• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
only because you asked, so gay lol

I wanted to use R.O.B. and you were like "no"

but i used him some and DK and D3. Trevor has helped me work out the kinks in my other characters and it is showing up in everyone I play, and showed up today when i started out wrecking EE. Of course, he got in tune with the play style, and was able to get it back close again at the end. He did take a game from me in meta dittos though, they were all close, yet I beat his MK with almost anyone else on the roster

BMX

Smash Lord

but i used him some and DK and D3. Trevor has helped me work out the kinks in my other characters and it is showing up in everyone I play, and showed up today when i started out wrecking EE. Of course, he got in tune with the play style, and was able to get it back close again at the end. He did take a game from me in meta dittos though, they were all close, yet I beat his MK with almost anyone else on the roster
Just use MK.

I lost to several noobish Mks on WIFI today.

It seems to work half the time lol

Rang3

is being watched

R.O.B. isn't gay lol

You didn't wreck me at all, we went even my good man, unless you are talking about when we started doing Meta v/s D3, yeah you got me good a few games but I got it back towards the end and won some, you play very homo, which I enjoy since its good prep lol. We could of played more but I was hungry lol, good shizzy though, get at my WARIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

btw good Melee MM, step it up with your gay in that game though looooooooooool

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
lolwut? I can't count the number of times I watched you plank Red Bandit with ROB in friendlies.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Ask Chuck about it JCaesar, last time i played him in friendlies

I camped

then i said "if i attack you'll beat me"

and I attacked, and he won

and last time I played him was so long ago, I've changed a bit since then

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Attention ATHF

everyone needs to have a TF2 avatar in this crew. We are Red and the bridge is blu

Tant - engineer avatar
june - scout or medic
bonk - solider (he already changed his)
waffle - sniper
sito - pyro
me - spy
EE - demoman

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Attention: Lil'B

no

since most of us don't even play that game, although it was creative, I don't like the idea really

Kornn: How else can ROB win? LOLZ but I practice offense since you don't need to practice camping (at least I don't anymore)

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
what the heck is that avatar

no one will ban me, because the first thing that comes to my mind aren't offensive pictures/language

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Hmmm

Obviously, that is what it appears to be...but it's just too strange even for E

So, I pulled the best prank on EE, at home, I took his tag, and changed his controls so he didn't have an attack button

he then picks his profile in PA, and i'm sitting there completely forgetting I did that, and he's like "WTF" and I burst out laughing. Best EVAR

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Attention: Lil'B

no

since most of us don't even play that game, although it was creative, I don't like the idea really

Kornn: How else can ROB win? LOLZ but I practice offense since you don't need to practice camping (at least I don't anymore)
******* way to ruin all the fun jk <3

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
dont play tf2 so having an avatar of that is a little bit misleading. although you did get mine right, i is teh snipes godz.

also i said i was gonna take tant down and hell yah i did although mad props to him for playing an amazing set.

also i thinking that we definately need to change our crew name to "Ninja Man McFranklin's House of Chicken and Ninjas"

ps - i play blue...blue is my color, to quote the Megas, "Death does wear Blue"

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Nathan I would say that's pretty random but that's almost predictable of you...

Random but not random...

Anyways, EE and I are training up. Aqua Teen's Finest will be ready at APEX. Shado should also be there, and perhaps waffle????

We shall see. APEX GET HYPED

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
nah im not going to apex anymore, dont feel like driving myself

side note im now running the cod 4 and cod waw tourneys at the harrisburg place so all should come for those + smash next time

Top Bottom