• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

Coney

Smash Master
Anyone who missed the epic Thursday night coney smash fest missed out, it was fun

I may do something like that soon as well, maybe I'll do monday night wifi live! or something XD
I'll be doing it more too, I'll also have a mic soon to do commentary. I was thinking of offering the stream just as an all-time MD/VA chat, too...

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
BMX, Oath, and I (our new 3 man H2YL killer crew) will crew battle all of ATHF, give us even stocks and we'll take you out.

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Ok (assuming we all can make it to C3) which 3 vs BMX, Oath, and I?

If not, maybe at woodbridge tourney (dunno if you're going)

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
I'm mad as hell SonicMaster didnt come with us to that hackfest. We were suppose to be playing so i could have brought out that green *** kicking sandwich. I was disappointed but whatever. He must of had his reasons. Anyway EE. You should never lose to a typical Fair Spin-Dashing spamming Sonic again.

And good stuff in Brawl+ people. Fun matches wer fun.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
I want to be in the crew battle

how about we do 2 versus you guys taj (assuming a lot of ATHF shows up)

Tant
June
Bonk

EE
myself
shado or who ever shows up

what do you think?

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I'm mad as hell SonicMaster didnt come with us to that hackfest. We were suppose to be playing so i could have brought out that green *** kicking sandwich. I was disappointed but whatever. He must of had his reasons. Anyway EE. You should never lose to a typical Fair Spin-Dashing spamming Sonic again.

And good stuff in Brawl+ people. Fun matches wer fun.
Blame his phone's ringer I guess...that and I guess you won't be vsing him for another couple of weeks (C3=weekend I move out, Chu's Dojo=out on vacation, 4th of July=everyone out on vacation maybe, July 11th=Genesis)...wow that's long o_O

junebug

Smash Journeyman
dude, i played smash GOD on wifi today

its ridiculous how much hes improved since last time i played him

underage smashers are gonna dominate i tellz ya xD

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
best thread title ever

Underage crew haha! You guys are doing really well. To see all of you at C3 is gonna be awesome.

BTW: Wanted to make three notices here, random thoughts I had today

Notice #1: This crew will NEVER have a Brawl Power Rankings for ourselves. We need not banter about things that need not be spoken of. We appreciate everyone in the crew for the talent they bring and the good times we have. Not that anyone has brought this up, but now that we have so many members, I just want to make this clear up front. Which brings me to point #2

Notice #2: From now on, anyone that gets inducted into the crew will need to be appointed and approved of by the senior members (Tantalus, EE, Waffle, Lil'B). We have an exception, it's a pending request, which brings me to point #3

Notice #3: Poyo asked to join the crew. Now we know Poyo is sometimes lovable and sometimes volatile. But we laid out a challenge for him, he can join the crew only if he beats waffle in two sets. Set 1 is Poyo's non MK VS Waffle's Ness. As long as he wins that, then he can do a regular set with waffle (no character restrictions). If he wins both he will become a member.

So with that said, I really appreciate everyone in this crew, all of you guys are awesome, and I can't thank you enough. I think I've teamed with almost all of you now (BetaZealot, June, Waffle, EE, Sito, Lil'B) so that leaves Bonk, Shado, Smash GOD. Lets goes!!!

Lets step it up and show that we mean business. Everyone try to come to the events in June (HAHA PUN)! There is woodbridge on the 13th, C3 on the 20th for our first summer regional circuit event, and Chu Dat's DOJO on the 27th. If you're short on funds, and can only go to one event, or have ride johns, make sure you make it to C3. If you can only go to 2 events, pick C3 + the next closest event to you (Odenton, MD or Woodbridge, VA).

We have a pending crew challenge with Bolt's Chaos Theory crew, and with Woodbridge.

Hey Woodbridge/Chaos Theory, when do you guys want to crew battle? Friday night at WB? Saturday at WB? Next saturday at C3 (early)? Only problem with this friday is we might not have a lot of our players.

Edit: Depending on WB/CT's response, I'll need people to show up to the appropriate crew battles. If too many people show for some reason, I'd be happy to sit out. Can everyone post their availability for Woodbridge on Sat. and C3? That might help a bit.

Also, do you guys want to crew battle JLB? Lobos wanted to before and we weren't up for it.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
I'll more likely be going to C3 of the 3 June events, if you want to use me in crews.

Also Tant, my Melee and Yugioh info is on the previous page :p

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
i look forward to some more crew battles, i ***** some mad **** at caesars. alright who wants to team with me this weekend, shado again im looking in your direction ;)

jjvirus

Smash Champion
Notice #2: From now on, anyone that gets inducted into the crew will need to be appointed and approved of by the senior members (Tantalus, EE, Waffle, Lil'B). We have an exception, it's a pending request, which brings me to point #3

Notice #3: Poyo asked to join the crew. Now we know Poyo is sometimes lovable and sometimes volatile. But we laid out a challenge for him, he can join the crew only if he beats waffle in two sets. Set 1 is Poyo's non MK VS Waffle's Ness. As long as he wins that, then he can do a regular set with waffle (no character restrictions). If he wins both he will become a member.
Can that be for anyone wanting to join? *smirks*

Lil B: You, me, and June have gotta challenge people in a 3 person crew. 15 year olds ftw
Don't forget me :)

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
I believe your crew battle is against me, bmx, and oath, not woodbridge. As for the date, it's up to you, but it'd be best if it was at the tourney next week. I dunno if I'm going to C3.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
well yeah we have you guys, but K9 wanted to battle too

3 vs 3 against rebel woodbridge? Go for it, we'll try to do it this weekend.

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Sounds good, yeah if you guys have enough members on friday, we can do it then, otherwise hopefully saturday.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
You know what should happen after our battle?

Rebel woodbridge VS Standard woodbridge

</drama starter>

No but seriously, that would be entertaining, BMX, HMS, Oath VS K9, ADA, Forte????

On the pokemon side of things I'm stepping it up, I'm raising a donphan, had to egg move it Ice Shard, I'm gonna train it in Def and HP i think, and then it has adamant nature for STAB earthquake and Ice Shard for A. Speed and B. Dragons, Rapid Spin for those pesky rocks and Knock off to stop vaporeon leftovers

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
@ jj this is just me talking here but if you want to try the same deal poyo got youre welcome to. if you win you will be CONSIDERED for crew admittance, since i havent talked to the other dudes im not offering membership to ya just yet, but beating me cant hurt your chance ;)

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Power items make it so easy to EV train + Vitamins

It's 16 battles MAX

Edit: I'm at work btw, waiting for our programmer to get back, in case someone come by the building or a we get a delivery, so why not EV train pokemon????

Donphan is coming along well, HP is done, now for Def and Att, to Iron Island we go!

Top Bottom