• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
hmm i was practicing wario and DK with june today. too fun.

Looks like I'll still use R.O.B. though. I enjoy using a lot of characters. it's too fun. My own style via snake and fox just didn't do well at the gamepad tourney, and I know if it did bad there it's gonna be horrible everywhere else.

Hmmm and MK in teams is a must...seriously...

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Tantalus- 9th
June- 9th
Bonk- 13th
EE- 13th
Waffle- 25th in PA

all in the top half. Good job guys, now everyone get top 10, waffle's own state is too tough, they play so lame

Sito and Lil'B didn't enter singles.

I like the Bmore's way- the highest finisher can rename the topic. June, if you'd like to rename the topic, just suggest something. If it sounds cool, i'll do it.

Last edited:

junebug

Smash Journeyman
Tantalus- 9th
June- 9th
Bonk- 13th
EE- 13th
Waffle- 25th in PA

all in the top half. Good job guys, now everyone get top 10, waffle's own state is too tough, they play so gay

Sito and Lil'B didn't enter singles.

I like the Bmore's way- the highest finisher can rename the topic. June, if you'd like to rename the topic, just suggest something. If it sounds cool, i'll do it.

'Presenting: Aqua Teen Hunger Force, ITS WIFI SON!' ? :D

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
shado? I don't know him as well, i talk to him randomly. Tell him to come to more tourneys and get off of AllisBAD and come to smashboards

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
Blame my job and school for that one. But I will be going to more when Summer comes along. /random message but I happen to search my name here and found this lol..

Also I'm on the Sonic Boards more than AIB. I just don't post other than in Xat. But if I really need to be more active here then ok.

jjvirus

Smash Champion
Is there any limit to the amount a crew can have? like I know I'm still new to the scene and need more exp and tounryes under my belt....but I'd like to try to "aid" you guys in future crew ish or w/e. The people in this crew (mostly June and Tant) are friends of MD/VA I guess lol

Basically I'm asking, can I join if not what do I have to do/wait for in order to? I don't wanna seem like a burden :(

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
heh well if you answer a post less than an hour after saying something well then dag you are active

alright, well shado actually played on our crew before, so he's more than welcome to be a part of the action. lets see how we do next tourney

JJ- come to more tourneys, place a bit better, I like you, you can join whenever

Poyo- make more sense, have a better attitude, trash talk appropriately, swear less, and finish higher and you can join the crew

Shado has already proven himself as a good player in my mind.

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
Thanks Tant. I'll make sure to make you proud haha. I'll try to make it out to tournies more too. Just tell me the name and where it is and I'll try to get the day off so I can go.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Let's see, shado why don't you try and come to the BMX tourney? Shado can play with us that day. I say we use Shado, Me, EE, June, and Lil'B vs their 5 since Sito and Waffle won't be coming, unless bonk is getting perfect with IC's, but we'll have to see.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Lets goes woodbridge ain't got **** on us also I don't really know shado that much except losing to his sonic lol. But, if he starts going to more tourneys then he should join since he is cool with June and all.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Shadofiend actually played on our crew in crew battles back at Brawl in the mall, along with me, ee, and waffle. SSR was our other temp companion that day.

Technical MachineS

Smash Cadet
Your just pissed cause I keep dissin your boy June. Although I will stop, I need to get this off my chest since my topic is locked and even though this is June's own crew topic I need to make it simple.

I don't like that you play DK but that isn't the reason I don't respect you, the reason I don't respect you is because you are a Wi-Fi player.

junebug

Smash Journeyman
Your just pissed cause I keep dissin your boy June. Although I will stop, I need to get this off my chest since my topic is locked and even though this is June's own crew topic I need to make it simple.

I don't like that you play DK but that isn't the reason I don't respect you, the reason I don't respect you is because you are a Wi-Fi player.
azen plays wifi, ADHD plays wifi, anti plays wifi, atomsk plays wifi.... wifi isn't that much of a bad thing. wifi is a convieniant way to play people. its just not as good as irl.

and tant nailed it; its not like i despise wifi, but i prefer offline much more. so technically, i dont like it that much. xD if i could play offline all the time, instead of playin wifi, i would. :)

u dont respect me cause i play wifi sometimes? say that to azen's or ADHD's face, id bet he'd 3 stock u

stop trolling, poyo

Technical MachineS

Smash Cadet
I play Wi-Fi sometimez too. No offense but this WAS my honest opinion, I really did think you were a random from Wi-Fi.

Azen doesn't play Wi-Fi anymore, he DID, I know Ally, Holy, Snakeee and ADHD do play Wi-Fi. Hell, ADHD originated from Wi-Fi, but its RARE for a Wi-Fi player to become pro.

But TBH, I'll WALK to smash tourneyz LOL, I'm WALKING to BMX's lol

Top Bottom