• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
K9- You will be missed! Thanks for hanging with us. I'm sure we'll see you around.

Lil'B- I assume everything is serious by default, but then again I am THETANTALUS, I don't think these things through

Seagull- learn to count

Lobos- go have another child
Keep forgetting this crew gains new people like monthly. Can't keep up with a roster of 40000 people. LOL.

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
You guys are like riding him. Every accomplishment June has its

"OH ATHF STEPPIN IT UP! WE ON PRS!"

He's a good player yes. But he has never left MD/VA before. He doesn't know how OoS competition would be. And since he isnt on his home field i'm pretty sure the crowd will be against him. And that could get in the way of his playing.

I can see him maybe getting top 8..but top 3. I doubt it. I'm just being realistic.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master

He's a good player yes. But he has never left MD/VA before. He doesn't know how OoS competition would be. And since he isnt on his home field i'm pretty sure the crowd will be against him. And that could get in the way of his playing.

I can see him maybe getting top 8..but top 3. I doubt it. I'm just being realistic.
good point you have there, shado :o !

junebug

Smash Journeyman

while i see reason in this post, i think tant was getting at the fact that you NEVER support me (and downrite troll me, hence why i blocked you on AIM).

i mean, although im probably not gonna place high, you could attempt to bring up your crewmate for once.

thanks tant and E.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Shado stop being a jerk, June has all the tools needed to place top 3 or 5, with my **** talk he'll be just fine LOL. As long as he doesn't take any advice from Tant.

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
Nah I don't think I'll ever be that guy cheering for you June. You already know I like Zucco more. I don't dislike you June. But I'm not very fond of you either. Its more of a neutral relationship. Its not like I hate on you and say you are a horrible player.

And I troll everyone. Don't think you're anything special about that.

Zucco Da bes!

I sip haterade and pole ride NJ Lucarios. What's next on my list?

EDIT: Rofll EE. I need to stop being such a hater. But I really cant see myself cheering for him. HE already has the whole crew so my words shouldn't hurt him loll. I mean he blocked me on aim just because I was hyping Zucco up. Rofl.

PSS: I did cheer for you when you played vs Meep. So i guess there are rare occasions when i want you to win. Who knows.

Zucco

Smash Master
More arguments! I demand it!
Junebug and I are gonna **** in teams(hopefully). Wish we had time to work on strats and crap. double Lucario should really have some kind of plan before going in.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
ROFL shado. I always mess with june and I actually side bet against him twice before :X

But I still root for him and want him to place and shiz :D

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
Tant why would you listen to Nilik when I don't know and/or talk to that dude. Come to me if you have a question about something and don't believe some kid who says they want to murder people for making fun of him.

But if I'm out Im out. Its been fun peeps. I guess this sonic is movin on. I heard Sassy was makin a crew...Maybe

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
LOL

QQ this crew sucks ima go be in a better one WAH WAH gtfo

every crew is meaningless in md /va except the trinity

Cooters, Originals, and H2YL

Kenrawr

Smash Master
First I beat your marth.

Then the next time we played you pulled out your "secret weapons" (metaknight and snake) and got 2-0'd.

You're in denial, sir.

You have beaten me once though. I'll be the first to admit that. =p

Coney

Smash Master
i fail to see why any of this matters considering the fact that
the heads of your mains lay around my waist like some ivory belt, an esteemed championship in some barbaric tribe. i have thoroughly beaten everyone arguing at present time, and nothing can change the fact that you, too, have lost to coney. i hope that it haunts you. i hope that you live with it the rest of your life, that it clings onto you as would a dark passenger; i wish for you to see it on the streets, in your pure water, in the glistening light eye of your infant daughter. your dodge and my dsmash, to grimly dance forever in the darkest recesses of your cavernous mind.

edited for k-9's pleasure

Top Bottom