• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
atomsk's wolf is 100x better than any wolf in md/va

but I found a character to counter wolf XD, hopefully I can beat seagull now XD

junebug

Smash Journeyman
yo, does anyone here know some team combos for sonic + lucario/DK/Wario/DDD?

i dont wanna be rusty if i team with shado D:

i heard sonic dthrow to DK punch might work haha

any suggestions guys?

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
yo, does anyone here know some team combos for sonic + lucario/DK/Wario/DDD?

i dont wanna be rusty if i team with shado D:

i heard sonic dthrow to DK punch might work haha

any suggestions guys?
There is no "might" about it lol, it works, it just takes more time than D3's d-throw. Don't question my Sonic tactics! XD

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
it's percentage dependent I believe, and it doesn't matter if it's right after a throw, cause unless you can do it immediately, you'll still get hit by the other person.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I've never played Candy's wolf

I was more thinking along the lines of like Wolf's I've played or people who use wolf regularly, like Seagull, K-9, Travis, those wolves XD

But it might better than Candy I can't really say since I've never played Candy

Few Falco mains is like, TKO didn't really count since he didn't really show up to more than 1 event ever until this weekend, Chillin isn't a Falco main, and Lie and BakiThaG are the only other ones really, TKO I guess counts now, but at the time of writing that, those were the only ones.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite

I haven't seen Atomsk's Wolf, and Seagull admitted himself that Candy's Wolf is better than his, but Seagull is the best Wolf I've played in MD/VA.

And if D3 is the counter, obviously he won't be Wolf then :p

Kenrawr

Smash Master
I've never played Candy's wolf

I was more thinking along the lines of like Wolf's I've played or people who use wolf regularly, like Seagull, K-9, Travis, those wolves XD

But it might better than Candy I can't really say since I've never played Candy

Few Falco mains is like, TKO didn't really count since he didn't really show up to more than 1 event ever until this weekend, Chillin isn't a Falco main, and Lie and BakiThaG are the only other ones really, TKO I guess counts now, but at the time of writing that, those were the only ones.
I haven't practiced wolf in forever. I don't mind.

But if I use to JV 3-2 stock you at times with Wolf (before ROB became a bish), Atomsk must have one helluva Wolf.

Seagull's the only person who still faithfully practices him from what I know.

Candy's wolf is still looking pretty good though. You should play it.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
\

I haven't practiced wolf in forever. I don't mind.

But if I use to JV 3-2 stock you at times with Wolf (before ROB became a bish), Atomsk must have one helluva Wolf.

Seagull's the only person who still faithfully practices him from what I know.

Candy's wolf is still looking pretty good though. You should play it.
cause wolf is awesome.sad no one mains him like me in md/va or bowser.cmon wolfs make a return.we r king of spacies

I haven't seen Atomsk's Wolf, and Seagull admitted himself that Candy's Wolf is better than his, but Seagull is the best Wolf I've played in MD/VA.

And if D3 is the counter, obviously he won't be Wolf then :p
uhhhh.i cant beat d3s.pretty much everyone knows that by now who has played me.the closest i came to beating a d3 with wolf was on norfair verse esoj.came close.the last d3 i remember versin was turbogilmans who 3 stocked me on delfino.twas a dumb choice for me to use wolf.still won the set:laugh:.

and yea candy's wolf is still better then mine as far as i know.i think my wolf is 2nd best now in md/va.idk really. i should stop randomly switchen characters in tournies.stay all wolf.

or can u?if its d3, u learned pika's buffered cg on wolf, u use snake effectively, or marth and u practiced him then probably.but not in dubs.i seem to do better in dubs.especially against u tant.lol

i have learned a few things recently pertainin to a few matchups in general.i never knew how to item toss not to be confused with glide tossing.i now have perfect shine gimps on falco,fox,wolf,diddy, and a few others that can be gimped that way.who knows maybe ill do good next time.

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
once again meeting tonight, topics for discussion crew battles, bios, turkey sandwiches, and new member policies.

be there at 8pm eastern. aim name is on my profile.

Top Bottom