• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

BMX

Smash Lord
Too much speak of this k-9. wolf/pika/snake are all sexy.

Let's discuss LilB instead. That tier *****.
Wolf and pika are abominations of the human mind.

Yoshi is just x 8 that. lol jk

His Yoshi is amazing, but luckily, I can officially land DOUCHHHES!

SOVAman

Smash Hero
you guys have no respect for my homeboy shado

I guess we always should bash and flame the newest member though

<3 ATHF

BMX

Smash Lord

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
wow why would you want a smashboards girl anyways

Plus one of them is that evil mod that is a super mod that banned EE for forever, what say you now?

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I like teaming with different people each week, it makes things more fun, as long as they aren't bad at the game- some people I just don't work well with though. Lil'B, Waffle, SSR, and Plank are four of those.

I worked really well with TUSM, Chu, Sito, Crismas, and Shinku are people I've worked well with. In friendlies I've also worked really well with Kadaj and Turbo, albeit i've never gotten to team with them in tourney. Maybe someday!

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
I saved up over 1000 dollars in my bank account which was my goal. Now Imma start gpoing to more tournies. Especially Apex. I'll be there 100%. It took a long time but I finally got all my crap together to be able to go.

Top Bottom