• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
guys, i needa start camping... ;(

ooo, ive never done a crew battle before. o.o lets do it! im in
Camping is gay, if you camp me you pretty much have a gaurunteed win since I'm so aggresive xD

On a side note, my crew leader disbanded his crew so I'm crewless again :( lol

junebug

Smash Journeyman
Camping is gay, if you camp me you pretty much have a gaurunteed win since I'm so aggresive xD

On a side note, my crew leader disbanded his crew so I'm crewless again :( lol
haha, thats wat tant says bout me, poyo; i get 2 aggressive. thats y i needa start toning it down. :(

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
While I know this is extremely off topic, I wanna talk about it.

Guyz, who here is gonna watch Dragon Ball Evolution?

Theaters, Torrent or YouTube?

I've got a torrent and have watched it already 3 times. I'm uploading it to YouTube as I post this message, but not on my main account as that will prolly get suspended if I do but on my other account, watch18lol.

The movie isn't AMAZING and I don't know whats up with all the bashing, but its a decent movie thats enjoyable to watch.

EDIT: Well I tried to upload it but copyright detection = gay

Oh wellz, find teh torrent I guess, itz a good movie :D

Zage

Smash Journeyman
OffTopic: I was going to go see it this friday with a friend, but the whole idea of how Goku is portrayed makes me RAGE.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
lol it is a joke lil'b

but i like how you roll

wouldn't it be funny if we train the joke good enough to beat JLB, then they'd be the jokers!

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
xD

That'd be hilarious, does this crew even have anyone who can beat Slikvik and Lukky.

Wow, ATHF beating JLB would prolly make me...

**** IN MY PANTZ!

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Lets make JLB the joke. Also june can take slik any day lol and lukky is just a mk we should be able to take him.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
June can beat Slik?! What?!

Lil B, chaingrab Lukky to hell, xD

I'm just an MK too :( I mean I main Kirby but I secondary MK

I've been wondering, is your avatar an Eevee or a Jolten xD

The body looks like Jolteon but it has Eevee's eyes

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
MMs aren't tourney. Plus Slik is weird sometimes.

He has days where HE WINS F*CKING TOURNAMENTS and other days where he loses to me lol

But he was in my pool at BTYF and he 3-stocked me, lol, yeah Slik has good and bad dayz xD

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Lukky is just an MK??? Wow don't underestimate that guy... he's really good, and practices even though he's not at tourneys a lot, he got 25th at COT4 ECRC...

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
i dun wanna take lukky... o.o

lukky seems good, and he plays MK; two things i cant beat ;)
Don't lose hope against MK, you 2-stocked mine, xD

Then again, I gave up cause nado spamming doesn't work.

When you went DK I already knew I was gonna lose, thats why I don't wanna MM you, unless you agree to all Lucario. I'll agree to all R.O.B.

I've never beaten a DK in my entire life unless I nado'd them to hell. I get nervous when I'm in kill percentage and cause of DK killing at like 70-80 and his range. I'm always nervous when I play against a DK thus do badly.

Oh guyz good newz, Luigi is one of my secondaries now :D

SOVAman

Smash Hero
June your better then you think you are I think you can be matched up against anyone in JLB and win tourney or mm or crews.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
June, just wondering, did you beat Slik's Wario, Peach or G&W?

Personally I don't think you could beat his G&W, other than Boss's IMO he's the best G&W on the east coast. G&W rapez Lucario...I think

DK-G&W is 50-50.

jjvirus

Smash Champion
Poyo don't do ROB vs Lucario, he plays with me alot lol

EDIT: For anyone who cares I'm not gonna be playing this game anymore until I get a new ****in controller. I nearly smashed the one I have now and that I used this past weekend because the c-stick doesnt work at random times and it ****s up my game. So unless anyone has a spare that isn't wireless I can buy/knows where I can get one fast I won't be playing <_<

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
I know what I'm doing ;)

I fought him in tourney before, he beat my R.O.B. cause I thought I gimped him so I missed an edgehog so he came back.

I want a re-match, which is why I'm doing this MM.

Besides, my R.O.B. is different than most, I don't camp, I'm like the only aggresive R.O.B. lol

Besides, I rarely go MK and Kirby in MMs, I've lost plenty of MMs with my G&W and R.O.B. that I could win with my MK guarunteed but I'm cool with it, MK isn't fun lol

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Poyo, come to more tourneys, less suicide threads that aren't going to happen
JJ, come to tourneys, borrow my controller

Everyone else, step it up

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Poyo, come to more tourneys, less suicide threads that aren't going to happen
JJ, come to tourneys, borrow my controller

Everyone else, step it up
I would goto moar tourneyz but juu know I'm young and don't have a job so I can't afford ridez.

I mean I could easily make some random scrubz think I have money and don't have money then MM them and take their **** to enter the tourney, I just CAN'T get to tourneyz.

I'm tired of playing AiB and getting worse lol

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Sorry for double post, but JJ, you could prolly by some used ones at a GameStop, I don't remember the mall but I got my controller at a GameStop. Yeah, they can't sell new OFFICIAL ones but they can sell USED ones, it may have a f*cked up C-stick or a few buttons, iono.

But mine works completely fine and I got it from a GameStop.

It was in Virginia somewhere, not Tysons Corner, they might have em though iono, I haven't been there in awhile. Or of course you can goto Play-Asia.com

junebug

Smash Journeyman
June, just wondering, did you beat Slik's Wario, Peach or G&W?

Personally I don't think you could beat his G&W, other than Boss's IMO he's the best G&W on the east coast. G&W rapez Lucario...I think

DK-G&W is 50-50.
um, first match he beat me, wario-DK. second match, i beat him, wario-DK. third match he went peach, and i beat him with DK.

haha, lil b, u guys overrate me. u did better against ESOJ than i did! >_<

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
um, first match he beat me, wario-DK. second match, i beat him, wario-DK. third match he went peach, and i beat him with DK.

haha, lil b, u guys overrate me. u did better against ESOJ than i did! >_<
Yeah, no offense but you prolly wouldn't beat his G&W, Slik may not have went G&W cause he'd get killed really early, iono.

junebug

Smash Journeyman
lol, this is funny. crew battle $5 per person. june. another $5 mm?
sure slik, if i win a couple mms first. :) im not disrespectin u when i say i beat u in a MM btw, just stating facts. srry if i came across that way...

and poyo, idk, thats probably y. g&w gets killed at like... 40. xD

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Slik how many people? My team will most likely be

EE, Lil'B, Waffle/Bonk, June, and Sito/Tant, for 5 v 5, or take out sito for 4 v 4

I don't think we can win yet though, let's step it up, Lukky and Slik and Jayo and Lobos and GIMR are too good

Also- we're gonna do for like 3 bucks not 5, we aren't a charity

Top Bottom