• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

Gangsta_inc

Smash Ace
NNID
Combo_Knight
Spending some of my savings for arcade sticks and parts.

=)/=(

like 200 bucks

but learning to build sticks = money money moneyyyyy

So worth it though, I broke mine but it was the most awesome Dan Hibiki stick ever.

the Unit was Pink
My loli was Black, and my buttons where Black and Pink. It was the best EVER. then I broke it on MvC2....

I hear loli's are getting expensive for reals.

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
well like last time ill prolly be able to have people up at my place friday if they want because my place is only 30 minutes away from the htown venue. ill keep you guys posted if this is possible, might have some stuff to do, i dunno yet. let me know if youre interested in coming up and we can talk details.

Gangsta_inc

Smash Ace
NNID
Combo_Knight
I play with the Ps3 controller for now. Man some actions are so unresponsive. Pisses me off when Im trying to do Sakuras ultra and all I'm getting is a random kick.
lol yeah I can understand that, but SF4 wasn't build for Controllers of any sort.

The best D-Pad by far is the Sega genesis D pad, It I could have one of those.......
oooooooooohhhhhhweeeeeeee! I'd be spazzing out Max out's, Gadouken, and Shoryuu Cannons for years! Just cause that D-pad was so ****ing awesome!

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
No, tell your girl to stop stylin on my bday

I just said stylin

I still don't understand baby peach, but in honor of combo knight i will change the crew thread title

Saturday is my friend Karen's bday, Sunday is my friend Matt's bday, last week was my sister and my pastor, and next week is an old friend of me and nathan named linwood...

November is too good

Gangsta_inc

Smash Ace
NNID
Combo_Knight
No, tell your girl to stop stylin on my bday

I just said stylin

I still don't understand baby peach, but in honor of combo knight i will change the crew thread title

Saturday is my friend Karen's bday, Sunday is my friend Matt's bday, last week was my sister and my pastor, and next week is an old friend of me and nathan named linwood...

November is too good
Lol, But I'm not a member

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
ah yes, i remember you bday parties all too well scott. how old is this gonna make you now? anyways pre-emptive happy bday to you.

whos coming to htown? i need to team up with someone.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
I never said that.
Lol I am probably just crazy. I must be mixing up someone else mention "sassy is making a crew" maybe it was Takeover who mentioned it. =)

I also probably thought it was you because you were tipsy with Sassy when you wrote the post about leaving the crew.

BMX

Smash Lord
<3 Bass. For some reason, he's always been a favorite Megaman character of mine.

OMFG NKB, can you make me a Bass sig?? :D

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Yes I can =D Just give me a picture, and a video you would like for me to put into the sig. It will take a little time though because I have to finish Waffle's and Hat's sig first =D

But I will DEFINITELY! make you one.

Top Bottom