• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
CK VS CK, whos the better CK?
My money's on CK.

What is the point of linking brawl+ results? That's like K9 saying he would wreck you in melee (which I'm positive he would) but he wouldn't post results of a different ****ing game.

Why would you get so offended over being called medicore in brawl when you claim to despise the game and not care about it? If you really didn't care, you would just stay way from any thread that contains mostly vbrawl players. Either come back to brawl and prove yourself or play b+ and gtfo. No in between.

Also, I'd sidebet on Shado, since Sonic can **** a DK silly with combos. Yeah he's heavy as hell, but it won't matter when you rack up 100% in less than 45 seconds. Hell I'D do that MM with my Sonic.
What's that? I can't hear your whining through all the money I made this weekend.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Same way wolf does. Bair,Forward smash, and downsmash

Yo CK 5 MM my Sonic with DK please? he's REALLY gimmicky, and is equal to shado playing Sonic one handed
Wolf has many killing moves and they are easy to setup or just use regularly. Sonic has one, which has a slow startup. Wolf also kills with Fair, down grab at edge on people with **** recoveries, Shine spike, and at times I have killed with nair.

Final Fantasy XIV

Banned via Warnings
My money's on CK.

What's that? I can't hear your whining through all the money I made this weekend.

1st out of 17 teams? Wow. How long did it take to achieve that mediocre accomplishment for the game you so annoying shove in everyone's faces? You were most certainly carried by Cape also.

And how long before you start crying about a broken character and quitting like you did vbrawl XD? What's that? I can't hear you through all the tornados you're getting ***** by.

Please continue wasting time posting in a forum of a game you despise.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Are.. you actually speaking to me like that..?

We're gamers. I'm 18 and you're like what, 30? I don't even know if I can take offense to that. Have fun being famous, Jcaesar. I for one wouldn't be able to handle all the pressure and paparazzi =[

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
To be fair, Man with the machine gun, JCaesar's Hackfest 3 was one of the better tournies I've been to lately, and his garage with extremely spacious and planned out, and NY coming down was cool too

So he has that going for him too

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
why can't shado spell JCaesar right?

Also, Shado has spent more time in the crew thread since thursday's events than he has since its creation, too good

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Ugh, Tant this is one of those moments where you need to back off with opinions you seem to state as "factual" information. I mean this in the nicest way possible.

I get asked on a regular occasion to hold things because people love my events. They're just opinions. No one "wins"in particular. I'm not going to get any OoS considering how south Woodbridge is either.

Shado, one guy trolled, then another guy trolled, then nobody trolled then a troll trolled again and it's just a never ending chain of trolling. Let's all get along now.

Final Fantasy XIV

Banned via Warnings
To be fair, Man with the machine gun, JCaesar's Hackfest 3 was one of the better tournies I've been to lately, and his garage with extremely spacious and planned out, and NY coming down was cool too

So he has that going for him too
Tant, I'm not taking anything away from Jcaesar's events or even his B+ skill, most of what I say is just counter-trolling. I'm just saying that K-9 is a big contributor to MD/VA regardless of placings, and even though JC has done a great job of supporting B+, he has had nothing but a negative impact on the vbrawl community just because he can't beat a Metaknight.

If he really, truly didn't care about the brawl community, he shouldn't even be in this thread, yet he continues his useless trolling, thus making himself useless. Forcing B+ down the throats of every dedicated vbrawl player is doing nothing for the community and you know it.

The dude shuts his mouth in person, hell I've been to at least 5 tourneys he's attended and I don't even know what his voice sounds like, yet on the boards he's loud as hell and tries to belittle people who don't like the same game he does.

He's like a christian trying to convert a muslim, it just isn't gonna work.

Gangsta_inc

Smash Ace
NNID
Combo_Knight
Tant, I'm not taking anything away from Jcaesar's events or even his B+ skill, most of what I say is just counter-trolling. I'm just saying that K-9 is a big contributor to MD/VA regardless of placings, and even though JC has done a great job of supporting B+, he has had nothing but a negative impact on the vbrawl community just because he can't beat a Metaknight.

If he really, truly didn't care about the brawl community, he shouldn't even be in this thread, yet he continues his useless trolling, thus making himself useless. Forcing B+ down the throats of every dedicated vbrawl player is doing nothing for the community and you know it.

The dude shuts his mouth in person, hell I've been to at least 5 tourneys he's attended and I don't even know what his voice sounds like, yet on the boards he's loud as hell and tries to belittle people who don't like the same game he does.

He's like a christian trying to convert a muslim, it just isn't gonna work.
I'm gonna disagree with you right here. As long as I've known JC he has NEVER for B+ upon me, at my tourney, I took a few glimpses asked him about stuff, And he only asked me ONCE, and only ONCE to play B+ And IMO you shouldn't be trying to slander the guy as some sort of B+ nazi.

He possibly could throw that in your face after you talk **** to him, yes that's believeable. It's like if a top playing SF player would go,

Oh Brawl isn't a real fighting game come see me in streetfighter.

Or better yet that's like Plank coming in here and saying
"You suck come see me in melee."

If someone **** talks about you in one area, bring a challenge in another. Everyone has done it even you.

FACT

Final Fantasy XIV

Banned via Warnings
I don't get the point of that post.

Edit: Then again, this is SWF, I guess most posts don't really need a point.

Final Fantasy XIV

Banned via Warnings
Ok, by the same token, why is he slandering K-9? You're just being biased, as am I. What is the difference here?

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
The difference is that he's using my classic font color. Therefore he wins.

But I have to say, this font color is quite hard to get a way from. It's just much more convenient to use my original one. Oh, and he's a Peach player. Plus points for that.

Gangsta_inc

Smash Ace
NNID
Combo_Knight
Ok, by the same token, why is he slandering K-9? You're just being biased, as am I. What is the difference here?

I actually remained nuetral, I brought up proof and testimony to a party(JCaesar) that you slandered in your post . I did not join in JC's slander escapade, nor did i state JC has the rights to brag. I jumped in when you said something that I disagreed with and backed it up.

let ppl fight there own battles then if you don't liike it.

edit: Ken's theory doesn't apply to me in any sort :D

however the Falco sterotype does.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
combo knight, he's talking about how Jcaes has brawl + in over half his comments and flames vbrawl a lot. I don't know how you're missing it. Lurk harder. I bet Jcaes would even admit to that.

Gangsta_inc

Smash Ace
NNID
Combo_Knight
combo knight, he's talking about how Jcaes has brawl + in over half his comments and flames vbrawl a lot. I don't know how you're missing it. Lurk harder. I bet Jcaes would even admit to that.
Okay I understand, but now this raises a question. Do you say things back because you believe he doesn't have the skill to back it up? Because Plank gets away with that all the time, And I believe he can back up his boasting.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
ZOMG WTF IZ GOING ONZ!!?!?!? >.<

Brawl + Brawl + Brawl +

V Brawl V Brawl V Brawl

K9 K9 K9

>.>

Kenny I miss youuuu! :D

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
lol Jcaeser never flames in person from what I have seen. He asks me to play B+ once and only once. I usually play because i just like playing with the guy.

But on the boards he can be a bit different. But i think mostly everyone on the boards is a bit different. Other than me. I **** on and off the boards <3333333333333333333

Final Fantasy XIV

Banned via Warnings
Okay I understand, but now this raises a question. Do you say things back because you believe he doesn't have the skill to back it up? Because Plank gets away with that all the time, And I believe he can back up his boasting.
I can understand what you're saying but I've seen posts of his where he blames arguments between two brawl players on "the brawl community" as if the community didn't consist of at least 75% of previous melee players. Even plank doesn't "get away with it" since people like hova usually own his ignorant posts, and plank is actually a good player in brawl (dunno about now, but he was) and is one of our best in melee.

Jcaes was mediocre at brawl, yet is trying to belittle others in vbrawl because he won 1 teams tourney in b+, a completely different game? Come on now.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Plank achieved pro status.

Jcaesar did not and therefore shouldn't be able to belittle other mediocre players =p

He was just trolling and I trolled back though. It's not that serious.
ZOMG WTF IZ GOING ONZ!!?!?!? >.<

Brawl + Brawl + Brawl +

V Brawl V Brawl V Brawl

K9 K9 K9

>.>

Kenny I miss youuuu! :D
;D

Final Fantasy XIV

Banned via Warnings
I miss kenny's tourneys, sooooo amazing, cept for that time when Sin and Lie barged in on my sleep, omfg if they do that again, I promise the next time the police will be called for a murder scene, and not for Coney's money being stolen.

Top Bottom