• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
However I'm alive. And I claim this thread as my own.

Seriously though, hope you guys do well at APEX. Me and these two banned morons plan to step it up at gamepad.

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
im gonna try and figure out a way to work my way to gamepad, however i already had some plans on saturday...this will require all my cunning, and maybe even more than that...

can i borrow someones cunning? or perhaps a cloning machine?

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
EE did.

Also, I think BetaZealot is gonna join up with us. He has got tons of potential, and he's better than me (rob) for sure. Also, I like that guy.

He just needs to get a better avatar than ursaring.

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Except nobody will be watching because they'll be at the woodbridge tourney!

Sike, nah I hope you guys do well Tant. We'll try to watch at the venue.

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
Don't believe him! Malcolm is not my mentor. I haven't even met this guy in person yet! He read what Tant said in my profile about learning from him (which was not true lol) and Malcolm will not let it go. But hey its all cool. When I beat Malcolm on live stream I guess we'll know who the real mentor is <3

Famous

Smash Champion
Don't believe him! Malcolm is not my mentor. I haven't even met this guy in person yet! He read what Tant said in my profile about learning from him (which was not true lol) and Malcolm will not let it go. But hey its all cool. When I beat Malcolm on live stream I guess we'll know who the real mentor is <3
Lol, no other Sonic main does half of what Malcom does...I'll gladly watch you two go at it to see who it telling the truth, lol...

SOVAman

Smash Hero
I have a question.....

Why is Shado in our crew really. I am not trying to be mean but none of use really know him. I played him once, bonk never played him, i dont think E plays him, I never see him at any tourneys and none of us team with him or practice with him. I thought crews are like people that play with each other and all know each other and blah blah blah. But at least half of use dont know who he is.

But he somehow got in to the crew without any of us hearing about this. I am confused???

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
lil b, why are you in our crew?

anyway shado is top tier awesome and is not to be questioned. He gets the golden waffle of approval.

+ he at least plays a cool and underused character, unlike some people who play egg throwing underused characters...jeez the nerf of some people

SOVAman

Smash Hero
lil b, why are you in our crew?

anyway shado is top tier awesome and is not to be questioned. He gets the golden waffle of approval.

+ he at least plays a cool and underused character, unlike some people who play egg throwing underused characters...jeez the nerf of some people

I am sorry i am just saying i don't really know him and i don't think half of us do. I have nothing against shado I just don't know why he is in our crew

Edit: Seriously Shado I have nothing against you I only played you once and some of us never played you that is why I am a little confused

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Shado played on our crew before in crew battles, and I talk to him all the time.

He's awesome. Since me and ee are like the creators, we approve all of the peeps in the crew i suppose. I checked it with him first.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Shado played on our crew before in crew battles, and I talk to him all the time.

He's awesome. Since me and ee are like the creators, we approve all of the peeps in the crew i suppose. I checked it with him first.
Well as long as you guys know him pretty well

Shado go to more local tourneys!

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
Dude my tourney appearence is going up now. I said before that I wouldnt be in many tournies because of school but next week is our final week so all summer is my tourney days. I said I would try out but I already played alot of people in the group and some of the woobridge group even without being in this crew yet.

Hell I'm going to a tournament today (Chu's DOJO) finally since I got some freedom from school today. Sorry if I don't put gaming before College Finals and Shi.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Alright I was in a bad mood yesterday cuz of some **** so I made stupid post all over

I mad a stupid post here a stupid post on the results thread. I just was mad yesterday and took it out on others so my bad. Ignore like most if not all the post i made yesterday.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Yeah everyone is good and cool.

Poyo, I won't ban you if you don't talk about suicide in the live stream, you're just annoying everyone and no one wants to hear it. Chu agreed that I should ban you. Next time, try to just focus on the matches.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
hey we had fun i wish lil'b and bonk could've come we would have almost had our crew in full force

BetaZealot wants to join, I told him to come to more local stuff. Beta Zealot is probably as good as June and Shado, I watched him against Vex Kasrani he did real well, and he made it out of pools solidly. Even though he got 65th, I didn't even make the bracket :(

junebug

Smash Journeyman
c3 anyone? im like 95% sure im going.

lilb and bonk, u guys are going, rite? im guessing tant, ee, and shado are going to brawl in the streets.

also, livestream is too good. xD

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
I'm not ATHF so maybe I shouldn't be posting here but...I'm going to C3.

June once I win my MM with Lie (its only $10...and if he'll actually do it xD). Wanna MM for $3?

Top Bottom