• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I was great at math until I got into mother ****ing Calculus! Most non-sensical **** to me. Finding imaginary points on an invisible plane on a non-existant circle @_@

CALCULUS IS THE DEVIL

junebug

Smash Journeyman
im pretty furry right now; did a dare with someone to not shave for a week. i think i'd get arrested if i walked out on the street.

i'll be getting rid of it all tonight, thankfully. it was worth 5 bux.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Lol sure, but you will have to wait for a little bit. I need to finish BMX's Sig first, then Thumbs' stuff, and then I can do yours.

I have been really falling behind on my projects due to being really sick =(

Good **** and Good Luck!
...you put poyo before me?

POYO?

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
ROFLMFAO! You have yet to give me your stuff =D I just finished BMX's like an hour ago, and I just finished thumbs stuff. Gifs take like a few minutes to do when you don't have to reduce frames.

I can make poyos in like 2 seconds.

Yours will probably take about a day to make =D

GIVE ME THE DETAILS SO I CAN MAKE IT FOR YOU KENNY!!!!

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
all this grammar bs chat. when you get the internet, grammar no longer matters. all that matters is that you get your point across as angrily and as quickly as possible.

@ thumbs - amen to that calc talk. at what point in our lives will we ever need to know how to mathematically deal with imaginary concepts happening in imaginary spaces? i mean last time i was at a red light i didnt have break out a graphing calculator and plot coordinates on an imaginary plain before it turned green.

@ nkb - you are a gif sig machine. props to you bro.

random earthbound music awesomeness btw, for those that care. if you dont care, keep your mouth shut and move on.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c9xiqc14tg

BetaZealot

Smash Journeyman
u furious

new mains

3s: Ken, Alex, Yun, Yang

Accent Core: Chipp, Zappa, Sol, Order-Sol, Eddie, Ky, Robo-Ky

SFIV: Ryu, Rufus, Balrog, Gouken

BB: Arakune, Ragna, Hazama, Bang

Top Bottom