• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I honestly only remember C3.

ECRC? what does that matter. Fact is you weren't as ahead as you think you were. Didn't you lose to Yoster in your "prime"? No metaknight johns mister pro.

Man it's almost too easy

I really don't understand where your cockiness comes from.
No actually, my prime was when I beat G-Reg and got 9th at an ECRC event (which matters because it means lots of OOS talent was present, i.e. significantly harder to place well than a normal local event).

How much money have you made playing this game?

I'm not cocky, just bored, and you're playing along. What makes you think I thought I was hot stuff in Brawl? After Nacker stopped coming to tourneys I was the best ROB in MD/VA until I quit. That was my sole accomplishment and I didn't give much of a crap about anything else because I was getting pretty bored of Brawl by then.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
And how much OoS did you beat that tourney?

Obviously I don't play this game for money and unless you were one of the consistent top 5 you shouldn't be asking anyone that question.

Around $120 btw including MM's. Chump change, I know. I'm probably in the negatives by at least a thousand but I don't mind. :p

I'm bored, you're bored, we're both "playing along" no johns. If you think you have the right to say who is mediocre and who's not then that makes me think you thought you were "hot stuff".

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I have the right to say whatever I want. It's a free country. The question is why do you get so offended by my random trollings?

Oath.

Smash Ace
jcaez leave please, ck all day, k9, sd time, ben wishes he could win, tant just cant... e has the wii, oath best on east coast..

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
KENNY YOU PAY FOR ME AT KOSHA ! AL TRY MY BEST !

its funny the onlys ones that can vouch for me are prolly korn and boss cause they are the only ones that know how good i can be if i ever cared about brawl >_> lmao
that's actually true lol.

Why have vouchers? Prove it. Otherwise prepare to be trolled when you try and troll ;o

Cafe always tells me I could be good if I stopped choking. But I'm only as good as how I perform so it doesn't matter.
ck is still pretty good though, he just love trolling, yea i admit that i do get mad when he troll me sometimes :/ lol

SOVAman

Smash Hero
lol Lilb I Wasnt Even Trying.

Both Of Are Matches All I Did Was Block Your Blanka Ball And Then See If There Was Any Way I Could Punish It. That's All I Did For Two Rounds.

Next Time Don't Make Judgments After Playing Me In One Friendly

I'm Not Amazing At Sf4 But I'm Definitely Way Better Than You And Many Others In The Smash Community
woah Woah Gimr

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Wow. I just read so much random trolling. **** I wish I was here at the time to chime in stupidity. LOL.

Gangsta_inc

Smash Ace
NNID
Combo_Knight
Initial $5 on the fiendster. No offense Ck(another) but Shadofiend is a fellow Sonic

B0NK

Smash Lord
Initial $5 on the Knightster. No offense Shado(another) but ChaosKnight is a fellow Donkey Kong.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
So here are the ATHF results for Jersey, out of 65 singles entrants:

7. Junebug
17. Tantalus
33. EE (he got bracked *****, not fair)

We'll do better next time.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
And now that you proved that that version of Brawl+ is equally broken to brawl, we don't have to play that Brawl+ anymore where thunderhorse can shine me back into a grab out of a jab right?

Edit: JCaesar already knows we're gonna play cape's version later, this post is unneeded but necessary for sarcasm

Also, get ready for C3. Smash GOD, June, and LLOD already can't go, so we'll need the rest of the crew in full force

Lil'B- practice more yoshi
Bonk- practice more infinites/marth ******
EE- ****
Waffle- lets goes
NKB- less lulz, more usmash
BZ- lets get that falco jump started

Final Fantasy XIV

Banned via Warnings
What is the point of linking brawl+ results? That's like K9 saying he would wreck you in melee (which I'm positive he would) but he wouldn't post results of a different ****ing game.

Why would you get so offended over being called medicore in brawl when you claim to despise the game and not care about it? If you really didn't care, you would just stay way from any thread that contains mostly vbrawl players. Either come back to brawl and prove yourself or play b+ and gtfo. No in between.

Also, I'd sidebet on Shado, since Sonic can **** a DK silly with combos. Yeah he's heavy as hell, but it won't matter when you rack up 100% in less than 45 seconds. Hell I'D do that MM with my Sonic.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
the day tant mains mk is the day i stop talking to him.

now lets get to the real problem at hand, forcing sito to bust out some serious ike powers directed at the faces of our foes....

ps - Next tourney tant will feel my RAGE!!
This is epic

Also, i like going through the ATHF thread and looking at all of Obligatory's past usernames, too good

Gangsta_inc

Smash Ace
NNID
Combo_Knight
How does a Sonic go about killing the heaviest character in the game?
Same way wolf does. Bair,Forward smash, and downsmash

Yo CK 5 MM my Sonic with DK please? he's REALLY gimmicky, and is equal to shado playing Sonic one handed

Top Bottom