• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Fair enough

I may/may not be able to do something tomorrow night, or I might hang out with EE, I'll give him a call later to see if he's busy

Kenrawr

Smash Master
So last night I had a dream that I was Snake and Tant was Diddy Kong and we teamed up in a smash tourney. Only we were the actual characters. We took our Beta, Meep, Candy, and Waffle who all played Game and Watch. We woulda won the tourney too but I woke up too soon.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
So last night I had a dream that I was Snake and Tant was Diddy Kong and we teamed up in a smash tourney. Only we were the actual characters. We took our Beta, Meep, Candy, and Waffle who all played Game and Watch. We woulda won the tourney too but I woke up too soon.
So essentially Phil drugged you before you went to bed and hallucinated mad hard?

Kenrawr

Smash Master
I forgot to mention Tant wasn't wearing any pants. Fortunately he shared the same crotch characteristics of Diddy Kong.

@NKB-Quiet you *Chaingrab*

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I'm sorry but I could never picture Tant without pants, he seems like he showers in shorts and flip flops, just in case. xD

Kenrawr

Smash Master
I don't get it.

Why are you bringing up Ben?

Btw, the last time we played he barely beat me. He ended up winning due to a very situational kill at his CP.

ATHF>"Whatever ya'lls venue is called" Crew.

:3

If Bolt reads this, don't rage. I'm just bein playful.

Oath.

Smash Ace
I don't get it.

Why are you bringing up Ben?

Btw, the last time we played he barely beat me. He ended up winning due to a very situational kill at his CP.

ATHF>"Whatever ya'lls venue is called" Crew.

:3

If Bolt reads this, don't rage. I'm just bein playful.
it was just a dream it had nothing to do with what really happen or what really happen in your dream so in a way it was my dream about you dreaming about ben beating you in your dream

Oath.

Smash Ace
every time i wanna go to tourney road block hits me

• i dont wanna give meep money
  • id rather spend money on food
  • my mom says we have to go do something
  • taj and ben arnt going
  • i wanna go to the mall
  • entry fee is 10 dollars
  • i have no team mate
  • no one i enjoy is going(this is alot of the time)

thumbswayup

Smash Master
THIS IS KORN

every time i wanna go to tourney road block hits me

• i dont wanna give meep money
  • id rather spend money on food
  • my mom says we have to go do something
  • taj and ben arnt going
  • i wanna go to the mall
  • entry fee is 10 dollars
  • i have no team mate
  • no one i enjoy is going(this is alot of the time)
Dre, my friend, you still should come to tourney (cuz I love asking people if they want to go out mall, food etc so we could go together lol ) and you don't have to enter tourneys (I just enter whenever I want :o )

Oath.

Smash Ace
THIS IS KORN

Dre, my friend, you still should come to tourney (cuz I love asking people if they want to go out mall, food etc so we could go together lol ) and you don't have to enter tourneys (I just enter whenever I want :o )
hell id go to chus tomorrow if i had a ride and if i didnt have to do a wedding rehearsal tomorrow possibly

Oath.

Smash Ace
havn't see you in a while dude D: ........ we can play my beatmania next time if we go wb or something

and I think there is a song that was in your phone (ringtone)... lol
yea its house nation good song lol and ill see u guys the next tourney i can go to soon

B0NK

Smash Lord

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
hilarious reminder of amazing times last night, most of you wont understand, but may laugh anyway.
- hey, we should all get a shrimp boat
- touch me again and you'll be shrimp in the moring
- we could sail to tourneys
- im trying to learn morse code
- i cant honk the horn, my hands are too cold

B0NK

Smash Lord
I haven't been on boards in a while

good stuff at chus SOVA

btw this is lil b :p

Coney

Smash Master
you guys

paranormal activity is quite literally the biggest letdown in film history for me

that **** wasn't scary in the very least.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Contains mild spoilers about PA:
Eh, you'd have to be into that type of stuff. It's a pretty amazing movie imo. I've always loved the possession/exorcism stuff so it was awesome to see something pre-possession instead of the typical exorcism phase. If it didn't scare you and that's all you wanted out of it then that's a shame. Still gotta give it props for delivering a very real performance.
What scares others doesn't have to scare you =D
I wuv Paranormal Activity.
/mindlessrambling._.

Coney

Smash Master
Contains mild spoilers about PA:
Eh, you'd have to be into that type of stuff. It's a pretty amazing movie imo. I've always loved the possession/exorcism stuff so it was awesome to see something pre-possession instead of the typical exorcism phase. If it didn't scare you and that's all you wanted out of it then that's a shame. Still gotta give it props for delivering a very real performance.
What scares others doesn't have to scare you =D
I wuv Paranormal Activity.
/mindlessrambling._.
i think what it is is that i do theatre and stuff so it's really hard for me to allow a willing suspension of disbelief--that is, thinking that what is on the screen is real, that it actually happened, that this is a documentary, all that

without that kind of immersion, the movie stops being a nail-biting bone-chiller and just becomes some kind of bizarre two-person reaction show.

spoilers, kinda

i also hated the format of

fall asleep
something trivial happens, like a door closing
OMG I'M SO SCARED
fall asleep again
something else happens, like a chandelier swinging
OMG I'M EVEN MORE SCARED NOW
fall asleep again

maybe i'm too jaded...and you're right, i wasn't really interested in the plot points per se, just to be scared, 'cause it's being called the scariest movie of all time or some junks. @_@

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
i think what it is is that i do theatre and stuff so it's really hard for me to allow a willing suspension of disbelief--that is, thinking that what is on the screen is real, that it actually happened, that this is a documentary, all that

without that kind of immersion, the movie stops being a nail-biting bone-chiller and just becomes some kind of bizarre two-person reaction show.

spoilers, kinda

fall asleep
OMG I'M SO SCARED
fall asleep again
fall asleep again

maybe i'm too jaded...and you're right, i wasn't really interested in the plot points per se, just to be scared, 'cause it's being called the scariest movie of all time or some junks. @_@
no ur right coney it didnt scare me one bit either honestly

Kenrawr

Smash Master

spoilers, kinda

fall asleep
OMG I'M SO SCARED
fall asleep again
fall asleep again

I was actually glad that they didn't go overboard just to get some cheap screams out of people. There are too many movies where you just think "well, that wasn't scary, that was just straight up stupid". Those "bumps" in the night were something people could relate too. They kept it "believable" as far as a horror movies go. The real horror is supposed to start after the movie is finished =p

That being said yeah, it's definitely not the scariest movie of all time. The Amityville Horror ftw (even though that wasn't that scary either).

What's a really scary movie? Somethings with clowns please. And don't say IT.
ive always been under the impression that horror movies all generally suck. maybe thats just me.
They do. A lot.

Top Bottom