• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
Malcolm told me he was coming to Brawl on the Street or something like that and I won't be in Maryland for it. Man we were gonna team too.

Keep an eye out on him if you are there. I wanna know how he does. kthx

PS: Pay no mind to the post Malcolm is about to Post. Lol

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
shado why you not going to brawl in the street?

2nd note we need to team at one of these tourneys, that way i can secretly usurp your sonic secrets while still being a good guy.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Hey guys, since waffle asked I'll answer

Shado recently lost a close relative. I think it was his grandfather. He probably has to go to the funeral this weekend.

As a crew, we should totally support Shado through this tough time. I also recommend fighting in shado's honor this weekend. I will change the crew title to reflect this.

Shado I'm sure I speak for everyone when I offer our codolences, but I'll hold my tongue and let everyone else offer their words as well.

See you soon.

BMX

Smash Lord
Shado, I'm terribly sorry to here your loss of a loved one.

I may not know you well, but I hope you can endure this tragedy and know that your crew and others will help you out.

We got your back. ^_^!

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Shado its tough losing someone close to you. I and the crew and most likely the whole md/va can support you though this

junebug

Smash Journeyman
long story short, i couldn't attend c3 cause of personal reasons

next tourney, imma fight for u shado. i already said it on AIM, but my condolences

SOVAman

Smash Hero
I don't know if I am going to the woodbridge tourney on the 13th but I can hopefully make it to your tourney on the 30th tant.

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
Thanks guys. My flight just got back in tonight. Thanks alot. The funeral was rough but I finally feel at peace with everything that has happened.

Also Malcolm told me what happend at BitS. Why are so many MD/VA tournies on the same day? This shi needs to stop

P.S. Tant my Melee main is Mewtwo if you wanted to know.

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
oh i got a chance to face off against malcolm btw. only played 2 friendlies but i did better against him than i did against you so i dunno what that means...maybe you are the master he is the apprentice? maybe it was a fluke? or maybe it was just because he didnt use a nunchuck controller....

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
Malcolm and me talked about this earlier. It seems our playstyles are so different that he does well against people I don't. And Vice Verca for me. Dr.Lu beat his Sonic with Luigi but I beat Dr.Lu's Luigi with Sonic. Stuff like that happens I suppose.

He still places way better than me. So i have nothing to say on that one.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Get that USB adapter waffle!!!!

You need to play my new team lulz

btw tant you should put some pokemon sprites on the OP

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
i ordered the thing, now its just a matter of shipping.....FREE SHIPPING HAHAHAHHAAHHA

oh wait that prolly means it will take months to get here...

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
YEE HAW!

Ah reckon thuh rebelz culd tayuhk out theeyus entiruh crew.

OH but dang iyuht, lil b wuld have to fiyuht hiyumsaylf. WAYUHL no differayunce, give me and Bee emm AYUX ayqual stocks and wayu'll tayuhk yuh ALL ayout.

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
alright ill put up with this stupid trend in other threads, but lets not infect the whole freakin board here....some of us had to grow up listening to people talk like that for real....

BetaZealot

Smash Journeyman
My description makes me sound so cool. I mean I only read stuff online, and practice it at home. The occasional practice with AZ...

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Hey some of us are proud of our redneck heritage.

I bet I'm the only smasher who lives on a farm, drives a pickup truck, and has a pet pig. And for completion's sake, let's say I fly the rebel flag too.

And I almost always team with a black guy.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Bad internet fads are bad

see: mudkipz

lol i should be like bolt and tell you to stop posting off topic, LOLZ

side note: My youth group loves brawl+. Some of the kids there loved melee but hated it when the random kids there could beat them in brawl randomly. So they decided brawl was ok in teams, but not fun to play often. Now they want to get wiis and hack them so they can play. They love the speed and the color hacks.

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
weird, all i do with the kids in my youth group is teach them how to be ninja assassins to destroy my enemies and raise money, 2 completely different worlds you and me tant....

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Bad internet fads are bad

see: mudkipz

lol i should be like bolt and tell you to stop posting off topic, LOLZ

side note: My youth group loves brawl+. Some of the kids there loved melee but hated it when the random kids there could beat them in brawl randomly. So they decided brawl was ok in teams, but not fun to play often. Now they want to get wiis and hack them so they can play. They love the speed and the color hacks.
Haha that's awesome.

Ironically, the very first time I played Melee was at a 30-hour famine thing at a church. An older kid was running the TV, so I got in line, and when it was my turn I picked Falco (because I mained Fox in 64 and he seemed more like 64 Fox than Melee Fox did) and destroyed the kid's Ganondorf. Keep in mind this was very early in Melee, before wavedashing/shuffling/etc.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
JCaeser, who came up with the garbage slogan

"fun speed activate" =[

I think Jimmy Neutron said something like that once.

(Not hating on brawl+. I must know!)

Top Bottom