• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I'm sure glad I quit before I lost to mediocre players who could hold wins over my head

/trollin

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Crank that Kosha *****

Alright guys, here is the plan

June, EE and I are heading up to New Jersey this weekend to try and handle New Jersey. Save for ADHD, Ksizzle, Atomsk, Zucco, and maybe Inui, I don't feel like they have the talent MD/VA has. I think the others will be formidable opponents, but I'm ready to see what we can do.

We'll need your support!!!

MD/VA players going:

Candy, ESOJ, Chaos, Kornn, ChuDat, Junebug, EE, Logic (P~S), Boss, Tantalus, HAT, Slikvik, Neo Takeover, NOID, BMX, Deez, and maybe Meep. Quite a lineup!

We'll need all the support we can get, since we're playing away. EE's trash talk alone won't be enough! I'll be having a live feed for sure, so make sure to support your favorite MD/VA players!

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
BMX you would get destroyed by beta....just saying

also I am HORRIBLE IN SF4 and 2-0ed GIMR ROFLMAO. Phil is my witness of how bad GIMR is
LOL LilB I wasnt even trying.

Both of are matches all i did was block your blanka ball and then see if there was any way I could punish it. That's all I did for two rounds.

Next time don't make judgments after playing me in one friendly

I'm not amazing at SF4 but I'M definitely way better than you and many others in the smash community

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I'm kinda surprised that E hasn't chimed in yet with something with something callous and snide. That's his typical style. He must be running late.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Alright who hacked your account?

I'll see you at Tant's laser tag thing, and Hagerstown next week if you go to that.

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
Alright guys, here is the plan

June, EE and I are heading up to New Jersey this weekend to try and handle New Jersey. Save for ADHD, Ksizzle, Atomsk, Zucco, and maybe Inui, I don't feel like they have the talent MD/VA has. I think the others will be formidable opponents, but I'm ready to see what we can do.

We'll need your support!!!

MD/VA players going:

Candy, ESOJ, Chaos, Kornn, ChuDat, Junebug, EE, Logic (P~S), Boss, Tantalus, HAT, Takeover, NOID, BMX, Deez, and maybe Meep. Quite a lineup!

We'll need all the support we can get, since we're playing away. EE's trash talk alone won't be enough! I'll be having a live feed for sure, so make sure to support your favorite MD/VA players!
Add Slikvik and Neo to that line-up please.

Wish us luck. We'll be leaving tonight.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Corrected Lineup:

Meep (maybe) Ranked 1st
Neo -Ranked 2nd
Logic - ranked 3rd
Chu - ranked 4th
June - ranked 5th
Candy - ranked 6th
Boss - ranked 7th
HAT - ranked 8th
Kornn- ranked 11th
ESOJ- ranked 12th
Takeover- ranked 15th
Slikvik- talented but unranked due to inactivity
BMX- on the borderline of being ranked
Deez- also on the border line of being ranked
NOID- talented Low Tier main
EE- The best trash talker in the states
Chaos- the designated driver and metaknight player, bro of two ranked players
Tantalus- probably the worst player going on this trip

Lets do it! We have 11 of our ranked players heading up there.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
What does that say about you? You were never anywhere near my level, and that's kinda sad.
Never? I remember a time when I could get 9th out of 80 at a C3 too.

You've played me once, ever. You just... weren't good, sorry man. Neither was I but at least I can admit it.

Good luck at Kosha guys.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
its funny the onlys ones that can vouch for me are prolly korn and boss cause they are the only ones that know how good i can be if i ever cared about brawl >_> lmao

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Why have vouchers? Prove it. Otherwise prepare to be trolled when you try and troll ;o

Cafe always tells me I could be good if I stopped choking. But I'm only as good as how I perform so it doesn't matter.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
yea but they know i dont choke i wont play brawl just so i can prove to some people that i can beat you easily

i'll just do it by not practicing it and just beating you xD

right tant? the MM is on Dk vs MK 5$

Final Fantasy XIV

Banned via Warnings
dude i will **** on you like my rogue out dpsing you :chuckle:
Not happenin. Stick to PVP XD Combat is just too easy, and I am just too geared. I'm sure you would if you had my gear, though XD.

Tier 8 ain't cuttin it son!

Toc10/25 free epics are just too good. Plus I have Mjolnir runestone, which is grim toll on CRACK! Mirror of truth..........? (pukes)

Anyway enough talk about a bad game, let's talk about an even worse game.

June is getting top 5 at LEAST IMO. All that matters is ya'll **** Jersey, quit fighting.

Also Tant, I heard you tell bolt that I'm "not good" after you guys lost the crew battle.

Well sir, while I may not agree with what you said, I'll defend to the death your right to say it. You'd better back that up though.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Never? I remember a time when I could get 9th out of 80 at a C3 too.

You've played me once, ever. You just... weren't good, sorry man. Neither was I but at least I can admit it.

Good luck at Kosha guys.
Twice actually. Once at the big C3 and once at one of the house tourneys, Deez's or Chu's or something.

When have you ever placed top 10 at an ECRC event?

Man it's almost too easy

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Twice actually. Once at the big C3 and once at one of the house tourneys, Deez's or Chu's or something.

When have you ever placed top 10 at an ECRC event?

Man it's almost too easy
I honestly only remember C3.

ECRC? what does that matter. Fact is you weren't as ahead as you think you were. Didn't you lose to Yoster in your "prime"? No metaknight johns mister pro.

Man it's almost too easy

I really don't understand where your cockiness comes from.

Final Fantasy XIV

Banned via Warnings
Dude Jcaez is a really important part of the community. He provides TV's and.........er......................erm..........

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Man with the machine gun, bolt misconstrued what I said

I told him we didn't have our best players (sanoscy and smash god and llod)

His rebutle was "we didn't have taj"

Not that you're bad, but you aren't as good as those 3 unless you've been secretly training unbeknownst to me

I told him you quit that crew anyways, apparently he didn't know that

Final Fantasy XIV

Banned via Warnings
I was going to, but I decided not to. Also........edit that.......post XD

Also, while definitely not as good as sano, I'm confident Dre and I outshine the other 2, not to take anything away from them.

Anyway, we'll see.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
anywayyss id still **** on most of the ATHF crew real talk

but good luck to whoever is going to kosha boy because region pride i still have it

Top Bottom