• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Well good job everyone even though we didn't get to crew battle yesterday, we had Lil'B step it up to get some teams points as well as LLOD, and then we had EE and Junebug sneak into the singles rankings. Good job guys!

Plenty of time to improve! Hope to see many of you at Chu's Dojo!

junebug

Smash Journeyman
man that was fun guys

fun hanging with all my crew (chillin with Beta, goin to KFC with EE, Tant, and Waffle, playing with shado, smash god, and LLOD)

LLOD should be a member, hes mad good (AMAZING in teams)

shado, good stuff for teamin with me, but i aint doin teams again haha

good stuff, next event i go to, i hope i'll do even better

SOVAman

Smash Hero
someone needs to let me practice at there place before the DOJO like Friday night because my wii doesn't work.

:(

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
How many of you guys are coming to Chu's DOJO this weekend? I'll be helping to run the event! I know Waffle, Junebug, Smash GOD, LLOD, and Sito won't be able to make it.

That leaves Lil'B, Bonk, EE, Shadofiend, BetaZealot, and myself.

I've also had a lot of people come up to me about joining the crew lately- I just want to say this about it, right now we're not accepting members who ask us, but rather, we will invite you to join the crew if you play uniquely. We're very diverse, so we're trying to find characters we don't have. But at this point, people will be approached by us to join the crew (which will be sparingly) because we're already getting very large.

Just another note, I want to thank everyone for showing up yesterday! Good job guys! Most of us didn't place that well, but that should be motivation to place even better next time! Anyone who didn't score points should think about why they lost to who they lost to, and make sure they don't lose the same way again.

Lets do this, time to improve!

BMX

Smash Lord
BMX your not going to chus??????

coney teamz?
Naw, no ride. and IDC about this tourney. -_-

How many of you guys are coming to Chu's DOJO this weekend? I'll be helping to run the event! I know Waffle, Junebug, Smash GOD, LLOD, and Sito won't be able to make it.

That leaves Lil'B, Bonk, EE, Shadofiend, BetaZealot, and myself.

I've also had a lot of people come up to me about joining the crew lately- I just want to say this about it, right now we're not accepting members who ask us, but rather, we will invite you to join the crew if you play uniquely. We're very diverse, so we're trying to find characters we don't have. But at this point, people will be approached by us to join the crew (which will be sparingly) because we're already getting very large.

Just another note, I want to thank everyone for showing up yesterday! Good job guys! Most of us didn't place that well, but that should be motivation to place even better next time! Anyone who didn't score points should think about why they lost to who they lost to, and make sure they don't lose the same way again.

Lets do this, time to improve!
I apologize for refusing your offer to join the crew, Tant. Wall Street all the way!

*flamebait*

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Wall street needs to get its members to tournies for crew battle at the next c3

I may not go to a lot of events in July, depends what pops up, we have a Chu Dat bi-weekly in July now...but we'll see what comes up.

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
I'm only going for doubles with Speed. My next singles tourney will be genesis. So my Sonic is back into training mode to get better. Adding oos attacks into my playstyle and more.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Alright guys it looks like LLOD and I will be in Philly all week. We'll be able to train here and there, but no wifi and no TGIF Melee or Dojo Brawl. :/

I'm reconsidering my characters. Tant saw this before I did; MK and Mario are my best. Although I may pick up Snake again, because LLOD says he liked 22 as a partner and he's finally learned how to team with Snake (we tried before, didn't work out online).

And Samus is my loyal secondary, as always.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
He's really good in teams. Singles.. he gets gimped by high tiers too easily.

Matador and I were doing really well in Mario Mario team friendlies against a Sonic Sonic team. XD

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
now i remembr LLOD online.he was that peach guy i beat.wish i versed him in tourney.ssr>LLOD imo.

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
lil b, if you would learn to play without relying on someone else as a crutch, singles would be a hella lot better for ya.

teams are fun, but i cant seem to find another partner that i have charisma with since gonzo. **** i miss team blueberry waffle....

@ shado - wow didnt picture you for a smt/persona fan, Nocturne is still my favorite out of all of em.

@ tant revamping my list to go CRAZY

Earthbound / Mother series
Fire Emblem series
TETRIS!!!! <----- oh yeah, i went there....DEAL WITH IT OR BE SCARRED FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!!

SOVAman

Smash Hero
lil b, if you would learn to play without relying on someone else as a crutch, singles would be a hella lot better for ya.

teams are fun, but i cant seem to find another partner that i have charisma with since gonzo. **** i miss team blueberry waffle....

@ shado - wow didnt picture you for a smt/persona fan, Nocturne is still my favorite out of all of em.

@ tant revamping my list to go CRAZY

Earthbound / Mother series
Fire Emblem series
TETRIS!!!! <----- oh yeah, i went there....DEAL WITH IT OR BE SCARRED FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!!
Imo yoshi isn't a singles character but he is great in doubles

and doubles is just more fun for me

no camping (well not as much) less gay stuff with infinites and stuff like that. No one stalls the clock in doubles. It is just so much more fun for me. Also I like working with a partner it makes it a little more of a challenge

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Just a thought here, some crew comparison statistics, these are mostly completely irrelevant to anything, but a nice side note:

100% Juice- 13 members
Wall Street- 7 members
Titans of Smash- 28 members
Teched Out Enterprises- 41 members
Bmores- 15 members (14 if you don't count EE)
Enemy Controller- 14 members
Cooters- 4 members
H2YL- 4 members
Originals- 8 members
JLB- 6 members
Zodiac Braves- 8 members

So in perspective, our crew isn't as large as some, but still largers than others (41 members, really? How do you get all of them at one event?)

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
LLOD beat him decidedly in the Peach ditto and took him out, LLOD is too good turkeyfool!
Chickenwonder, MM me already.......... D:
LOL chicken

korn your funny

and stop being scared to mm chickenwonder its not a big deal
so many new names.i like them all.chickenwonder sounds even better then turkeywonder but just doesnt have a ring to it.turkeyfool sounds like im the april fools bird.awesome bird names.Any more u can think of? i sure can.Albatrosser, vulturelad, finchboy, eagly, Mr.Ostrich, Sir.parrot, and rooroorooster.korn ill mm u 3$ at dojo.what characters?

SOVAman

Smash Hero
so many new names.i like them all.chickenwonder sounds even better then turkeywonder but just doesnt have a ring to it.turkeyfool sounds like im the april fools bird.awesome bird names.Any more u can think of? i sure can.Albatrosser, vulturelad, finchboy, eagly, Mr.Ostrich, Sir.parrot, and rooroorooster.korn ill mm u 3$ at dojo.what characters?
wow you make your self sound dumb

listen to E and stop posting

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
RICK TROLLED!!!!!!

bigger crews are less personal imo.

tant when we moving ahead with the idea you was talking about, or we just abandoning it, the top 3 game series thing....

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Still need EE and some others to post game series

I need to look through posts and put them all together

I did, however, update lil'b and june's bios

Top Bottom