• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

attn m2k or some guy who knows a **** load about fox

Frames

DI
ok so im tellin u guys this because i need answers this will be stickied until somebody helps me because this was crazy

so i was messing around as fox playing a match and i was on the ground on FD and i side b and at the part of the move where you would normally press the b button to shorten it i instead did a pivot and began walking in the opposite direction of the side b, canceling not only the animation completely, but any lag as well

so my question is wtf happened!?1?

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
/facepalm.

I'd say it's just a glitch. I've never heard of anything like it.

Ps, you're a mod. You should know not to sticky this sort of stuff.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
FRAMES GOT HIS SH*T STICK CANCELLED LOL.

And ima laugh so hard if you found some crazy just frame. Just frame input, character flash. Sounds good enough for me.

Frames

DI
wtf who took off my thread sticky *****es anyways i kept trying to reproduce it and i can't seem to do it, has anybody heard of something like this?

Jboy313

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Braunz
by pivot do u mean that u just press A instead of b or something..the pivot im think of is when u smash out of a dashdance.

Frames

DI
nah thats what my friend thought too but i was literally in the middle of FD

jboy i mean pivot like i turned around u kno when u flick the control stick and the character turns around

L__

Smash Master
Sounds too good to be true. :\ Hope you find the actual way to do it instead of spazzing while holding your controller during the Illusion.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Yeah if something hit you it would turn you around and make it look like you pivoted. Something must have hity ou.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
I've seen some silly stuff in my day. Like fox insta sweetspotting battlefield ledge in the middle of firefox shooting UP ANGLED.

WEIRD **** HAPPENS LOL u either got hit by somethin or did somethin mad weird

takieddine

Smash Master
I know the side b has less lag when used slightly above ground but it still goes to full duration, what my theory is that you did side b slightly above ground but fell to the ground before the starting momentum was completed and therefore canceled it? thats just a wild guess.

Top Bottom