• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

Kenrawr

Smash Master
I'll see about holding a casual smash fest this Saturday maybe.

$1-2 each person to take care of electricity sound fair? =o

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
VA ATHF, assemble at woodbridge
MD ATHF, assemble at JCaesars

I'm totally down with relaxing with a day of Brawl/Brawl+, no tourney event = fun day, which means Brawl+ is a perfect solution. Plus the level hacks are awesome

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
BAD ATHF assemble at woodbridge
GOOD ATHF assemble at caesars

we gotta get one or the other going, and since caesars is a hella lot closer for me, im voting that one. cant be splitting a crew smashfest now can we....yeah see...yeah...

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
Alright peeps I finally got my new style with Sonic down. Instead of getting rid of my old style completely. I did some research on techs and just mixed it with my own playstyle. I plan on showing you all at this smashfest. And if you want I could save and record some matches there later.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Sudai you namesearcher XD

Anyways, Glyph banned EE for "impersonator account"... 4 weeks after he had been posting

tsk tsk I think he just doesn't like E

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
It was nothing personal, Azua's got us on the lookout for his alts.

In the future, calling him EE in the thread is a bad idea. Much harder to find an alt without you all pointing at it, lol.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
he had been using that account for weeks, it's not like it just popped up X_X

Although that response was better than expected, I'll change the thread title XD

hmmm

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
It's a crime to ban EE now? I thought it was just what mods did for funsies nowadays.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I know, by no means am I seeking him out or anything. I'm just not really into getting demodded for ignoring stuff, y'know? =P

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Glyph, does being a mod really mean that much to you? I mean, not that being a mod isn't cool, because there are plenty of cool mods, especially the Atl. North ones (Dazwa, Umbreon, KevinM) and some others Sudai lolz

But seriously, what will she do, demod half of smashboards? Stand up a bit, he's been pretty good lately.

Edit: EE does get infuriated when he gets banned, you should've seen the way he reacted the past couple times, if he ever meets some of the mods in person he will let them get the what for, he gets pretty angry with the subject

the part that is annoying is that he'll just come back, within 24 hours of you banning him, he's not an idiot, he'll never give up. So it's a waste of time for anyone to do it.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I'd definately rather be a mod than not, lol. You can't really hold that against me.

And you have no idea. Azua takes her position very seriously. XD

I honestly don't know what the whole EE issue is even about. I just know that we were told to ban him on sight.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
I'd definately rather be a mod than not, lol. You can't really hold that against me.

And you have no idea. Azua takes her position very seriously. XD

I honestly don't know what the whole EE issue is even about. I just know that we were told to ban him on sight.
Well then keep your little noes out of it

I already hate half the mods you want me to hate you to?

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
If EE didn't want to get banned, he shouldn't have posted "Your mother is a *****, I 69'ed her yesterday" [it was an image and therefore not censored] when we said we'd let him post if he didn't do anything stupid.

We gave him another chance like he asked, and he blew it. Deal with it.
The guy was previously IP banned and I even reversed that so he could post easier.

If he told you he was banned for anything else, he's lying. Ask KevinM, he was the one who pleaded for his second chance.

and Glyph, don't put words in my mouth. I don't have people "on the lookout" for him.
He's a permabanned and IP banned user. You're supposed to ban his alts if you come across him.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
He didn't lie to me about what he did, I told him he was stupid to post it

he did blow it, but oh well, good luck with consistently banning him, it won't be easy.

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
As I said before, smasboards is clearly not a children's site. The word "****" is used in a positive way in almost every thread. Why can't we be Rated R like Shoryuken?

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
As long as your fine with him being a greater thorn in yours, then its all good

it was all a trap though azua, you never really expected him to actually behave, you knew he would do something stupid eventually, you just followed him around until he did, banned him because you have some kind of thing against him.

It doesn't matter really, this coming from a site that has a banned user that is a mod on the other biggest smash site in the world, I guess that inui logic doesn't work out too well now does it.

we should have a section of the threads devoted to any person talk for logged in users only that regular users can't visit.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
I didn't follow him around at all, KevinM met him at a tournament and asked me to give him a second chance if Kevin watched him every day, which EE agreed with.

By all means though, keep assuming things.

Top Bottom