• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

SOVAman

Smash Hero
BMX you would get destroyed by beta....just saying

also I am HORRIBLE IN SF4 and 2-0ed GIMR ROFLMAO. Phil is my witness of how bad GIMR is

Gangsta_inc

Smash Ace
NNID
Combo_Knight
Well any SF with Dee Jay is good to me, even if it's SF4 which can only keep me entertained for a few minutes nowadays.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
speaking of.

Later ATHF, ya'll were fun.

No hard feelings, ya'll will recruit a worthy replacement in no time ;) (in terms of my awesomeness, of course. I'm bad at this game :D)

Play me off keyboard cat!

Kenrawr

Smash Master
I'm sorry that i lost to two players in MD/VA out of state. at least i dont have a negative record with pink fresh LOL

get ver yourself you're nothing special either

seriousy, thank god you're such a cheery erson. its just a smash crew lol you begged me t join and now i'm politely sayin good bye

save your trolling for those that deserve it

no wait, serioulsy i just thuoght about it again.

LOL -- dude phil you cool dude but dnt try and condesecend me. i've never don the same to you bro. even wen others tried to compare us and put me above you.

if you were there you wuld have realied the BS behind my 25th. my ONLY 25TH IN A LONG TIME IIRC.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Yes, because a negative record with Zander is so much better ROFL

I'm pretty special actually, even OOSers love my black arse :3

Also, I didn't ask you to join, you must be talking to Tant? And even then I am sure he didn't beg you, I didn't mind though of course. Regardless however I was just messing around, don't spaz out on me.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
**** i frgt i lost to zander LOL that **** is actually positive though. i beat him hard the next time we playd after that and i beat him many times b4

at least pink is gd so i'll give you that

like is said, you ucky you so cheerfu. it's too good of a qualty

yse you did ask me to join. it's the onl reason i said yes xD and when is ay beg i mean you asked severa tmes

anyway, i'm [maybe] drunk and sassy's KB sucks so it dnt help. i ain't happy about my 25th because honesty i could/should have done way fukkin beter tan that

love you phil but hop off!

lil b gonna have a field day wit my posts tomorro whenever he gets on SOOOOOOOOOOOOO brandon fux off before i runyou over with a lawn mower or soemthing

SOVAman

Smash Hero
lil b gonna have a field day wit my posts tomorro whenever he gets on SOOOOOOOOOOOOO brandon fux off before i runyou over with a lawn mower or soemthing
I have nothing to say lol

We needed to shorten our line up anyways

@beta: you would wreck me in SF duh I don't play that game

@tant: if you couldn't tell that i was just messing around with beta then I guess that's uncalled for. but i think beta knows i was fukkin with him

@phil: LMFAO soooooo popular

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
I'm playing SF and GG alot more these days. I just bought a PS3 too so I'm movin on to better games.

Beta hit me up on that SF son. I'll lose but still take some rounds.

(Still playing Brawl when I get the chance. OoS is lookin great)

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Yeah I was reading Kenny's posts and I was like,

"is Kenny really posting? I don't remember his online grammar to be this bad =3"

Now it makes more sense to me =)

Edit:

I'm playing SF and GG alot more these days. I just bought a PS3 too so I'm movin on to better games.

Beta hit me up on that SF son. I'll lose but still take some rounds.
So are you quitting too? =(

SOVAman

Smash Hero
did you pick up you copy of MW2 yet????

we need to play!!!!

edit: i don't think I have added you yet for some reason I will dig through my VMs for your gamertag

or you can post it again :3

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
K9- You will be missed! Thanks for hanging with us. I'm sure we'll see you around.

Lil'B- I assume everything is serious by default, but then again I am THETANTALUS, I don't think these things through

Seagull- learn to count

Lobos- go have another child

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
**** i frgt i lost to zander LOL that **** is actually positive though. i beat him hard the next time we playd after that and i beat him many times b4

at least pink is gd so i'll give you that

like is said, you ucky you so cheerfu. it's too good of a qualty

yse you did ask me to join. it's the onl reason i said yes xD and when is ay beg i mean you asked severa tmes

anyway, i'm [maybe] drunk and sassy's KB sucks so it dnt help. i ain't happy about my 25th because honesty i could/should have done way fukkin beter tan that

love you phil but hop off!

you talk like blacks........... :o im surprise
are you still offer me singles fee at kosha boy ***** ? :o

Top Bottom