• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
You probably played Overswarm (name search yourself; I dare you), I would have liked to see the F-Smash, and don't underestimate Ohio's smashers. As a whole, we're pretty good.

When's the next tourney you're coming to? If I play you, I can tell you who everyone is and who you are/aren't likely to beat.

Edit: Oh ya, OS is quite legit.
Sorry to dissapoint but i dont think it was OS.

Im a player in training. Im one of those players that do awesome and then choke EVERY game. And any game afterward i choke more.

It's sad really.

iLink

Smash Champion
I played like 5 diddy's the other day in a tourney when I realized all the silly things Lucario can do with the nanas. I always make an effort to take them in a match when I can.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
I can't do the charge back -> Forward

or charge down -> up specials in TvC

I feel sad because the former is the command for my projectile special for my main :(

tedward2000

Smash Champion

I feel sad because the former is the command for my projectile special for my main :(
Its just 2 seconds one direction, instant input of the other quickly.
I loathe down-up charges, half the time you super jump then get punished for jumping.

Who's your main flamey? I go TB/??? (working on a secondary atm)
-t2

iLink

Smash Champion

That's why I don't use characters that relay on charge attacks, I can do them but sometimes I misjudge how long I charged them for : (

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
Its just 2 seconds one direction, instant input of the other quickly.
I loathe down-up charges, half the time you super jump then get punished for jumping.

Who's your main flamey? I go TB/??? (working on a secondary atm)
-t2
Yatterman-2

HELLA MIX-UPS

HELLA STAGGER

HELLA YATTERSPARK ONCE I FINALLY GET THE ****ING TIMING DOWN.

The main weakness is that I get ***** by Tekkaman/Alex/Soki and Giants.

And I'm complentating on either

Frank West, Batsu, Jun, or Ippatsuman as a second.

I'm leaning on Batsu or Jun because I like Counters and I like Jun's bomb mechanics. [plus a friend of mine wants to main Frank and I don't like mirror matches in 2D fighters.]

I want to use Zero/Yatterman-2 but they just don't mix :(

That aint Yun's Super from 3rd Strike!

[that and they both get raaaaaaaped by tekkaman]

I HELLA HELLA HELLA HELLA want to use soki for fun though,

Oi Oi!

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
No, feed it to this thing:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XphGhCGODoQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XphGhCGODoQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Zucco

Smash Master
I cant enjoy this game anymore. Every week I have to play Shadow and I just get so depressed afterwards every time. Imagine if you were being Bullied by some kid at school, but at the same time hes also one of your closest friends. This week as an added bonus: "o hey, you just lost to Shadow? Heres Atomsk next round. Eat a ****." Atomsk got so much better at the matchup, I hate it so much.

Once I learn how to Fight Metaknight as Falco I might just stop using this *******. I at least enjoy using him. Slow *** muther****er Lucario cant keep up.

yeah Im pretty salty right now, whatever.

D. Disciple

Smash Master
I cant enjoy this game anymore. Every week I have to play Shadow and I just get so depressed afterwards every time. Imagine if you were being Bullied by some kid at school, but at the same time hes also one of your closest friends. This week as an added bonus: "o hey, you just lost to Shadow? Heres Atomsk next round. Eat a ****." Atomsk got so much better at the matchup, I hate it so much.

Once I learn how to Fight Metaknight as Falco I might just stop using this *******. I at least enjoy using him. Slow *** muther****er Lucario cant keep up.

yeah Im pretty salty right now, whatever.
goose fwa ba

Zucco

Smash Master
I can only play metaknight when im pissed off and dont feel like talking to anybody for some reason. I was doing well with him on friday night during crew practice. That being said, I still don't like him, and find Falco way more enjoyable to play as.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Went to a tournament yesterday, very fun but I failed to make it out of pools.

I played much better against Ook than the last pool I was in with him. He still beat me though, but I guess I got progress since he didn't LOLrape me this time.

Scythe and me did Lucario dittos in pools, I won the ditto then he CP'd me with MK :( So close of a game.

My god Judge is good. He was Powershielding my Fsmashs and dashgrabbing me out of them. He's the best MK I've ever played against. I got him to one stock one game, but you know horseshoes and all that.

BoX7 beat me with Mario. I defiantly didn't know what to do in this MU. I played normally, but he just beat me out with his own moves. On my CP he picks Wario, I look over at the pool sheet and realize I'm not making it out of the pool at this point, last game, so I just played Link. I killed my self at the ledge going under the stage, lol.

I MM'd Logic, A wario, Arty, Akashi, and DLA.

Logic two stocked me both games and said he's going to **** Zucco next time he plays him.

The Wario was nice to play against. Still lost so no johns.

I got better at playing against Falco. Arty didn't LOL 3stock me this time. I really do respect him, he's a really nice guy to talk to and I don't mind losing to his Falco since he doesn't play as gay as I do as Falco.

I'm terrible against Snake, Akashi said I should just backroll away from him when I shield Ftilt.

DLA's Ganon beat me. He said my Lucario is much better than my Link, not a character difference just how I play them. Not surprising seeing as I've been playing Lucario since day 1 of this game coming out and Link was picked up nine months ago.

I friendlied Quik, Kain, and Anther.

Anther was the first Pikachu I played at a tournament. I'll leave it at that, lol.

I did better against Kain's wolf than I thought I would. Loss is a loss.

Quik gave me some pointers after he got revenge for the friendly I beat him in last M.A.S. I have little in the way of mix-ups. He showed this to me when he listed off a few things I did all of the time and he took advantage of. Last game against him I started doing some mix-ups, so it was a good to help me get better.

Long post but it was fun tournament. I think it's best to describe it as a learning experience more than anything else.

Zucco

Smash Master
the tournament I went to yesterday had pools of 4 people where top 4 get out. Chibo and his silly rules. :p

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Mine was the same 4 in 4 out stuff, or 4 in 5 out in some pools.

I got to play more game this way, but sucks when I place 5th/6th in a pool. :/

Only person from the Waukesha people that made it out was Kennispam again.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Yatterman-2

HELLA MIX-UPS

HELLA STAGGER

HELLA YATTERSPARK ONCE I FINALLY GET THE ****ING TIMING DOWN.

The main weakness is that I get ***** by Tekkaman/Alex/Soki and Giants.

And I'm complentating on either

Frank West, Batsu, Jun, or Ippatsuman as a second.

I'm leaning on Batsu or Jun because I like Counters and I like Jun's bomb mechanics. [plus a friend of mine wants to main Frank and I don't like mirror matches in 2D fighters.]

I want to use Zero/Yatterman-2 but they just don't mix :(

That aint Yun's Super from 3rd Strike!

[that and they both get raaaaaaaped by tekkaman]

I HELLA HELLA HELLA HELLA want to use soki for fun though,
I've been working on Zero, Frank West, Batsu and Gasshan as a secondary. Leaning towards Batsu or Frank, more so Batsu because he complements Tekkaman Blade really well, where as Frank West is hilarious.

Frank West still has my favorite of supporters. He takes a picture and stuns them. It's fuggen useful. So is the shopping cart zombie.

I say Zero, only because I can combo aggressively with him. But atm, I play randoms. And still win.
-t2

Zucco

Smash Master
Im a fan of the Slime kirby, just because I really like the Dragon quest series.

Top Bottom