• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATTENTION Ike Forums! My Ike combo Video is COMPLETE

Tenki

Smash Hero
Nice kills lol.

I was watching them to see if I could read your moves before you did them, and I'm impressed to say that I couldn't most of the time, except for some f-air chains and usmashes xD

Good stuff, nice throws.

Poor BT though, you make him look bad in some parts lol @.@;

VersatileBJN

Smash Ace
I TAKE YA BRAIN TO ANOTHER DIMENSION!

PAY CLOSE ATTENTION

The Prodigy - Out of Space :)

*electronic music junky over here*

LMAO AT THE ENDING. TRUE THAT! HAHA

Ike power! Good stuff

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
Well done, your movement with ike is still something I can't even fathom let alone grasp and your offstage game is ridiculous.

ragnal

Smash Rookie
NNID
Bro_Strider
3DS FC
1332-7877-3146
man, and i was starting to think my Ike was getting near his limit. Makes me happy that i still have much to master. =D

i would say i take my hat off to you but somewhere in the middle of that vid the epicness caused it to stop existing.

comboking

Smash Master
nice video I will try to play more like you

I play kind of like that but you are awesome dude

I am going to watch it again *YAH*

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
Just a lil note, most of that wasn't really a combo vid, just pwnage. Just the name Brawl combo vid is going to cause top level players to stray away. Change it to something like Silven's Ike pwnage.

comboking

Smash Master
alright I have a question when you are doing that thing where you jump off and do 2 Fairs

Do you just mash the jump button then use the c-stick

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
alright I have a question when you are doing that thing where you jump off and do 2 Fairs

Do you just mash the jump button then use the c-stick
LOL of course not...I actually time the jumps, I know how long Ike's forward Air lasts so I know the exact moment to jump and immediately do another jump + fair.

metroid1117

Smash Master
Those FThrow chain grabs were hilarious. I was watching that Falco scene on Rainbow Cruise and I was just thinking "How do you like Ike now?" lol. Great video; I really enjoyed it and learned from it.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Thanks for the info about the inf chaingrab in rainbow cruise. That map is counter pick ^_^ Does it work in delfino against the wall?

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
Thanks for the info about the inf chaingrab in rainbow cruise. That map is counter pick ^_^ Does it work in delfino against the wall?
ive gotten it to work on the part above the sprite sometimes you just kick them over it though.

and one time in a FFA one of my friends friends ( it was on wifi) picked rumble falls and i chain grabcided lol maybe you can do it in rainbow cruise too

BlueTerrorist

Smash Ace
The infinite can be done on any wall, it's not stage specific. Good complimation vid Silven, now for using my Sonic in this vid, you now will help me with MY complimation vid. LOL J/k :laugh:.

Zenobius

Smash Rookie
Wow man your Ike is incredible! Those were some really awesome combos you did and hope my Ike can become as good as yours! Great job!

FrznSaber

Smash Journeyman
I applaud. The video itself is epic and a perfect model for Ike users. I know most of us would agree that this video alone inspires new hope for Ike and proves that possibilities are limitless.

Brookman

Smash Hero
I applaud. The video itself is epic and a perfect model for Ike users. I know most of us would agree that this video alone inspires new hope for Ike and proves that possibilities are limitless.
I would agree if it weren't for the fact that I was doing all that **** the first day I played the game.

comboking

Smash Master
yah got the timing also I am analyzing your play style I might get a video of my ike in a few weeks

its easy right after the aerial ends jump

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
First, this video is awesome and really impoved my off-the-stage Ike game. Since Ganondorf is looking worse for me with every passing day, I wanted a heavyweight to replace him. So, as I said. This video was a great source of pointers. My only question is how you did that reverse u-smash, like the one on Falcon on Isle Delfino? Is that a pivot I assume?

Second, your sig picture made me laugh, hard. :)

Narshen

Smash Rookie
Good stuff, you've got the best Ike I've ever seen. This vid makes me want to play Ike again. =)

D

Deleted member

I'm taking the forward throw to dash attack, I've never seen that before. Otherwise, it looks like my ike, except diff color and you play better opponents.

Great vid.

Sans Glutin

Smash Ace
Best Ike i've seen easily. Your spacing was great, your edge game was amazing, and jab-jab-pivotgrab-fthrow-dash attack ftw.

Excellent video.

Tenki

Smash Hero
My only question is how you did that reverse u-smash, like the one on Falcon on Isle Delfino? Is that a pivot I assume?
Ike RAR's easily, so it's basically the same input- run > back+usmash

Whether or not it's tap jump on/off, I do not know.

Empy

Smash Ace
Zoetermeer, The Netherlands (it ain't much, if it
Very cool video Silven. I liked the use of fair to hit opponents below you. I do that all the time but I haven't really seen other Ike users abuse it as well, great stuff. The QD vs Gordo part was amazing btw. And I loved the Aether spike you put on the Wolf during his upB. I play against Wolf a lot and it's always fun to gimp him.

Edit: Tenki, I think you need to have tap jump set to on to be able to perform it.

Noraa

Smash Lord
Wow....8:51...fast *** ike right there. N the pivot grabs were on point. One of the more enjoyable vids iv seen on the boards. No question best ike iv seen so far.

Top Bottom