is crazy.

Braxton2011

Smash Ace
NNID
Braxtonian8
3DS FC
4167-4550-9020
I like Rules 11 and 19 of MLG Rules:
Rule 11: Players may request a Blind Pick of Characters for the Game 1 of a Match.
Rule 19: Players on the same Team may not select the same Character for a 2v2 Game.

Loving the the stage list.

Starter Stages:
Battlefield
Castle Siege
Delfino Plaza
Final Destination
Halberd
fffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuu-
Lylat Cruise
Pokémon Stadium
Smashville
Yoshi’s Island

Counter-Pick Stages
Brinstar
Frigate Orpheon
Green Greens
Norfair

Pictochat
Pokémon Stadium 2
Rainbow Cruise

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
I'm more interested in how they're not allowing Wiimote/Nunchuk/Classic Controller, since those three qualify as "wireless controllers".

That, and the striking system is crazy.
Yeah I feel sorry for Tearbear and Logic

but I guess that means that the reign of Razer against other Texans at MLG tourneys will end, won't it?

I like Rules 11 and 19 of MLG Rules:
Rule 11: Players may request a Blind Pick of Characters for the Game 1 of a Match.
Rule 19: Players on the same Team may not select the same Character for a 2v2 Game.

Loving the the stage list.

Starter Stages:
Battlefield
Castle Siege
Delfino Plaza
Final Destination
Halberd
fffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuu-
Lylat Cruise
Pokémon Stadium
Smashville
Yoshi’s Island

Counter-Pick Stages
Brinstar
Frigate Orpheon
Green Greens
Norfair

Pictochat
Pokémon Stadium 2
Rainbow Cruise
I liked it until I realized how much of a pain DDD is going to be in this stage list :p

Braxton2011

Smash Ace
NNID
Braxtonian8
3DS FC
4167-4550-9020
Yeah I feel sorry for Tearbear and Logic

but I guess that means that the reign of Razer against other Texans at MLG tourneys will end, won't it?

I liked it until I realized how much of a pain DDD is going to be in this stage list :p
You have problems with D3s? they are easy as ****... Lain still gives me a legitimate challenge, though.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Naw, it's the stage list.

Delphino as a neutral = walkoffs + infinites galore.

Same with pokestadium and as much as FWK hates to admit it, Castle Siege, but to a lesser extent.

Braxton2011

Smash Ace
NNID
Braxtonian8
3DS FC
4167-4550-9020

Same with pokestadium and as much as FWK hates to admit it, Castle Siege, but to a lesser extent.
Personally, I'm a cartography kind of guy, so stage layouts don't really effect me. I love it when people CP RC on me and I piss them off by not dying. XD

culexus・wau

I never said DDD doesn't cause problems on siege.

I'm just saying that the problems are easy to workaround if you know the stage's mechanics.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero

Best of all, YOU CAN'T BAN A STAGE GAME ONE.

AKA if you get DDD/MK on delphino/Halberd, or Diddy on Final, you're ****ed no matter what.

Also, they banned Japes and all forms of wiimotes, meaning wiichuck and classic controllers are gone, and team attack is apparently set to off.

No double characters is just bullshit.
I fucking hate this ruleset. :\

Braxton2011

Smash Ace
NNID
Braxtonian8
3DS FC
4167-4550-9020
Best of all, YOU CAN'T BAN A STAGE GAME ONE.

AKA if you get DDD/MK on delphino/Halberd, or Diddy on Final, you're ****ed no matter what.

Also, they banned Japes and all forms of wiimotes, meaning wiichuck and classic controllers are gone, and team attack is apparently set to off.
Team attack OFF?

OH SHI- AURA SPHERE SPAM. LETS DO IT.

Team Combos will be godlike.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Team attack OFF?

OH SHI- AURA SPHERE SPAM. LETS DO IT.

Team Combos will be godlike.
Have you ever played a serious match with team attack off?

It's tornado spam, banana spam, and falco laser spam all day. It's a horrible fucking mess. You'll never get a chance to even throw a sphere. It's a horrible, horrible way to play and there ARE no bright sides to look on with it.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
What kita said pretty much.

stuff like those become way more powerful than AS tbh, plus you lose stuff like bucket strategies which work beautifully with AS in some situations.

Browny

Smash Hater
hahahahah

"OMG MLG PICKS UP BRAWL yaylatias.gif"
"I HATE MLG WTF IS THIS"
*Every single person who hates the rules ends up buying tickets*

Theres really no reason for them to follow BBR rules. These doubles sets and GGs/PS2 lame strategies which will eventuate should be awesome.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
No use of Marth’s Grab Release Infinites against Lucas and Ness.
# No use of King Dedede’s Grab Infinites against Bowser, Donkey Kong, Luigi, Samus, and Mario.

ShippoFoxFire

Smash Lord
I was actually playing on these stages a while ago...

Green Green's is actually VERY anti-METAKNIGHT. Lmfao, Lucario on GG's is stupidly funny.

Yoshi's Island Melee isn't dumb for dedede, since he has to run/grab UPHILL, which is a lot harder to do.

PS2 ***** Marth and Snake...nuff said.

Norfair...now THATS just dumb.

Top Bottom