• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Oh, so i did remember close to correctly

Dedede is also a favorable match for rob

MK is not a 70:30 match, btw, its more like 60:40 MK's favor, once you know the match there are many viable options (hence why you can beat his mk and not his snake)

Anyways, no one has really had solid proof to prove that ROB beats snake, so i'm sticking with my story
ROB beats Snake the same way Wolf beats D3.:laugh:

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
@ snak - halo is for losers that want to think they know how to play fps's. and never ever mention the name phil here, its taboo at this point. even though we have 2 members named phil, mods always assume its ee we're talking about and than comes the ban hammer.

@ everyone - rob vs snake....what does it matter? yeah thats right, i said it. take this **** to the rob boards or something, cus im tired of reading it.

@ candy - once again.... TEACH ME TO SNAKE PLZ!!!

@ seagull - i have to question your list of people who play characters, do i look like a furry to you? name 1 legit lucario player who fits the "furry" category for me.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
NKB.. something is wrong with your vids, most of them get cut off at 4:40......... :/

and Takever vs me, on FD that was match 3 :/
match 2 was on delfino when i 3 stock him
Ughhhhh! That is stupid ghey...I will try and reupload the matches that prematurely end.

I am currently uploading the 3 stock match Cafe.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
@ snak - halo is for losers that want to think they know how to play fps's. and never ever mention the name phil here, its taboo at this point. even though we have 2 members named phil, mods always assume its ee we're talking about and than comes the ban hammer.

@ everyone - rob vs snake....what does it matter? yeah thats right, i said it. take this **** to the rob boards or something, cus im tired of reading it.

@ candy - once again.... TEACH ME TO SNAKE PLZ!!!

@ seagull - i have to question your list of people who play characters, do i look like a furry to you? name 1 legit lucario player who fits the "furry" category for me.
Most Lucario mains are furrys. Though I thought you main Luigi and Zss over Lucario anyway. I'm going by what people tell me for the most part. People can't define themselves into a billion categories by all the characters they play if they play a bunch.

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
k9, i thought ive told you that the only reason ill ever go to a character board is to troll. people in any character board / chat are 90% ********, 7% pedophile, and 3% legit. im not about to wade through that unsavory 97% to find the few that count. also theres a lot of people on these boards that dont go to tourneys, and a lot more that i would consider to be unlegit players of this game.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
k9, i thought ive told you that the only reason ill ever go to a character board is to troll. people in any character board / chat are 90% ********, 7% pedophile, and 3% legit. im not about to wade through that unsavory 97% to find the few that count. also theres a lot of people on these boards that dont go to tourneys, and a lot more that i would consider to be unlegit players of this game.
This is why I got to the Fox boards.

Pika boards are just cool people =D

Top Bottom