• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I use whoever I feel like using

Although against Dedede I'll always use MK, I obviously understand that match
Against Metaknight, I'll use ROB or Fox, yes I will
Against Falco, I use snake
Against Wario, I use Dedede
Against ROB, I'll use MK

So yeah I use a lot of different characters for different matchups. MK I use the most. I like using D3 and Snake a lot too.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Ustream failed today but good stuff for trying tant!

anyways

get ready for C3 guys lets all try to get top 10!!!!!!!

Coney

Smash Master
So am I officially an honorary ATHF affiliate now? or do I have to wait for lil b and I wreck in teams? Whenever the hell that's gonna happen?

EDIT - If it helps, I've played six out of your ten members! And Smash God wrecked me online! That alone deserves affiliate status.

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
Am I an honorary member as well? I haven't played many members of ATHF so far, but I play against Smash God a lot.

For the record, Smash God can only beat me consistently with MK. I can destroy most of his other characters with Peach =)

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Coney

<333333

you need to be a member

also I would team with you at C3 but I am pretty sure I am teaming with BMX unless he rather team with taj.

btw: my fox will be ready for C3 to wreck some ROBs and carios :D

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
they are honorary, i will update the page later today

is tired, needs to do sunday school prep, thats why we had to leave when we did

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Yo someone come to my house today for some Brawl+ training. My truck's in the shop and Bandit's baseball team is playing a triple-header, so I'm bored as hell.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Major changes to the crew affiliates/honoraries coming later today.

Also Levitibus, sorry about going home early, but i slept 0, and I need to sleep. Plus I needed to be up in time for sunday school, students and church always come before smash. Sorry about that, next week at c3 we're gonna go early and come back late probably. Should be fun.

Coney

Smash Master
I think I am teaming with coney cuz idk if ben is going
unfortunately, i gotta team with takeover for this one...we've never teamed and i thought you were teaming with ben anyway, so i promised him we'd hook up for this one. plus you know ben isn't gonna quit, he's too good to do so, even if he's getting frustrating brackets.

**** man, i've got such a backlog of people i wanna team with, junk just never works out :<

SOVAman

Smash Hero
If we can't team for this we won't team for a long time most likely cuz I have other people i want to team with too :(

finding teammates fail lol

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
he works every saturday now so tourney going is tough for him. im trying to convince him to call in sick and come to c3 but i doubt it will work ;)

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Crew battle this saturday! We switched things a bit.

Everyone try to be at C3 by 3:30-4pm. We want to have the crew battle before the tourney begins.

I'm planning on a 7 VS 7. Bolt's entire crew was at BMX's last week, and Bolt said most of them can make it C3 this week.

I'm planning for $3, it may be lowered if people are short on cash. I'm not sure who our 7 will be yet, we have 10 members in our crew, so 3 people have to sit out. Sito probably can't make it, and I will sit out. That leaves one person. Any takers? Also, if they show up with less than 7, we'll need to go with less people, anyone else willing?

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
we can decide when we see who all makes it on our team and their team. no point in appointing a designated team in case someone bails at the last second.

Top Bottom