• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

Coney

Smash Master
marth - black, usually arrogant or at least prideful
pit - nobody

marth is with sonic, zelda, mario and falco in the furious five characters with almost exclusively black representation

ROB is like, the opposite

Gangsta_inc

Smash Ace
NNID
Combo_Knight
Ike- White guys with Anger management issues, or Black guys that just like heavy hitters.
Sonic- Swift black guys or slow white guys.
Zelda- Stubborn black ppl
Mario - Black guys, streetfighter addicts.

-off topic yugioh-

ATHF, can I ask a Favor? Does anyone have holographic "Vampire Lord" and "Vampire Genesis" cards? Someone Swiped mine and I need replacements, I was sad when I checked my deck for the first time in three or four months...

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Virtually every original ROB main has either quit Brawl or now mains MK. Most of them play Brawl+ or Melee now. We're almost entirely white too, with a dash of brown.

A bunch of us ROBs are getting a room at Pound 4 and not one of us still plays Brawl competitively :p

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Maining mk is fun, join the club

I still play rob though, ask takeover

I'm pretty sure everyone in athf plays mk for something now except waffle and bonk and nkb

Coney

Smash Master
there were only two of us, i'm poor and can't go to many tourneys and EE's the only other one in the region

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Have you beaten G-reg with ROB? Takeover? Candy? Ally? 22? ...

what snakes have you beaten with rob, i'm curious
Refused to use Snake against me, never played him, forced him to change, yes in teams (never played him in singles), and yes.

I never actually beat G-Reg's, Candy's, or Chillin's Snake in tourney, because they were all smart enough to use a different character against me. I've beaten many lesser Snakes though.

ROB beats Snake.

And yes I'm talking about vBrawl.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Have you beaten G-reg with ROB? Takeover? Candy? Ally? 22?
He's beaten mine (I had johnssssssssssssssssss) and I'm pretty sure my snake is above 22's and it's takeover approved.

ROB beats Snake. Why do you think otherwise? Don't give me none of that kill % stuff!

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Refused to use Snake against me, never played him, forced him to change, yes in teams (never played him in singles), and yes.

I never actually beat G-Reg's, Candy's, or Chillin's Snake in tourney, because they were all smart enough to use a different character against me. I've beaten many lesser Snakes though.

ROB beats Snake.

And yes I'm talking about vBrawl.
Prove me wrong in direct matches

maybe they don't know the matchup

How many good snakes has chibo/overswarm/holy/shadowrob/tommy/nacker/jcaesar beaten combined in singles

For Instance, Perfect Example: I 2 stocked takeover with rob, and beat him 2-0 in the set. His response: "man, I don't know that match", next tourney, i play takeover again for 7th, he 2 stocks my rob, lesson learned

thumbswayup

Smash Master
...why? It was creative capitalizing lol. If it were melee you'd be ****ting yourself.
Nah, there's gay **** in Melee too that I wouldn't applaud. That was the equivalent of Sheik dash dash dash ftilt ftilt fair. Or Jiggs jab reset rest. Or her 32084574385743 bairs once you get off stage once.

Your pathetic trolling doesn't work :p

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
NeverKnowsBest is the best in this crew on the basis that he has really fast and precise fingers and can leadshot which means HE CAN SEE SOMETHING BEFORE ITS COMING WHICH MEANS HE CAN PREDICT WUT UR GOING TO DO (gunz did this to him OHSHT)

jjvirus

Smash Champion
Have you beaten G-reg with ROB? Takeover? Candy? Ally? 22? ...

what snakes have you beaten with rob, i'm curious

He's beaten mine (I had johnssssssssssssssssss) and I'm pretty sure my snake is above 22's and it's takeover approved.

ROB beats Snake. Why do you think otherwise? Don't give me none of that kill % stuff!
Yeah. I beat Kenny's, and G-Reg had to switch to Fox 3rd game in our first tourney set after I JV 2 stocked his Snake. Last tourney I went to, G-Reg did go all Snake and beat me 2-1, however.

Prove me wrong in direct matches

maybe they don't know the matchup

How many good snakes has chibo/overswarm/holy/shadowrob/tommy/nacker/jcaesar beaten combined in singles

The only Snake Holy really loses to is Ally.

ShadowROB beat DSF many times when he was active/DSF was using Snake mostly. Same with HugS.

t0mmy lives in a stupid state with no good players.

Chibo ran even with Afro in a MM I think at Apex. Not sure about that one though.

For Instance, Perfect Example: I 2 stocked takeover with rob, and beat him 2-0 in the set. His response: "man, I don't know that match", next tourney, i play takeover again for 7th, he 2 stocks my rob, lesson learned
We all know how smart/fast Takeover is improving. It's really not a surprise that he was able to 2 stock your R.O.B. the next time he encountered it.

Player skill > character potential.

Top Bottom